Closed Thread
Page 542 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 540 541 542 543 544 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 20153

Thread: One Piece Mafia

Default Re: One Piece Mafia 5.1: Team Deathmatch

Lynch Status:
    Requirement: 5 to lynch

m00n [1] : Bogart
    Not voted yet : Everyone else >:(
    Quote Originally Posted by xterm
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Thanks Sky for the Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno
    I was actually thinking the Mafia's Combo ability was their ability to kill.
    Well, while I don't empathize with the mafia on principle, that would be a pain for them. Once one of them is lynched, they'd be crippled. I think the mafia's team ability is basic, but helpful. Not vital.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno
    I actually propose that we all decide on a single target tonight for our night abilities. Then we can try and determine what affected them.
    I was actually thinking about that as well. It would guarantee that everyone's combo power would be activated. But we'd simply get a big ol' mess of abilities and not much info from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Girafarig
    That doesn't sound like a good idea at all, that would negate any possible doctor saves.
    Power assumption? Power suggestion? Nah, I'm reading into it too much.

'Course Mafia's not going to follow along. They'll go for someone with less...target-of-every-ability-ness. That may work in our favor, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    Not voted yet : Everyone else >:(
    Also, yeah, you slowpokes. Less de-duce, more of de-noose.

Default Re: One Piece Mafia VI: Dancing Mad

And maki 4 of us have been the only ones remaining from the start i believe.

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

@Bogart; did....did......did you just quote me as a pokemon!!!? Oh that does it.

Vote Lynch: Bogart

hmm, i'm tempted to agree with Bogart on m00n. that was quite suspect. then again, Wooden is too, with his random diversions since the incident of the falling rocks.

questions for everyone!

1. Bogart: what do you think of swords?
    2. "Dead Bones" Brook: are you after the One Piece?
    3. Kitsune Inferno: is there a bounty on your head?
    4. m00n: who would you trust in this game?
    5. Sky: what do you think your role is for this game?
    6. trappedolphin: can you swim?
    7. Wooden_Giraffe: red or blue?

there we go! let's get this started.

Allright here's the deal. I hate unprodctive random day 1s for a number or reasons. Most important one being that it basicly starts the game a day and a night later with a 5/2 or 4/3 setup for the badies if the town can't coordinate on night 1. So lets get some roles and powers out there.

I'm Withbeard and I have an active one shot ability for nighttime where I can once choose either to protect or to kill one person.
    Also I have the passive nighttime ability to take any person that kills me into death with me.
    And lastly a team abilty that is not further specified and activates if I target the same person as someone else. Since my only ability I target someone is one shot, this team ability is a random oneshot. The chance of activating it is rather small so I'm guessing it's powerfull. But I have not clue if it's good or bad.

So dear mafia. If you can get me lynched your have a chance of winning this game, else you are pretty much fucked. What now Bogart?

... The hell?

Lynch Status:
    Requirement: 5 to lynch

Bogart [1] : Wooden_Giraffe
    Not voted yet : Everyone else
    The problem with [the world] is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Quote Originally Posted by m00n View Post
    And lastly a team abilty that is not further specified and activates if I target the same person as someone else. Since my only ability I target someone is one shot, this team ability is a random oneshot. The chance of activating it is rather small so I'm guessing it's powerfull. But I have not clue if it's good or bad.
    that's quite neat if you're telling the truth. would be good to say who you're targetting so the person knows how to activate the effect.

somehow, i think m00n's passive seems just like a mafia deterrent. i mean, other than lynching a mafia, there's no other way they die, unless the town has killing abilities. i'll hold off on voting for now though, i want my questions answered.

and LOL@Wooden_Girafarig! Bogart +5.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak View Post
    4. m00n: who would you trust in this game?
    I would trust people who give townie vibes and don't get caught in their own trap. I wouldn't trust the player with the corresponding team ability to mine. Unless everyone has such a team ability and thus not every one of them can be mafia-town. Since you asked about 3 abilities you are suspect number one to have that team ability. Unless everyone has one.

... Everyone has team ability. Its in the first post, everyone has three abilities, Active, Passive and team.

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    The rules are the same, just everyone will be getting 03 kinds of powers instead of the usual 01.

1. Active Powers (That you activate)
    2. Passive Powers (That are always active)
    3. Team combos (Will be explained in PM)
    Last edited by kmohyudin; December 22nd, 2010 at 02:42 AM. Reason: This post is NOT directed at anyone specific. Just a general reminder

hmm, i'm tempted to agree with Bogart on m00n. that was quite suspect. then again, Wooden is too, with his random diversions since the incident of the falling rocks.
    wait, the falling rocks were from the last game, are you seriously saying that you suspect me because of an event from the last game.

7. Wooden_Giraffe: red or blue?
    what is this? the matrix? oh well, the answer is green, it is assuredly the far superior of colors.

A bounty on my head, you ask?

I'd like to think there is, and given who I am, I doubt they get much bigger than mine.

Oh, Kitsune? Well then, it is certainly my duty to bring you to justice. pwngoat, ATTACK!

6. trappedolphin: can you swim?
    No. I'm a trapped dolphin.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    No. I'm a trapped dolphin.
    Haha, that's golden.

I'm really curious as to the point of these questions.

Also, if you hadn't noticed, my identity should be obvious if you would just look to the left.

if you really are Rex, and if you're mafia, I'll concede to you on the spot.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Well.......half of that is true

Default Re: One Piece Mafia VI: Dancing Mad

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Sooooo many to lynch, so very little time.
    I feel awesome for being targeted by Nectar.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan1288 View Post
    My Vepe-dono... why do you forsake me...
    I don't forsake you. I still love you the doggy way I do. But you're male as far as I know. I can't do more than kiss you.

Maybe.
    Sheesh, I wonder if there are still people who remember me from a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by m00n
    Grawr rawr rar
    Bold stuff. Stiiiilll...it's not unheard of for Mafia to claim something on such a grand scale. It's like an SK claiming unkillable, or a Mafia claiming Vig. Whether or not you're Town is one thing~ the truth about this power is another. This might just be me, but I wouldn't even have revealed it. You had a decent chance of taking down Mafia by keeping your Bomb-i-ness hidden. Throwing it down so quickly is both good and bad. So what now, indeed.

Regarding laserbeak's question, swords are all right, but their fans can be obnoxious. It also depends on the sword. Less is more.

Okay. This may or may not help, but since my powers have nothing to do with my character (unlike m00n's, which fits Pops <_<) I think it's safe to reveal my character. If you think you're my com-padre based on it, just try an' follow my lead tonight.

Oh, and I doubt my partner's KI based on what he said. So no worries there.

Kinda funny, actually, because he's already in the game. May get confusing. At least it might once he actually shows up. Yohohoho.

Closed Thread

Thread Information