Closed Thread
Page 407 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 20153

Thread: One Piece Mafia

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece Mafia IV: Costume Party!

Actually, lets redo this

"Dead Bones" Brook (Lelouch): Chopper- can track
    Bogart (Devil Fruit): Boa Hancock: Can turn anyone to stone (silence for the next Day Phase) who visits him during the night.
    Cecila the Werecat (Werecat): Trafalgar Law
    felton (Werewolf): Usopp: Can detect a lie(or truth) once every Day Phase
    MagiciteKefka (Vampire): Basil Hawkins: Can predict TV for next day and gets a point if he's right.
    Maki707 (Ghost): Bartholomew Kuma: Can protect someone (including self) but someone dies.
    metteminne (Clown): Capone
    m00n (Gargoyle): Blackbeard : can completely override a day or a night phase.USED
    Pkbaldy (Fairy): Jinbei: Can protect someone at the cost of his life
    Shuhan1288 (Chief Warden): Sanji: To make sure the town is well fed. Can only cook ten meals a night.
    Sky (Witch): Monkey D. Luffy
    Wooden_Giraffe (Unicorn): Doflamingo: Can control someone's lynch vote for a day
    Gazzgirl (Giraffe): Zoro: Watcher
    Harvady Alumnus (Angel): Robin
    HiroVoid (Cthulhu) Brook: Causes sheer chaos upon death.
    Kinalara (I forgot): Urouge: Vigilante
    kmohyudin (Pirate Mummy): X Drake: Could kill one target if lynched
    Malice (Dark Elf): Eustass Kidd: Caused all actions against target to come to him insted

Mr. Habaneroo (Badass SnoCone): Crocodile: Could recruit 5 people at most.

Nectar (Monster): Scratchman Apoo: Roleblocker
    SGRaaize (Pirate): Moriah: Can revive someone from the dead once. (USED)
    Silent Klaubautermann (Zombie): Dracule Mihawk: Cop
    SUDoKu (Heavy Weapons Guy): Franky: Can cause auto-lynch under certain circumstances

trappedolphin (Banshee): Jewelry Bonney: Could take away all of someone's food.
    Vepe (Brick bat): Killer: Could save "Kidd" from death or lynching.
    vorlianis (Prinny): Nami : Can "steal" an ability and use it at night

Quote Originally Posted by Maki707 View Post
    Hmm right.
    Thanks Malice.
    I apologise to kmo it might of been my fault...i re-directed any attacks on felton to him.
    This narrows it down at least sorry :(
    Town vote: felton
    Vote lynch: Metteminne
    Dead bones brook what results did you get?
    I figured as much, but he wasn't very active and this saves us the time of asking him a question. I'm still nervous about Magicite though, there is a third party type(often called the warlock i think) that wins after successfully guessing during who will be lynched the next day(normally has to guess 2 or 3 times). If this is the case he will almost assuredly target felton for today. Also, we don't know how many he has already successfully guessed. So we may want to think about either lynching him instead(not really a good idea) or town voting someone other then felton.(also not good but better).

okay
    unvote:metteminne
    I will wait until felton asks his question. It may well be a better idea to lynch kefka. She is prob the serial killer or another mafia :D

Sounds like a plan for now

Unvote Lynch
    Unvote Town

Oh yeah and to hear brook's tracking report. Malice threw away her life to protect that information!
    A true warrior's death.. complimets her signature actually XD

Indeed, perhaps we can have PK do the same tonight.....if he's telling the truth that is.

Smiley Eiamfine "Dead Bones" Brook's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    I figured as much, but he wasn't very active and this saves us the time of asking him a question. I'm still nervous about Magicite though, there is a third party type(often called the warlock i think) that wins after successfully guessing during who will be lynched the next day(normally has to guess 2 or 3 times). If this is the case he will almost assuredly target felton for today. Also, we don't know how many he has already successfully guessed. So we may want to think about either lynching him instead(not really a good idea) or town voting someone other then felton.(also not good but better).
    This is my thought, too. He most likely has guess a few correctly a few times, so he may only need a few more to win.

As for my report, I got nothing. No one entered Kefka's room.

Wooden, i already explained my ability. It is similar to the warlock you describe, so it's probably KI's little twist on it, but it's considerably worse now.

Aww dang you can only tell who interacts with her rather than who she interacts with =_=
    And I just realised what would of happened if we actually lynched kmo on day 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Maki707 View Post
    Aww dang you can only tell who interacts with her rather than who she interacts with =_=
    And I just realised what would of happened if we actually lynched kmo on day 1!
    Yeah.

It would have been hilarious if he got the SK.

Wow, =_=

Anyway, I was thinking maybe to investigate Bogart because we said we would investigate him around Day 2 or something but we never did.

Awesome Koala by Heart~

Hey, gang. This game is basically wrapped up, so can we try and wrap it?

If that list is accurate, then we only have two people left who aren't confirmed, meaning our Mafia and SK are right there. We need to make sure it is accurate, so I propose the following (because "lazy justice" isn't in this game to do it for us):

Everyone must explain why, when and how you were cleared as Town. Please post quotes and the pages you got them from, so we can easily double-check them.

Since I can't prove myself as an examply, I'll do it for Luffy...because I don't trust Luffy to do it properly :D

Felton used his Lie Detector ability on Sky to prove her alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Felton, Post #2166
    Ok.

Sky, please answer this, are you a Townie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky, Post #2229
    Yes, I am a Townie, well at least I'll be cleared as a Townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felton, Post #2284
    Sky is a Townie

what's next?
    I'd like everyone to post their own proof of innocence, because I assume it's fresher in your minds than anyone else's.

I was going to keep going blah blah blah-

Since neither Felton or PKbaldy are around, and I don't want to wait, I volunteer myself to get checked, unless they both show up faster. If every blue player does manage to confirm themselves, it'll just be me and him, and I like to think I'm around more than he is. If we prove I'm Town we can go ahead and lynch any of the three.

I suggest Kefka, because killing a Mafia will still get two of us killed. At least getting the serial killer out will let more of us live to the end.

Of course, should any one of the blues fail to prove innocence, we might be here longer.

Also, post #3788? Examply. Laugh at it. It's funny.

Thanks for bringing that up. But if you know me I am good at researching.

Awesome Koala by Heart~

Forever gazing at the sky. Cecila The Werecat's Avatar

Alright then....although mine was rather recent.

Cecila the Werecat, Are you Townie?

lol

Well, I have no idea what's going to happen......

I guess I'll just leave my answer, though, in case we just keep on going.

Yes, I am Townie.

Quote Originally Posted by "Dead Bones" Brook View Post
    If that's true then, why were you in Shuhan's room?
    Nothing Really interesting.

On the first night, vorlianis went to Bogart's room, and on the second night, Wooden_Giraffe entered SGRaaize's room.
    That's why I said nothing interesting, I just thought I would share what I had gathered with my ability.

My ability is to hide in someone's room, and I see all who enter the room. I'm a "watcher" in normal Mafia terms.
    This is the closest thing I have to proof of innocence..I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Also, post #3788? Examply. Laugh at it. It's funny.

Do I have to go search? I re-directed attacks to kmo and sudoku. So i'm town unless you think the mafia thought it was a good idea to kill them.
    Besides vorlianis said they attacked felton on night 2. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by vorlianis View Post
    Well first night i protected bogart and targeted towards you SRG if he were to be killed thus ending in my petrification. second i copied my boss and killed felton with it wich didnt end well. and the third night i protected Sky and i redirected if to be killed towards shuhan thats the full truth of it lemme see who we may have killed.

With all due respect, Sky, since this game is the only time I've interacted with any of you, I thought you the best candidate for someone in need of assistance :)

And Cecila, I know it was incredibly recent, and we can all see it. But it can't be that much harder to simply point out the post numbers can it? Especially with the way people around here like to chat it up. I just don't want anyone using any excuses to mask where a confirmation might (or might not) have happened.

Also, because everyone's kind of skittish on votes, I'm curious. If we out the last Mafia today, who are we lynching first? Mette, SK (assuming it's Kefka), or Mafia 2? I don't want them to get away with a no-lynch because not enough of us have voted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Hey, gang. This game is basically wrapped up, so can we try and wrap it?

If that list is accurate, then we only have two people left who aren't confirmed, meaning our Mafia and SK are right there. We need to make sure it is accurate, so I propose the following (because "lazy justice" isn't in this game to do it for us):

Everyone must explain why, when and how you were cleared as Town. Please post quotes and the pages you got them from, so we can easily double-check them.

Since I can't prove myself as an examply, I'll do it for Luffy...because I don't trust Luffy to do it properly :D

I'd like everyone to post their own proof of innocence, because I assume it's fresher in your minds than anyone else's.
    Ehhhh, but I'm lazy to do that, I'm also pretty much the only one thats completely clear. Most everybody else was cleared by felton. I used my night ability on not 1, but 2 town voted players. "Dead Bones" confirmed that I visited SGRaaize and the ability was a success. Therefore i must be town.

Closed Thread

Thread Information