Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have some family problems

Default I have some family problems

Before you read this : Donít judge meÖ Iím just sharing my story .....

Wow..okay, I wasnít sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but itís late and Iím drunk so I guess Iíll just write it now and regret it in the morning :/

First of all,-just for some background: My mom died right when I was born.(she was actually really ,really hot Ė but this isnít about her. I guess thatís fucked up to say, but whatever) I actually grew up with my dadís family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I donít want to go into many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didnít make it for me- but I thought that she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. Probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home.( My dadís family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it)

SoÖI was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, itís pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me after we came to get herÖ..and it wasnít a sisterly kiss. You know. I mean it wasnít ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasnít sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my sisterís friends. On the trip home, my friend sort of implied he wanted to get with my sister, and I got a little jealous. Heís a good looking guy and even though she was my sister-I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. Iím not saying I am proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I donít think- but I thought that there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started to give me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips

Sadly(although, I guess it was for the best)nothing ever came of it. We spend some time apartÖ.and I started getting really religious, so I tried not think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like an year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing(not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing the hottest bikini Iíve ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before(the sexual tension guy). I canít say I was surprised

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a partyÖmy friend was inside and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and I had to go face him

Default Re: I have some family problems

Your thread won't go in the Hall of Shame if you make it obvious you're just fucking about.

Uhm....what exactly are you asking us?

Here we are in the dark corners of the human mind.

And somewhere between the lines lies a truth our brain filters will fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    Your thread won't go in the Hall of Shame if you make it obvious you're just fucking about.
    I thought it was kinda obvious. Especially if you read till the end

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Zebras?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnchild View Post
    I thought it was kinda obvious. Especially if you read till the end
    exactly, if it's obvious there's no point. You could have derived some humour from getting people to genuinely believe you were an incestuous sicko.

If only Carter was still here...

Here is my wild guess. You've recently discovered 4chan?

hello 4chan... we meet again

Lump of Dirt

*feels reading the first post was a waste of my time*

The Fabulous Ronettes Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

4Chan, me greatest foe! Ye dare come here?

I just noticed that Saturnchild's avatar is a vampire santa

the vampire santa has a really realistic looking beard

Great shit. I LMAO'd at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Airflow View Post
    the vampire santa has a really realistic looking beard
    perhaps that can derive some meaning as to why he'd post something so retarded?

BUT IF

Booo get off the stage

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Wait... saturnchild... vampire santa .... what did you say Bullhorn:

[YOUTUBE]2PSueHOY-Jk[/YOUTUBE]

ohohohoho funny funny funny...
    inbreeding always is awesome or how do we get instead such threads
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/S.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevilīs plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonneyīs past/Joy-Boy/Zunishaīs story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Closed Thread

Thread Information