+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: English Dubbed Songs, Unreleased BGM and SFX

Default Re: English Dubbed Songs, Unreleased BGM and SFX

I enjoy me some Eurobeat Trash... thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Yay for people who don't know what they're talking about!

That's not the "2nd Version" of anything, that's not even Believe. That song is called "Dreamin' Of You", it's a rather shitty Eurobeat Pop Song that came out long BEFORE Believe. When Folder 5 did Believe for One Piece, with permission, they took the tune to "Dreamin' Of You", but gave it completely different lyrics and made a much better song.

FUNi's English version is one of their weaker songs, but it's still better than the Eurobeat Trash that is "Dreamin' Of You"
    You told him! Good job too because I didn't feel like listening to it anyway.
    Happy 20th anniversary, One Piece anime!

Hey! come on people!

i am offering you guys the link~
    who give fuck about it is called "believe" or something like "dreaming something of you"?

if you like it, then download and listen to it, if you don't feel like listening to it anyway then keep bitching about funimation version~
    simple as that.
    Last edited by sheng fu; January 16th, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
    Natsu or Luffy? Judge it by yourself....
    Fairy tail & One Piece - Flames vs. Toughness
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InvKApmqHcM
    Hidden:
    [youtube]InvKApmqHcM[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by sheng fu View Post
    Hey! come on people!

i am offering you guys the link~
    who give fuck about it is called "believe" or something like "dreaming something of you"?

if you like it, then download and listen to it, if you don't feel like listening to it anyway then keep bitching about funimation version~
    simple as that.
    Well to be honest, its not like the song hasn't been on the internet for download for months already. And he was just simply trying to make sure that no one gets the wrong idea and believe did a second version with lyrics that had nothing to do with the Japanese song Believe.

Also even if that was a new English version of the song by FUNi wouldn't a mast majority of the forum be very angry the cut the line, "Believe in Wonderland" out of the song?

I think your response here is uncalled for. I can understand that you are just giving us access to a song you like, but there is reason for that type of response on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver R. Bolt View Post
    Well to be honest, its not like the song hasn't been on the internet for download for months already. And he was just simply trying to make sure that no one gets the wrong idea and believe did a second version with lyrics that had nothing to do with the Japanese song Believe.

Also even if that was a new English version of the song by FUNi wouldn't a mast majority of the forum be very angry the cut the line, "Believe in Wonderland" out of the song?

I think your response here is uncalled for. I can understand that you are just giving us access to a song you like, but there is reason for that type of response on your part.
    just a name, nothing big deal, don't be so children about it~
    Hidden:

It's because you called it "FUNi's English Believe Version 2".

The song isn't Believe, it's "Dreamin' of You". We've known about this for a while now. So your post looks misleading, it makes people think you were posting a "New" version of the song that we hadn't heard before when it's just the same old "Dreamin' Of You" everyone's heard before.

I'm just trying to inform so people don't go "NEW VERSION OF BELIEVE?! AWESOME! *downloads* " and then get disappointed to find it's just the old Eurobeat song we've all heard before.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    It's because you called it "FUNi's English Believe Version 2".

The song isn't Believe, it's "Dreamin' of You". We've known about this for a while now. So your post looks misleading, it makes people think you were posting a "New" version of the song that we hadn't heard before when it's just the same old "Dreamin' Of You" everyone's heard before.

I'm just trying to inform so people don't go "NEW VERSION OF BELIEVE?! AWESOME! *downloads* " and then get disappointed to find it's just the old Eurobeat song we've all heard before.
    i don't give a rat-ass about how you feel~ you keep bitching about the name, the link is here anyway~ is your choice to download or not~
    is not like i provide any harmful computer virus or anything
    if you don't like it then keep bitching about it~
    simple as that~
    children~
    Last edited by sheng fu; January 16th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
    Hidden:

"Shocking, isn't it?" PirateBeck's Avatar

i don't give a rat-ass about you~
    if you don't like it just shut up and go away~
    simple as that~
    She was telling you that when you posted a link to the song, you named it in incorrectly, which is basically a correction and your telling her to go away?

Rather rude of you.

I should really post my mp3 of the song here, since I did actually buy the CD it was released on and have it in a much better than the rip you posted, since I am the music guy and whatnot

Hey, before you guys continue repeating the same thing to that rude dude, in an attempt to make him under stand that no harm was meant, while he continuously replies in an inappropriate fashion for another dozen pages, can someone please tell me who does Vic's backup vocals in the One Piece songs he sings? Thank you. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ThegreatPirateKing View Post
    She was telling you that when you posted a link to the song, you named it in incorrectly, which is basically a correction and your telling her to go away?

Rather rude of you.

I should really post my mp3 of the song here, since I did actually buy the CD it was released on and have it in a much better than the rip you posted, since I am the music guy and whatnot
    That'd be great, if you choose not to post it, let me know cause I'd love a good quality version of the song! Thanks bro.

Super thanks to you ThegreatPirateKing. Great collection of dubbed One Piece songs. I've been dying to sing along to We Are.

I actually find all dubbed songs pretty decent, some aren't great and some are good, but I believe they are all tolerable. At least Funi's showing some determination in dubbing the songs instead of just throwing the original Japanese ones for no more extra work.

just a name, nothing big deal, don't be so children about it~
    Dude, you're the one being a children. You're throwing swear words and insults around for no good reason at all. Be an adults next time.

Now here's a question: We got the songs, and we got some BGM, so where are the SFX? And if there's unreleased SFX, are the any that were released that may be purchasable or otherwise attainable?

I think "Dreamin' of You" is a good song.

Some interesting, yet pointless, news that nobody cares about, my little brother's 4th grade teacher asked his class for songs to put on a little mix tracck and he suggested "We Are." Appearantly she put it on there. I thought it was kind of neat.

Cool! What was the mix track for exactly?

I don't really know. I think they just play it in class or something. He said the song after it was the Ghostbusters theme (making this tape of theirs more badass by the minute).

Quote Originally Posted by Bendario View Post
    I don't really know. I think they just play it in class or something. He said the song after it was the Ghostbusters theme (making this tape of theirs more badass by the minute).
    Point me to these children! I command it!

They are the most badass kids ever and will become the saviors of humanity!

Does anyone know if there any online transcripts of the lyrics of the dub openings&endings?

"Shocking, isn't it?" PirateBeck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lelandlancaster View Post
    Does anyone know if there any online transcripts of the lyrics of the dub openings&endings?
    They will be on my One Piece information site once I get around to actually making it. Until then, Fun Piece has most of the lyrics (though i'm unsure if they are all correct) and eds 5 through 7 can be found through my youtube vidoes (which have the correct lyrics in the description since I misheard some of the lyrics. I corrected by Brina Palencia, the writer of the dubbed Before Dawn on that one. YES, THAT HAPPENED. It was pretty awesome to know she watched my video :D)

Quote Originally Posted by ThegreatPirateKing View Post
    They will be on my One Piece information site once I get around to actually making it. Until then, Fun Piece has most of the lyrics (though i'm unsure if they are all correct) and eds 5 through 7 can be found through my youtube vidoes (which have the correct lyrics in the description since I misheard some of the lyrics. I corrected by Brina Palencia, the writer of the dubbed Before Dawn on that one. YES, THAT HAPPENED. It was pretty awesome to know she watched my video :D)
    Alright thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information