+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

Hi I want to know if you have heard about a one piece youtube reviewer named Jimsnerdnation
    he just picked up manga fairly recently and is reviewing one chapter a day of one piece
    ( he is currently on chapter 373- at the time this was posted) after a recent interview you had on the podcast I think you would find his views on one piece interesting
    Last edited by mt chill; May 21st, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

Hmm not sure where to put this but....

I wasn't really into the whole white knight argument regarding the "Vacumm lady" in the most recent OPP :\ Not sure if anyone else shares the same sentiment.
    It was a joke by Oda. It wasn't like Oda called for a press conference and started spewing misogynistic comments.
    Oda's writting a kid's story that has jokes along with it. Certainly people that listen to comedy podcasts should understand that there's no line for you to cross when you write up a joke. Anythings fair game. Just cause someone makes a gay joke or a sexist joke doesn't make them automatically a homophobe or a sexist. It's all about the intent behind the words. In this case Oda's intent was simply a joke. He's not putting down woman in anyway really nor is he seen quoted stating a sexist remark. The whole white knight argument seem like you guys were taking the joke way too seriously.

Gross dude, calling people "white knights" go back to reddit. On a serious note why is this not the podcast's theme song?!?!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFTBG1sae0M
    I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid!!!!

of The One Piece Podcast Zach Logan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkforbrains View Post
    Gross dude, calling people "white knights" go back to reddit. On a serious note why is this not the podcast's theme song?!?!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFTBG1sae0M
    Very good question...
    Host and Founder
    The One Piece Podcast

The views expressed are solely my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Logan View Post
    Very good question...
    I'm going to expect a remix version peformed by ya'll.
    I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid!!!!

Hi there One Piecepodcast I love your, well podcast and I have a question and a theory to tell.

Firstly this one always bugged me but how exactly did Don Krieg escape the grandline after his confrontation with Mihawk? You canít sail up Reverse mountain so the only way would have been through the calm belt. Considering his ship and crew where ruined by Mihawk plus no weather and Seaking nests he must have been one lucky bastard to get through alive. Any thoughts on how he could have escaped?

Next a theory I found on Orojackson regarding raftelís location which i found really interesting. The theory is that Raftel is a man-made island (why people canít detect it) and is located under reverse mountain akin to how Fishman Island is on the opposite side of the world.

Firstly it canít be a coincidence Reverse mountain is shaped like an x mark. Second the only way to access it is via the calm belt where thereís an undersea tunnel that leads to Raftel (Probably 10,000m under the sea at least).

The full blown theory is on Orojackson and is well worth a read. Tell me what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPaige View Post
    Hi there One Piecepodcast I love your, well podcast and I have a question and a theory to tell.

Firstly this one always bugged me but how exactly did Don Krieg escape the grandline after his confrontation with Mihawk? You canít sail up Reverse mountain so the only way would have been through the calm belt. Considering his ship and crew where ruined by Mihawk plus no weather and Seaking nests he must have been one lucky bastard to get through alive. Any thoughts on how he could have escaped?

Next a theory I found on Orojackson regarding raftelís location which i found really interesting. The theory is that Raftel is a man-made island (why people canít detect it) and is located under reverse mountain akin to how Fishman Island is on the opposite side of the world.

Firstly it canít be a coincidence Reverse mountain is shaped like an x mark. Second the only way to access it is via the calm belt where thereís an undersea tunnel that leads to Raftel (Probably 10,000m under the sea at least).

The full blown theory is on Orojackson and is well worth a read. Tell me what you think?
    Hey dude, I think you'll have a better chance of them answering the question on the podcast if you emailed it to them instead, they don't really check these forums for questions much anymore :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information