+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Piece Together Thread

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

Default Re: The Piece Together Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GumGumBattleAxe View Post
    I've a good question. Is Bellamy dead?
    He might be. I don't think its been 100% established. He was attacked by Sarquiss... we don't know if he survived, but according to the OP Wiki, Roshio is referred to in the past tense, so he might be dead.

Bellamy however might still be alive. Knowing One Piece's streak of leaving certain characters alive (Pell...) He's probably alive

My lure-out strategy. GumGumBattleAxe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlaccboy View Post
    He might be. I don't think its been 100% established. He was attacked by Sarquiss... we don't know if he survived, but according to the OP Wiki, Roshio is referred to in the past tense, so he might be dead.

Bellamy however might still be alive. Knowing One Piece's streak of leaving certain characters alive (Pell...) He's probably alive
    I do understand...I read and watched the Jaya aftermath scene where DoFlamingo 'pulls some strings' and it does seem like Bellamy is killed by Sarquiss...I know Oda tends to leave bad guys alive, I wouldn't have a problem if he killed Bellamy......I personally believe Roshio to be dead...

.......'nother question. Is Arlong dead?

no arlong is definetely not dead but in jail.

but i think bellamy is not just down but professionally beheaded by his first mate. dofla´s words have too much of "i just don´t need you and your likes anymore, so die!".

another question which struggles our german forum:

will luffy recollect his crew (how?) or will he just meet the eight of them all together?

one piece wikia say that "It has been revealed by Hachi that Arlong and the rest of his crew is currently imprisoned by the Marines, and he (Hachi) is the only one to escape"

Do you think zach will get mad at us if we answer too many piece together questions before the show airs?

Quote Originally Posted by sonicds View Post
    one piece wikia say that "It has been revealed by Hachi that Arlong and the rest of his crew is currently imprisoned by the Marines, and he (Hachi) is the only one to escape"

Do you think zach will get mad at us if we answer too many piece together questions before the show airs?
    hope not, lol......

There's a whole other thread to pondering how Luffy and his crew will reunite, if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicds View Post
    Would you like to edit a 2 hour long Piece Together segment?

the last (arlong) question was in case to easy to even ask in piece together.
    the podcasters should have reason and possibility to philosophy about questions and not just answer yes or no.

Do you have any plans on making a mst3k-type commentary for one piece episode/movie?

What kind of fake spoiler would you make if you were a troll?
    Last edited by sonicds; January 8th, 2010 at 07:11 AM.

i asked this in a different topic, but it wont hurt to ask her..
    in episode 63 the season finale, whats was the orchestra you played at 01:37:07?
    i remember it was in ur youtube channel but I couldn't find it there anywhere..

Is it just me, or did opening 12 get partially re-animated over the course of the 13 episodes it has been out? I only noticed it at 2:30 (using the videos one onepieceofficial) when comparing episodes 426 and 433, but I think the footage was changed between episodes 430 and 431. Buggy falls much earlier in the new version, and Luffy's first fall is different as well. Any idea why they did that? Is it common for the openings to get edited after they've been put out?
    Last edited by mangafreakazoid; January 11th, 2010 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreakazoid View Post
    Is it just me, or did opening 12 get partially re-animated over the course of the 13 episodes it has been out? I only noticed it at 2:30 (using the videos one onepieceofficial) when comparing episodes 426 and 433, but I think the footage was changed between episodes 430 and 431. Buggy falls much earlier in the new version, and Luffy's first fall is different as well. Any idea why they did that? Is it common for the openings to get edited after they've been put out?
    Yeah. It looks like they added some more details/shading at some parts and the baboon in the first half is darker. I believe opening 10 had minor changes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbling2 View Post
    Yeah. It looks like they added some more details/shading at some parts and the baboon in the first half is darker. I believe opening 10 had minor changes as well.
    Cool, I didn't know they did that with opening 10 too. Thanks

When this arc is over, what should be the ramifications for Luffy overusing Ivankov's drug hormones, if any (in terms of what's believable and best for the story)?

I've got a question as an English fan.
    Is it worth buying the Funimation DVDs despite the fact than I can only play them on my computer, rip the files and then watch them on my T.V? Either that or use a cheap DVD player that uses the American format. Also that it will be quite a bit of money to invest in. Is it worth it?

Did Oda ever say he didn't want magic in one piece?

What mystery of one piece would you see solved by the end of the year?

If Mr. 2 is a homosexual, why does he seem attracted to Vivi upon seeing her for the first time? Or he is simply trying to be cute?

I'm not sure if this was brought up already but, did you guys ever notice that 'haki' was mentioned during the jaya arc? I was just watching some old episodes and I noticed that blackbeard said Luffy's bounty was too low for someone with that kind of 'ambition', but the japanese word he said was 'haki'. Could this be the first actual mention of 'haki'?

What is this I don't even Sarlaccboy's Avatar

If you could assign each Strawhat a "defining growth moment" (not physically) what would it be? Of course there are some Straw Hats who haven't had a chance to shine yet nor have they all been in every arc except for Luffy/Zoro/Nami, but who do you think "grew" the most during Skypeia? It was right after Robin joined, but I don't think she had ample time to establish her character.

What do you think?

Do you think that in the future if Sanji has to fight a woman he will be able to tap into his cross dressing mode and fight her that way?

Hey, has one piece ever heavily influenced you in your work, because for me, when i was doing my composition ,for my music GCSE, sounded a bit too similar to Binks' sake, also a creative story for my english coursework was heavily influenced by chopper's backround.

also who do you think has better hair Franky or Brook?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information