+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great New World Discussion Thread

Default Re: New World Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by grunk View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if what Bege encountered was actually a moon. One of their orbit's goes extremely close to land right after an intersection of the red line and and grand line.
    http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5...llationum0.jpg
    I wonder which one Eneru is on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    When I die I want to get shot out of a cannon. Scare the hell out of someone.

Default Re: The Great New World Discussion Thread

i think that the vegapunk arc and the revolutionary arc will be fused together beacause of kuma... he is the only charachter in op who has trealetionships with
    both of them.. though i dont think he will participate as the revolutionary kuma cause now hes is WG dog to the bone... the think that got me thinking is that bege thought being sucked by amoon.. its plausible and realy oda like to be thought... though it doesnt consider any physic laws as we know them.
    we know all hter names off the remained yonkou , Shanks, Kaido and Big Mom ...
    kaido seems like a morgana and Big Mom as a piecemain,in terms, I believe that when luffy meets with any off them two we will get to see the other one also, i believe that a mini war will happen and the SHs will be on the side off BIg Mom .
    Its D.ecided " I will get one piece!"

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucephalus View Post
    I would like to see Bege and Urouge rescued by Luffy and his crew, but it seems more unlikely now with a two year timeskip. A rescue arc for both those characters would be a great chance for the formation of a bond between Luffy and Urouge/Bege, which is very important considering they're likely to be in the series until the very end, but two years seems a bit ridiculous; for Urouge and Bege to not have progressed at all along the New World during Luffy's absence would be retarded. So, I'm at least sure that once the Strawhats arrive on those islands we'll hear about what Urouge and Bege did while they were there. And I think the fact that Haredas mentioned a "Lightning Island" pretty much confirms that the Strawhats will be making a stop there.

Anyway, the New World is exciting as fuck, and on top of that we have new designs and events due to the timeskip, so the second half of OP is shaping up to be mindblowing.

I've personally been waiting for Elbaf for ages, so that'll be great. And it would be nice if the SH checked out the Wano Country while they were there too.
    I think you meant Bonney instead of Urogue.

Anyways, I kind of wonder how Elbaf is, if it's controlled by a Yonkou, or is it's own thing.

Nah, I meant Urouge. I just figured having him trapped on the lightning island similar to Bege being trapped in those huge suction pods is a great way for him and Luffy to form a rival-like alliance similar to the one that SHs have with Law and Kidd.

Discovered Stowaway mickgreen58's Avatar

Great thread.

I don't want to go into great detail, as it looks as people have covered just about everything that may happen.

However, the the plot/theme I will be most interested in is who gets taken out by the Strawhats and who gets taken out by the Blackbeard Pirates.

I believe Luffy and Blackbeard will defeat a similar number of rivals in the New World as the 2 crews continue on their destined collision course. For example, I believe that Luffy takes out Kaido and Blackbeard defeats Shanks.

Also, I am uncertain if the big battle with the Government will come before or after the Strawhats battle Blackbeard. My guess is that the Strawhats will defeat the Blackbeard Pirates and then take on the Government.

If G5 is a Marine base in the New World, I'd like to see the Strawhat's cause some ruckus there just for the hell of it (and to meet up with Smoker).
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aka D. Ryuu View Post
    i think that the vegapunk arc and the revolutionary arc will be fused together beacause of kuma... he is the only charachter in op who has trealetionships with
    both of them.. though i dont think he will participate as the revolutionary kuma cause now hes is WG dog to the bone... the think that got me thinking is that bege thought being sucked by amoon.. its plausible and realy oda like to be thought... though it doesnt consider any physic laws as we know them.
    we know all hter names off the remained yonkou , Shanks, Kaido and Big Mom ...
    kaido seems like a morgana and Big Mom as a piecemain,in terms, I believe that when luffy meets with any off them two we will get to see the other one also, i believe that a mini war will happen and the SHs will be on the side off BIg Mom .
    Sigh, please don't state speculation as fact.

I want Luffy to finally land a punch on Smoker in G5

The new world is gonna be in chaos till the next pirate king comes.

After white beards death his crew pretty much is out of the race and his 43+ fleet of new world pirate crews suffered incredible losses. Its as if 1/3 of the new world security was insantly destroyed.

Plus the marines lost a fleet admiral, and vice admiral who chased the pirate king around the globe and tons of marines. They also lost virtually all shichibukai. Don flamingo and kuma are the only two really left out of the orginal 7.

Boa hancock is never present at all practically and may quit after luffy sets for the new world or they release her cause shes caught protecting luffy. Jimbei quit for white beard, Hawkeyes is training zoro and most likely will either keep his title but not work or quit.

It may get to the point where the government stops the shichibukai program and makes the possible seats for admirals from 3 to 6.

They`re already searching for possible candidates to fill the empty spots.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73264755/3
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    They`re already searching for possible candidates to fill the empty spots.
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73264755/3
    Yeah I know but it seems like a wasted effort. Why would the marines keep getting pirates to be a warlord when they'll most likely not do any work anyways?

I think it would be smarter to disband the warlords and put Pacifista in place

Quote Originally Posted by Pipio View Post
    It may get to the point where the government stops the shichibukai program and makes the possible seats for admirals from 3 to 6.
    Wouldent the Three Powers be more out of balanced if that happened?

There surpose to put off pirates and cause them to fear them, even so kill other pirates. That would cause them the World Goverment and Marines even more problems with level 6 impel prisoners escaping and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1993 View Post
    Wouldent the Three Powers be more out of balanced if that happened?

There surpose to put off pirates and cause them to fear them, even so kill other pirates. That would cause them the World Goverment and Marines even more problems with level 6 impel prisoners escaping and all.
    How effective have the shichibukai been though? aside from Kuma, and hawkeyes?

Moria was on his own island for 10 years playing lets build a zombie with hogback.
    Don flamingo mostly just sold slaves and did evil deeds whenever possible. Crocodile took over a kingdom to look for a blue print to destroy his enemies. Hancock was always doing her own thing that jimbei didnt even know what she looked like.
    Jimbei was allied with white beard so anyone who came around with his mark or was allied with white beard most likely got a free pass.

I think pacifista were created to get rid of the shichibukai, They certainly have enough power to take on a 300mill berri rookie. Put one pacifista one each island on the grand line and see how many pirates will stop sailing. Maybe 5-6 on shabbondy island just in case a rookie makes it. In the new world might be a totally different story, but shichibukai didn't go to the new world anyways on their own.

I would like to see Bege and Urouge rescued by Luffy and his crew, but it seems more unlikely now with a two year timeskip. A rescue arc for both those characters would be a great chance for the formation of a bond between Luffy and Urouge/Bege, which is very important considering they're likely to be in the series until the very end, but two years seems a bit ridiculous; for Urouge and Bege to not have progressed at all along the New World during Luffy's absence would be retarded. So, I'm at least sure that once the Strawhats arrive on those islands we'll hear about what Urouge and Bege did while they were there. And I think the fact that Haredas mentioned a "Lightning Island" pretty much confirms that the Strawhats will be making a stop there.
    I'm glad that's not gonna happen because I'd rather not see the Saobady Rookies become the Superfriends.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Pipio View Post
    How effective have the shichibukai been though? aside from Kuma, and hawkeyes?

Moria was on his own island for 10 years playing lets build a zombie with hogback.
    Don flamingo mostly just sold slaves and did evil deeds whenever possible. Crocodile took over a kingdom to look for a blue print to destroy his enemies. Hancock was always doing her own thing that jimbei didnt even know what she looked like.
    Jimbei was allied with white beard so anyone who came around with his mark or was allied with white beard most likely got a free pass.

I think pacifista were created to get rid of the shichibukai, They certainly have enough power to take on a 300mill berri rookie. Put one pacifista one each island on the grand line and see how many pirates will stop sailing. Maybe 5-6 on shabbondy island just in case a rookie makes it. In the new world might be a totally different story, but shichibukai didn't go to the new world anyways on their own.
    At heart they are still pirates of course there going to bad things, WG probaly cover up what the Shichibukai mostly do, Crocodile was seen a hero in Alabasta even though no one knew what he was really doing and also With Moria ( i could be wrong) WG hadent check up on him in ages so they were sort of unaware of his army. WG seem to try and cover everything up, we have seen this several times.

Also it would seem right if they did use Pacifista unites against pirates in the first half of the GL, Supernovas struggled to take them down and they are considered to be strong. But the Shichibukai are stronger then the Pacifista, they dident stand a chance against Boa, but that being said Moria was beaten by them. So maybe they could use both by limiting to the Shichibukai down in size.

Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    I'm glad that's not gonna happen because I'd rather not see the Saobady Rookies become the Superfriends.
    They don't need to be friends, they just need to form rival-friendships much like Luffy's relationship with Law and Kidd. The Supernovas are going to be in it until the very end, so the Strawhats need to at least meet them and learn more about them before the final battles.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Moria's antics had effectively removed like a thousand pirates from screwing around on the grandline.

Quote Originally Posted by Aka D. Ryuu View Post
    both of them.. though i dont think he will participate as the revolutionary kuma cause now hes is WG dog to the bone...
    I think Franky will eventually fix him.. but he'll promptly sacrifice himself again shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1993 View Post
    At heart they are still pirates of course there going to bad things, WG probaly cover up what the Shichibukai mostly do, Crocodile was seen a hero in Alabasta even though no one knew what he was really doing and also With Moria ( i could be wrong) WG hadent check up on him in ages so they were sort of unaware of his army. WG seem to try and cover everything up, we have seen this several times.

Also it would seem right if they did use Pacifista unites against pirates in the first half of the GL, Supernovas struggled to take them down and they are considered to be strong. But the Shichibukai are stronger then the Pacifista, they dident stand a chance against Boa, but that being said Moria was beaten by them. So maybe they could use both by limiting to the Shichibukai down in size.
    Exactly, Pacifista's are pretty powerful machines. Granted I wouldn't expect a pacifista to take on most of the current shichibukai such as hawk eye, Don flamingo, boa etc but for rookiees it should be more then a challenge.

Moria i think got beat by pacifista's because he probably can't use haki and just got beat by too many laser beams.

They don't need to be friends, they just need to form rival-friendships much like Luffy's relationship with Law and Kidd. The Supernovas are going to be in it until the very end, so the Strawhats need to at least meet them and learn more about them before the final battles.
    Well, Luffy saving them puts them in his debt and I'd rather not see that happen. They need to stay enemies with out Luffy being able to cash in a favor.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal: Prove the Elemental Haki Theory

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information