• Buggy

290 50.26%
  • Sanji

287 49.74%
Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Buggy vs. Sanji

Default Re: Buggy vs. Sanji

Quote Originally Posted by TräshCät View Post
    yeah .. while i like all of those characters ..... usopp lost to whitebeard (yet he won a tournament years back) ... nami lost to roger .. and now sanji is loosing to buggy ... oh, tom-san lost to law XD

great characters lose to others who've been in the recent chapters ..

naa~ i don't wanna discuss this .. i just needed to say it out loud ^^''

Maybe I'm just on the defensive, Sanji is my favorite character after all.

But I think its stupid, the hype will die for all these recent characters and the strawhats will be back in favor.

Buggy is one of my favorites as well, and yes I realize he was in the manga before Sanji but if we compare time and value buggy has little compared to Sanji

same with Whitebeard same with Roger ( even though admittedly I'm pretty sure I was the deciding vote against Nami in that one I'm not a huge Nami fan at all)

but all these people who are voting for buggy now (or at least a great deal of them) I'm sure would have normally voted Sanji, had oda not been paying attention to nothing but Luffy and some villians he had otherwise pretty much thrown out years ago.
    Follow me on tumblr if you'd like: http://gentlemencinder.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    lemme know if i'm missing something.... but did robin just shove a tree up the stay-puff marshmallow man's ass?

Finally a decent post here. Thanks a lot bevin.

Seagull stole my Sanji :O TealBlueShore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteFR View Post
    I do believe we have a chance to push Roger through this round. It's a small chance but still a chance. Look what's happening here : one of the lamest villains in shonen history is embarassing a one of the most badass and funniest character in OP. Miracles happen
    Well, I personally wouldn't call this a "miracle." More like "nightmare," actually...

And I agree with goty; thank you, Bevin. Really nice post :)
    www.freerice.com Help the hungry one question at a time

Quote Originally Posted by robbybevard View Post
    Since when is Sanji a villain?
    Heh. Nice one .

Really?

Cheap shots now?

Ohh how the mighty Sanji fanboys have sucken to new depths.
    Not a Sanji-fanboy, just a Buggy-hater. But that WAS a cheap shot .
    I'm from a country where where elections are always a matter of voting against the guy you hate most, not for the guy you like. Can't help it ^^

Discovered Stowaway DarkShinobi's Avatar

I will be heartbroken if Sanji loses this round.

Voted Buggy for various of reasons. :D

Vote for Buggy, or you will get your ass kick by Homey D. Clown.

Seagull stole my Sanji :O TealBlueShore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ABSMr.Prince View Post
    But I think its stupid, the hype will die for all these recent characters and the strawhats will be back in favor.
    Tell me about it!! I can't WAIT for the war to be over or SOMETHING so the StrawHats can continue their journey *exhausted sigh*
    www.freerice.com Help the hungry one question at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
    This is true lunacy. If Buggy wins, he's only going to get his ass handed to him in the semi finals. Sanji can make it to the finals. I want to see that happen.
    Sanji doesn't stand a chance against Zoro or Luffy. Zoro would beat either of them by at least 150. Crocodile/ Whitebeard they has a chance, but I'd say Buggy actually has a BETTER chance against Croc than Sanji does, and seeing him fight Whitebeard would be amusing at least. Buggy vs. Luffy could be a lot of fun too. Still an epic loss, but fun.

Sanji only has a 1/3 chance of getting a great "ideal opponent"next, buggy has a 2/3 chance.

Neither contestant this round is likely to win the whole thing, so thats not a reason to vote. Its all about THIS round, not the future.

And there's always the chance of a damn tie, the way this is going. In which case everyone is screwed as the Brook/Garp/Croc match showed.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

No prob. I prefer character tournaments to be fought on character, not "*** is teh awesome!1!" ;)
    If you spoiler me, I will eat you with tater tots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Vote for Buggy, or you will get your ass kick by Homey D. Clown.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8979/homeykicking.jpg

Homey is awesome though. O_O

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

It is funny how serious some people take this tournament.

Sanji doesn't stand a chance against Zoro or Luffy. Zoro would beat either of them by at least 150. Crocodile/ Whitebeard they has a chance, but I'd say Buggy actually has a BETTER chance against Croc than Sanji does, and seeing him fight Whitebeard would be amusing at least. Buggy vs. Luffy could be a lot of fun too. Still an epic loss, but fun.

Sanji only has a 1/3 chance of getting a great "ideal opponent"next, buggy has a 2/3 chance.

Neither contestant this round is likely to win the whole thing, so thats not a reason to vote. Its all about THIS round, not the future.

And there's always the chance of a damn tie, the way this is going. In which case everyone is screwed as the Brook/Garp/Croc match showed.
    You are right that Sanji would lose but not by 150 like you said... no way. And don't forget Sanji once won against Zoro here.

BTW G8 at all. Keep supporting Sanji and I hope I see the right result

We are just that damn maji Dragon Warrior Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keane View Post
    Buggy can potentially be in the up coming chapters, giving him a greater chance at grabbing votes then say... Sanji.
    The fact that you gave that as a reason makes the all the theories true. You're dumb.

I stopped reading after you said Sanji has no chance against Crocodile and Buggy does.

Quote Originally Posted by Keane View Post
    It is funny how serious some people take this tournament.
    lol, ever been to any sports games? We still have a loooong way to go

I stopped reading after you said Sanji has no chance against Crocodile and Buggy does.
    Don't even bother, he's probably joking to get enraged answers...it's like that every match.

Spoiler:

damn you admins!!! FREE BLACKBEAST!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

The fact that you gave that as a reason makes the all the theories true. You're dumb.

So you think Buggy cannot potentially increase his fan base in the up coming chapters?

Come on we just need 4 votes. Think of who is the real man, a man with heart and virtue. That's right Sanji. Now think of the selfish clown, a cowardly clown. That's right, it's Buggy.

Thread Information