+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 2,261 to 2,268 of 2268

Thread: Star Wars Universe

Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Are they that creatively bankrupt they need to bring back the Emperor? Seriously why not bring back Vader while were at it man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    Are they that creatively bankrupt they need to bring back the Emperor? Seriously why not bring back Vader while were at it man.
    That laughter doesn't neccessarily mean he's coming back alive. Force spirit, flashback, dreams...

Although, I'd like it if he came back. Get a little chaos going. If this wasn't last part of the trilogy, though. Because then he either gets dealt with in a single episode, or is left for future reimagining of prequel trilogy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-star-wars-films-after-rise-of-skywalker-will-1834749699?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=giz modo_copy&utm_campaign=top

Considering the quality of the current season of Game of Thrones, you'd think the folks at Disney should have read the room before making this announcement...
    NNID: TrowaAyanami
    3DS: 2964-8696-4030

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that despite me hating GoT season 8 and their terrible writing, I still am willing to give them the chance on star wars.

Why? Because let's be honest here, the star wars movies never were deep works of art in terms of storytelling as something like ASOIAF or the TV show is/was. And as seen in season 8 of GoT they go more for big hollywood action and twists than well written story. Maybe they can produce better scripts for the new star wars trilogy than what we got from disney so far and give us some fun star wars blockbusters and I would be happy.

So I am just gonna wait and see how their first movie turns out. If it's the old republic they are going for, then just pick from some of the best stories that have been told in the extended lore and adapt it into a new story. Cause when they adapted Martin's books they did a good job.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaAyanami View Post
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-star-wars-films-after-rise-of-skywalker-will-1834749699?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=giz modo_copy&utm_campaign=top

Considering the quality of the current season of Game of Thrones, you'd think the folks at Disney should have read the room before making this announcement...
    To be pretty fair though the last season of GoT was never going to match the expectations people had for it. Plus they get to do a project with a higher budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaAyanami View Post

I would say wait in see. This could be a true passion project for them where they consider themselves done with GOT. Also I think the spectable and tragicly shakespearian is what people go for in Star Wars not realy the political so it could very well fit them.

Apparently the Knights of Ren will make an appeareance.

Given what a bitch Kylo is I couldn’t care less. Rey will one-shot them all.

Would like to see Qui-Gon though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information