+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: MS Paint Adventures

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures

Done. Because you asked ^^

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I';m not sure where this is from since I grabbed it from a discussion on the MSPA forum, but I like how this fanart puts things into picture. Especially since it came true.
    Spoiler:

Omg to everything.
    Spoiler:
    Awww Bec Noir and Jade. <3 And Slick and Snowman...makes me emotional, those psychotic nuts. BUT YEAH. EVERYTHING. AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Why would you watch it on YT? Hahah! It's probably laggy and ugly as hell.
    It was surprisingly good quality.
    Plus Hussie broke Newgrounds, so...

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/119...ut-eoa5-part-3

Andrew Hussie made a little thing about the the flash on his tumblr

Dying a little at LE = ruthless pimp. Great stuff.

Another thing that caught my attention is the slight possibility of WG living. That made me a little happier.
    He's the guy that got me into Homestuck in the first place.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/

You know. You may as well read all the parts. Well, atleast part 2 to part 4.

Did Hussie really expect anyone to get the whole one yard riddle? That thing was so cryptic, I could not tell if it was an important story hint or another joke. Hahah

I understood it, though I retrace bits of the series often. There were three hints throughout and most people caught the meaning as soon as Hussie set up the fourth walls separated by one yellow yardstick.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Oh my...green...lizard...guy...man whose head weirdly reminds me a little of metroids. That honking is a little chilling.

Holy flying shit. Lord English

Spoiler:

His head shape and shaking gesture is alot like Lil Cal.
    Last edited by Hiroy; November 2nd, 2011 at 05:34 AM.

He is a lot more green than I expected. But it was a nice surprise for an intermission.

It makes sense since The Felt are all green too.

(Green Sun powers and all)

Oh yeah I forgot about those guys. I've just been thinking about Snowman and Doc lately. XD

Spoiler:

Looking at it some more, it's definately Lil Cal. He has the red cheeks, same facial structure and the gold tooth. I kinda already assumed and predicted this a long time ago since Cal.. Even Hussie(incomic) seems to hint at that certain times. I'm rereading Homestuck it its entirety now. Currently in the late 2000s to see if I can pick pick on on earlier hints myself. What I really want to try having a better understanding of this time is all that trivia regarding the Furthest Ring and Horrorterrors (or maybe I won't since they aren't talked about very much)

ACT 6 IS GO

Hidden:
    OH MAN. That animation. The Tobias Fünke poster killed me. The use of the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff movie picture killed me more. And ancestorswap is confirmed! Fuck yeah, I'm excited.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Shipmate

Thrice in eighteen days Andrew Hussie manages the impossible.

First, the long awaited End of Act 5. Hard to believe we finally got there. Hard to believe it was everything it should have been. And much, much more than that.

Spoiler:
    The Green Sun Gambit. Dog Tier Jade and the scale of her work. God Tier Dave and Rose. Death of WV and rebirth of PM.

That was satisfaction in digital pixel form.
    And then, Intermission 2. Actually scary. Actually, really scary.

And now, Act 6. After what came before, it feels just so exciting, so full of hope.

Spoiler:
    The session was scratched, and ancestorswap commenced. And now we're starting from scratch. Whole eight new players to get reacquainted with. This is so amazing. This is going to be amazing. Nanna - Jane and her room only prove that. I mean, Fuenke, Manhattan and Problem Sleuth poster! But before that, SBaHJ MOIVE! You just know Dave is producing the shit our of this baby. And even before that, a glimpse of Lil Cal, already here.

Although, I suppose, it will take us some time before we get to the old cast. But when was time an issue.

Spoiler:

It feels kinda good knowing that we are in a session that isn't doomed to fail, but can go either way. I'm just curious. Since we knew these ancestor's died in the kid's session, does this mean the events that take place in this new universe avoids the possibilities of that even happening? Or does it mean the events would be different? I know Nannasprite seemed to have known an awful lot about what John had to do when he started Sburb(but never told him)... Could it be that she met John as God Tier before, or is knowledge about the sessions themselves is a perp that's given to prototyped people that died? (I say "died" because Davesprite didn't seem to know much aside from his own experiences, and... eh... when Dream Jade died... she was kinda freaked out.)

Maybe The Furthest Ring has something to do with it... We barely get much information surrounding the realm of afterlife bubbles (if they aren't related, correct me if I'm wrong).

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:

Jake's last name... Was that always known? Scary. He sorta reminds me of myself.

Hahah! I'm glad that we a skipping out on all the interactive gags this time.

Shipmate

Ahhahaha Crockercorp subliminal messages.

Jake is boss. With how things are going now, I have really high expectations for Mom and certain obligatory moments.

So she's drunk. Not surprised. But a little ghetto. I like.

Shipmate

I felt scratched Lalonde will be good, but so good? She's drunk and it isn't noon yet! Even brony Strider can't live up to this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information