View Poll Results: Which Service would you like to see One Piece on?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Netflix

5 71.43%
  • HBO Max

0 0%
  • Disney+

1 14.29%
  • Any other

1 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If One Piece were to join a Streaming Service where would you like to see it?

Default If One Piece were to join a Streaming Service where would you like to see it?

Lets face it guys, Streaming is here to stay. SO! With that said, which service would you like to see One Piece on?

Default Re: If One Piece were to join a Streaming Service where would you like to see it?

It's already on streaming services.

I mean Crunchyroll updates with the simulcast.

Also it's on Hulu.

It's not owned by Disney or distrusted by them to any degree so it would not be on Disney +
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Default Re: If One Piece were to join a Streaming Service where would you like to see it?

Crunchyroll plans to share some of its library with HBO Max, so it's possible that One Piece could wind up there, albeit subtitled-only. I can't see Funimation being happy about another service getting the dub (I assume that Adult Swim's streams were a limited catch-up thing), but who knows if that's something they have much say over.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

The Dub on Netflix would put it into the biggest audience (I'm assuming more people have Netflix than the others). Plus with the nature of binge streaming, I feel like One Piece would do better there than weekly episodes like Toonami

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information