+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Styles of Hair.

Default Favorite Styles of Hair.

Here, have some 16 characters.
    Last edited by Tsuchirinhon; February 2nd, 2014 at 07:46 AM.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite Styles of Hair.

I hide mine under a bandana unless I'm at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

For myself? I have dreadlocks and I love em. Gonna get em touched up this Saturday. I was thinking about getting them dipped in blonde, but decided not too cuz it'd look pretty gay.

As for women, I find either really long or real short hair very attractive. If it compliments their looks, I'm with it.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Err, I always wear my hair back in a ponytail. XD It looks weird when it's down.

I guess I like shoulder-length or so hair on guys. It depends if it goes with them, though. xD;; Short hair is fine too.

Uh ... I guess I like scruffy hair on guys, but a buzz cut looks nice too.

Not so sure what I think of dreadlocks if you're not black though - they can look really shitty otherwise.
    Last edited by dirt monkey AL; December 28th, 2007 at 08:27 PM. Reason: HAIR HAIR FRUIT?
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Pfft, you can't go wrong with dreads and a gunslinger hat.

My sister tried doing dreadlocks and she's got blondish-brown hair. Looked like hell.

Just saying that if you're doing it, do it right. In fact, get a hold of someone that knows what they're doing because if you mess up, you'll have a long wait for your hair to grow back out to fix it.
    Last edited by dirt monkey AL; December 28th, 2007 at 05:56 PM. Reason: LONGTEMPO

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I like longer hair on myself, but seeing as I honestly couldn't give a shit, it gets scruffy and unkempt. Not to the point as it looks greasy and unclean though...

My hair naturally perms, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNimationRules View Post
    Teenagers watch crap like Family Guy and South Park and make insults like fuck you and some does drugs or play sports or play video games.

I usually change my hairstyle very frequently, but my favorite way to put it is simply making it wavy. I love how it bounces whenever I walk.

For a guy...honestly if the guy can pull it off well I don't really see a problem. As long as he takes good care of it. I kind of like running my fingers through a guy's hair I don't like when a guy puts stuff on it.

Gohn, aren't you a redhaired irish guy?

This is going to be brutal.

Pompadour is king.

But I tend to like my hair short these days.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

My favorite type of hairstyle... I don't know really. I don't like super curly hair though, for some reason.

If it counts, I like beards/goatees. I have a pretty shaggy beard in real life at the moment.
    Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all-time low.

Don't have much of a preference for hairstyle, except I tend to like short hair better than long hair.

That being said I don't really do anything with my own hair except try to keep it short.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    Gohn, aren't you a redhaired irish guy?

This is going to be brutal.
    Irish? Not necessarily. However, not knowing my biological father makes it hard to know my heritage.

But yeah, am a "red head." It's slowly turning to a dark brown, though, while my goatee and sideburns are remaining red. Have always had really thick, wavy/curly hair, though. It shouldn't be too hard to get it into dreadlocks.

I shave my head. I simply hate to go to the hairdresser or to simply have someone else cut my hair. So this way it's easier and I'm safe for a long time, even if it makes me look like a bonehead.

I had facial hair ever since I was able to grow some. I currently have a goatee, though trying to grow a beard and miserably failing will forever stay as one of my life's biggest failures.

I let it grow the way it grows, which in this case means really long, curly hair. I've always found Afros, pompadours, and dreads to all be awesome, although I've not the hair for any of the three. Except maybe the latter, but I think I'll pass. On women...long and curly? Although I guess I really don't have much of a preference as long as it isn't too wacky.

People with slicked back hair are douche bags

EDIT: Do you have a Van Dyke Aldrich? Because that would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    I had facial hair ever since I was able to grow some. I currently have a goatee, though trying to grow a beard and miserably failing will forever stay as one of my life's biggest failures.
    In my case, I can't connect a mustache and goatee.

Can have hair growing up my fucking cheeks, and down my neck, if I really wanted, but oh no, that little span of a couple of centimeters between my mustache and beard can't grow. Ever.

Right now, I've got a scraggly goatee [that's almost beard width but not quite] and Wolverine-esque sideburns that jut out like grasping fingers from Hades. Oh, and my hair is in a scraggly chasen-gami.

I had to google it, but yes, yes it appears I do have a Van Dyke.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I just let it grow, and it eventually just turned into a jewfro/mullet.
    My hair is the definition of curly. Have to wear a hat most of the time, else my hair is usually at least half a foot off the top of my head.

Going to get it trimmed again though. Get rid of the 'fro, and salvage the mullet.

"Why a mullet?", you may ask.

Fuck if I know. It just feels soooooo good.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information