+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My arts- visual and musical :D

Default My arts- visual and musical :D

If it is ok I will be posting my performances and a little bit of drawings on this here thread! I hope you enjoy! :D
    Music is what I strive for and drawing is a hobby but I like to do them both almost equally
    I will post performances once the person whose posting my performances on YouTube changes his user name from his real full name for personal privacy.
    So first I will post some art! I hope you think it's good! :3 sorry, fairly big image :1
    Spoiler:
    "An artist on stage is a soldier in combat; no matter how hard it is, you cannot retreat."
    - Dmitri Shostakovich

Default Re: My arts- visual and musical :D

How mysterious and lovely, like a dream. :)

Pretty good, except the spots around are a bit distracting.

Also this is totally related, ever listened to Zed Yago ?

Not sure if music and painting is compatible for how slow is process of painting a picture in comparison how fast a song ends. I guess there is no choice but to do this thing fast.
    edit: I got a wrong idea, so it looks like I'm pretty sketchy myself. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoida View Post
    How mysterious and lovely, like a dream. :)
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Pretty good, except the spots around are a bit distracting.

Also this is totally related, ever listened to Zed Yago ?
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind next time :3 And no I haven't even heard of them before you mentioned. What about them?
    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Not sure if music and painting is compatible for how slow is process of painting a picture in comparison how fast a song ends. I guess there is no choice but to do this thing fast.
    edit: I got a wrong idea, so it looks like I'm pretty sketchy myself. x)
    Sorry I must've been unclear I can see why I confused you :1

Anyways my friend still hasn't changed his user name but I got a 1 (the best score out of five) for my judged performance last Saturday so that was nice :)
    Also I have a new thing- I suck at photography btw so the colors look weird
    Spoiler:
    "An artist on stage is a soldier in combat; no matter how hard it is, you cannot retreat."
    - Dmitri Shostakovich

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Boss View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind next time :3 And no I haven't even heard of them before you mentioned. What about them?
    /SPOILER]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zX41fx-YsE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymm9XhaoF_A

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Boss View Post
    Sorry I must've been unclear I can see why I confused you :1

Anyways my friend still hasn't changed his user name but I got a 1 (the best score out of five) for my judged performance last Saturday so that was nice :)
    Also I have a new thing- I suck at photography btw so the colors look weird
    It's just my sketchiness. I glanced at title and took a look at that painting, so I interpreted a fast conclusion that you painted those while listening to specific music for inspiration.

I think this drawing is so much better, but as for that paintwork, I'd suggest to enjoy painting every centimeter on paper, because to me it looks like you focus only on details and take filling rest of space as a chore. Idk about colors because colors looks different on every monitor, but either way the backgroud looks painted poorly. That effect above doesn't help.

Flora in that drawing looks very interesting for how detailed it is. :) Do you like drawing plants? For me I as artist am more focused on human body, therefore I might a bit biased by pointing out on how that arm could have been more detailed for making it look more like a real arm, but that doesn't really matter if you're not that interested into drawing anatomy. One can show exceptional focus and results only when he have passion towards what he's doing, therefore I won't say that you have to improve certain skills, instead I'd advice to work on your own skills by following your own desires as artist. :)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information