Closed Thread
Page 358 of 502 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 10034

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Heya guys this is the first time iv been here..i looked around to find the best OP forum and this is it.anyways id like to share few of my predictions of my own hope they sound reasonable to you.

The strawhats will become successful in Raftel where others havent when the time comes because its ship Thousand Sunny shares the same secret weapon or defence mechanism as the only successfull ship in history the OroJackson.From watching the water seven arc,it was stated in many clues what was in the blueprint.from the start it was said to be a blueprint for some sort of ship that carried pluton an ancient weapon.later enies lobby when franky roasted it he revealed the blueprints for a device to resist the ancient weapon whatever it could be.It maybe that Tom built this device on the OroJack' and a generation later Franky must have built it also for the ThousSun'.Maybe there was more to what Franky ordered with the 200mill beli besides the adam wood for this ship.Think about it guys it only sounds logical because only one ship has ever sailed to the end of the Grand line where none have ever achieved even though many crews have great resources to do so.

my next prediction is WhiteBrd planned to make Ace the next P.K bcos it mustv been the only way to obtain one piece.why else would he tell ace not to go after BB and send out all his allies and crew to fight in the war to save ace.shanks also has the same plans for luffy.we all know there are only a selected few who carry the will.I also believe Trafalga law knows more than it seems,there mustv been a reason he saved luffy also why he isnt in a rush to goto the NW.

there is so much story left before oda finishes this manga were probably only halfway into this great manga.still so much to do like..
    luffy meeting his crew,SH vs don flamingo and co.,zoro taking down mihawk,luffy meeting dragon & revolutionaries,luffy vs powered up coby,SH reach the NW,SH meets smoker and friends,luffy vs akainu,luffy & shanks reunion,SHs + shanks + WB crew up as a new force,SH vs BB crew and SH going to Raftel.
    damn i love this manga just soo much left and im loving every bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DoskoiPanda View Post
    Heya guys this is the first time iv been here..i looked around to find the best OP forum and this is it.anyways id like to share few of my predictions of my own hope they sound reasonable to you.

The strawhats will become successful in Raftel where others havent when the time comes because its ship Thousand Sunny shares the same secret weapon or defence mechanism as the only successfull ship in history the OroJackson.From watching the water seven arc,it was stated in many clues what was in the blueprint.from the start it was said to be a blueprint for some sort of ship that carried pluton an ancient weapon.later enies lobby when franky roasted it he revealed the blueprints for a device to resist the ancient weapon whatever it could be.It maybe that Tom built this device on the OroJack' and a generation later Franky must have built it also for the ThousSun'.Maybe there was more to what Franky ordered with the 200mill beli besides the adam wood for this ship.Think about it guys it only sounds logical because only one ship has ever sailed to the end of the Grand line where none have ever achieved even though many crews have great resources to do so.

my next prediction is WhiteBrd planned to make Ace the next P.K bcos it mustv been the only way to obtain one piece.why else would he tell ace not to go after BB and send out all his allies and crew to fight in the war to save ace.shanks also has the same plans for luffy.we all know there are only a selected few who carry the will.I also believe Trafalga law knows more than it seems,there mustv been a reason he saved luffy also why he isnt in a rush to goto the NW.

there is so much story left before oda finishes this manga were probably only halfway into this great manga.still so much to do like..
    luffy meeting his crew,SH vs don flamingo and co.,zoro taking down mihawk,luffy meeting dragon & revolutionaries,luffy vs powered up coby,SH reach the NW,SH meets smoker and friends,luffy vs akainu,luffy & shanks reunion,SHs + shanks + WB crew up as a new force,SH vs BB crew and SH going to Raftel.
    Wow...just wow, so much wrong with this.

my next prediction is WhiteBrd planned to make Ace the next P.K bcos it mustv been the only way to obtain one piece.why else would he tell ace not to go after BB and send out all his allies and crew to fight in the war to save ace.
    I agree that the "Will of D" is probably essential to becoming the PK, but Whitebeard made it clear that he wasn't interested in One Piece in the mini Roger flashback. His "dream" was to have a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    I agree that the "Will of D" is probably essential to becoming the PK, but Whitebeard made it clear that he wasn't interested in One Piece in the mini Roger flashback. His "dream" was to have a family.
    Don't take him seriously man, 90% of what he claims to be his ''theory'' has already been explained in the manga/predicted many a time/hinted at to happen sooner or later.

that last paragraph wasnt a theory i was only stating all the great things wel expect to see and look forward to.thoeries are theories everyones got their own predictions no need to be a hater.isnt what this thread for sharing?gotta hate those twats who try to discourage others.

don't be discouraged by people bashing your theory if your new. people have been around here forever, thus they ahve seen millions of theories and typical with newcomers is they come and say a theory that is kind of been said a billion times, so they all go "duh"

though as for your theory i dislike the special ship part. I don't want Luffy to find one piece only because he and roger got lucky and happened to find a shipwright that built some special thing in the ship that allows for their ship to get to raftel.

while their ship is special, i'd like to think that even without blueprints that franky had and just random normal wood that the strawhats would still be able to still get to raftel. I would hate it to be "only adam wood and this special something that only franky knows about is the only way to get there"

Quote Originally Posted by DoskoiPanda View Post

Pure speculation, but that is what this thread is for indeed.

my next prediction is WhiteBrd planned to make Ace the next P.K bcos it mustv been the only way to obtain one piece.why else would he tell ace not to go after BB and send out all his allies and crew to fight in the war to save ace.

This has already been mentioned in the manga, no theory here.

shanks also has the same plans for luffy.
    Maybe, yes.

we all know there are only a selected few who carry the will. I also believe Trafalga law knows more than it seems,there mustv been a reason he saved luffy also why he isnt in a rush to go to the NW.

This isn't a theory, this is just a remark about something which happened in the manga.

there is so much story left before oda finishes this manga were probably only halfway into this great manga.
    Oda said this himself, no theory whatsoever.
    still so much to do like..

No theory here, just a bunch of ''I so want to see these things to happen even though some will probably never happen''
    Good for you! :)
    There only was that small a bit of theory, which could've been shortened as well. That's the only thing I was saying. I have a right to do so and you shouldn't be butthurt about me doing so.

Another theory by me: Shanks like WB has no interest in becoming pirate king. Why do I think this? Well as a member of Gol D. Roger's crew, he would most likely have been to Raftel already (unless Gol D Roger went the last leg by himself or only with people like Rayleigh). Thus he should know his way through the grand line, and any trick necessary to get there (Unless it isn't on Raftel). As a Yonkou, he surely has the strength to go, yet he seems content to partying and traveling around the world, even exiting the grand line at times such as when he met Luffy. SO I'm guessing he has some reason not to want One Piece, or he used to want it himself, bur decided to root for Lufy instead

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Another theory by me: Shanks like WB has no interest in becoming pirate king. Why do I think this? Well as a member of Gol D. Roger's crew, he would most likely have been to Raftel already (unless Gol D Roger went the last leg by himself or only with people like Rayleigh). Thus he should know his way through the grand line, and any trick necessary to get there (Unless it isn't on Raftel). As a Yonkou, he surely has the strength to go, yet he seems content to partying and traveling around the world, even exiting the grand line at times such as when he met Luffy. SO I'm guessing he has some reason not to want One Piece, or he used to want it himself, bur decided to root for Lufy instead
    My guess is that the only thing Shanks wants is to party.

The theory seems reasonable. He should know what it is already. So,if true, that would make 2 of the Yonkou already uninterested in One Piece.
    I wonder if all 4 are?

In another forum, one observant person noticed that Oda redrew a specific guy in Roger's crew:
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2068-...hapter-19.html (Buggy's flashback)
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-40677...apter-566.html (Strong World)

Their theory was that it's Crocodile. I really disagree with that, but I think it is possible that he'll show up in the New World, since Oda kept the same character design (in comparison to all the other fodder in the two scenes) and he's the only unnamed Roger pirate to have lines.

He mustn't be that observant if he noticed it just now...

He mustn't be that observant if he noticed it just now...
    It's observant compared to me. I never notice background characters without speech bubbles.

Oda hasn't used an eyepatch yet in a design, so I've always thought he was saving it for someone special. I'm hoping Sabo will have an eyepatch and some burn scars on that hidden part of his face.

And I think the 40 degree thing will come into play at some point (though I don't really know how.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    In another forum, one observant person noticed that Oda redrew a specific guy in Roger's crew:
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2068-...hapter-19.html (Buggy's flashback)
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-40677...apter-566.html (Strong World)

Their theory was that it's Crocodile. I really disagree with that, but I think it is possible that he'll show up in the New World, since Oda kept the same character design (in comparison to all the other fodder in the two scenes) and he's the only unnamed Roger pirate to have lines.
    Without the ponytail, I can buy it.

Here's something i was just thinking about yesterday.

The message that Luffy gave is that he's not good enough to protect everyone as he is right now.
    Nami kinda hinted about what he said in his message is/was, I'm no good as i am, I'll stay here for a while so that I'll become much stronger and I can protect everyone.

The message that Luffy gave is that he's not good enough to protect everyone as he is right now.
    I agree, because Brook's internal monologue doesn't fit the predicted "stay where you are and train." Brook says that Luffy made a decision, and that therefore he himself also has to do something. That doesn't sound like he's just obeying orders. Usopp's comments also fit - that even Luffy loses and that he's overdoing it.

So I think that Luffy's message basically said to wait while he becomes stronger, and everyone else takes that as their cue to train as well.

Sabo's pole extends like Goku's.

Discovered Stowaway FireFistLuffy's Avatar

I don't know if someone already said this theory so I'll just throw in here.

Dragon is a Fallen Admiral (Gives good reason for the Wind Logia theory, since all the other admirals are Logia's too also why he's up against the world government.) To make this theory sound more clear there's this old Japanese story with 4 dragons serving 1 king. The 4 dragons represented the 4 seasons. The Fall dragon found out their king was corrupted and asked his fellow dragons to help out. Winter dragon said he was to lazy (Aojiko), summer dragon didn't believe him he was to clueless (Kizura) and spring dragon didn't want to lose his place so he disagree (akinu).

Garp is a vice-admiral and he seemed like he really wanted both Luffy and Ace to be Marines, so the same could be true for Dragon.

I'd enjoyed the Japanese tale part about it.

Don't know whether it's a actual tale or just some made up BS.

Didn't you post it in the Dumb thread ? Because this is where it belongs.

And lol again at Aojiko, Kizura and Akinu.

Just forget about it, there's no thing such as a 4 dragons japanese tale with a fallen one, plus there's already the Momotaro Legend that where the admirals nicks are inspired from.

Discovered Stowaway FireFistLuffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Didn't you post it in the Dumb thread ? Because this is where it belongs.

And lol again at Aojiko, Kizura and Akinu.

Just forget about it, there's no thing such as a 4 dragons japanese tale with a fallen one, plus there's already the Momotaro Legend that where the admirals nicks are inspired from.
    I wasn't predicting it.

Well it'll feed you either way anyways.

Closed Thread

Thread Information