Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 2,061 to 2,063 of 2063

Thread: The Future of One Piece anime...In America! FUNIMATION TAKES OVER!

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: The Future of One Piece anime...In America! FUNIMATION TAKES OVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Cain Highwind View Post
    Y
    "Noland the Liar" (Norland)
    I doubt "Norland" is the proper way to romanticize that term; there are some obviously foreign names that are pronounced with an "rl" sound even though in colloquial speech we don't have such a distinction; that is, "Dalton" becomes "Darlton".

At that, "noland" is a double entendre of sorts, so I'd value that as being superior to "norland". It's just like with "Merry Go", which is a superior term to "Going Merry" even though that's what Oda puts down as the name - it's a got a logical double meaning, and is it not true that everyone says, "one of the best things about One Piece are the hidden stuff older readers notice"?
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Default Re: The Future of One Piece anime...In America! FUNIMATION TAKES OVER!

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    I like your avy, Kamiya. :D

Mato, you work for Funi?
    Where have you been? XD

Default Re: The Future of One Piece anime...In America! FUNIMATION TAKES OVER!

Alright guys, this is what I'm going to do...since there are so many FUNimation topics, I stickied two: The official FAQ one, and EGX's Anime Boston one.

You can continue to ask Mato questions, post news and talk about the future of One Piece in that thread http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=12778
    I am also going to close the Dub discussion thread, since the dub isn't actually out yet. Once the dub actually is out or there is some real news about it, then a new thread about FUNi's dub can be started.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Thread Information