+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 496 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 9914

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Io Shirai wrestles Charlotte Flair wins by DQ because of Charlotte
    Io Shirai wrestles Rhea Ripley wins by DQ because of Charlotte
    Io and Rhea team against Charlotte & Chelsea Charlotte pins Io via dirty pin.

Maybe it’s because I’ve been listening to too much Bryan & Vinny but how does this make any sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Mike Tyson's mic skills are still impetuous.

Seriously WWE.... You're doing this storyline with Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Seriously WWE.... You're doing this storyline with Jeff.
    Wonder where Reby Sky is to complain they’re punishing Jeff because of Matt.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Ohh Riddle on Smackdown.

My thought - Gulak, Bryan and Riddle trio based around Gulakmetrics and silly but fun exercise related stuff to subtlely promote healthyness while feuding with Cesaro/Nakaamura/Zayn or AJ
    My reality - Riddle/Hardy vs Corbin/Sheamus feud

So WWE apparently didn’t edit out Nia causing Kairi Sane to get a gash on her head, which Kairi posted a picture of on Twitter.

Also because they couldn’t let Asuka beat Charlotte let’s have Asuka in her first match in weeks get counted out.

God this company is stupid.

So rummaging around for wrestling stuffs and I stumble upon the FTW talking with Jim Cornette on leaving WWE/ AEW/ Bucks/ the 80's parody gimmick WWE wanted to do before they left / etc and thats some really interesting stuff from FTR

Did they also talk about how WWE called Zack Ryder’s girlfriend to ask if they could use his pool for a skit?

I heard Zack's pool story on this week episode of Major Wrestling Figures podcast. And I don't blame Zack's reaction about it. Since they just released him and he's the owner of the home, not Chelsea.

Oh dear, poor move on WWE side of things, but this seems to be how companies work (AEW are a little guilty of similar things too)

Here is today's New Japan Press Conference with English subtitles.

I like how last week Asuka couldn’t beat Charlotte because of a distraction by Nia Jax. This week let’s initially put them in a rematch then for no reason have them team up and have them win and then afterwards have Charlotte layout Asuka....whose feuding with Nia Jax.......then put them in another singles match where Charlotte beats Asuka via pin fall because of Nia Jax (with a move she never pins anyone with).

Why is this company so fucking stupid?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I like how last week Asuka couldn’t beat Charlotte because of a distraction by Nia Jax. This week let’s initially put them in a rematch then for no reason have them team up and have them win and then afterwards have Charlotte layout Asuka....whose feuding with Nia Jax.......then put them in another singles match where Charlotte beats Asuka via pin fall because of Nia Jax (with a move she never pins anyone with).

Why is this company so fucking stupid?
    It rhymes with "Nince VcMahon".

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    It rhymes with "Nince VcMahon".
    Russo must have control of Vince's brain.

Lol I didn’t know that was the go home episode for Backlash.

Jesus take the wheel.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; June 9th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

So Paul Heyman was booted from Head Creative of Raw.

I like how you have a small minority blaming Heyman for some of the stuff that got booked on Raw while completely forgetting anything Heyman booked had to be signed off by Vince. So while we may have to thank Heyman for stuff like Lashley-Rusev Vince gave him the greenlight for that and I'm pretty sure was the same one who ultimately decided to have Lashley kill Rusev repeatedly before killing off the angle.

I don't know how to feel about with Bruce being the head of both Raw and Smackdown. I wonder how is this going to effect Something to Wrestle even more now. I like the podcast, but since Bruce gone back to WWE last year it started really affect the show.

Oof, well I guess that ends Apollo Crews's push, and that also explains why I haven't been seeing Ricochet and Cedric Alexander alongside Brendan Vink and Shane Thorne.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    Brendan Vink
    Stealth call up.

Asuka vs Nia Jax weeks of build up.......ends in double count-out.

This isn't good for WWE.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ia-crown-jewel

There are a couple of wrestlers that were release in April, I think of would make these comments.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information