Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Translation: 433 - Nes Mikel

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Default Re: Translation: 433 - Nes Mikel

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku Hunter
    Maybe by the time he's in his mid 20's, but now I think he's only like 16 or 17.
    Technically he shouldn't be an Admiral ever; he's an enlisted sailor, and short of a war combined with serious tactical training, there's no way he'll get up that high.
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan
    Anyone wanna bet Dr Begabank is a fishman and the next SH?
    May be too far fetched but a bogavante is a lobster in spanish:
    Hmm... *looks at HEATXZ's signature*

Maybe Dr. Begabank is like Dr. Zoidberg.
    I mean, at least they're both doctors.

Wow, cool stuff. Nami eavesdrops on a conversation that involves secret technology--like the devil fruit weapons. Cool, though come to think of it, it's kind of dumb for Coby to tell Luffy all that...

And wow, Aokiji secretly meets up with Robin. Interesting, it seems like his "secret plan" has been revealed, and he intended to leave Robin to the CP9. I wonder what the future holds in store for Aokiji, he seems to be on friendly terms with Robin now.

Thanks for the trans.

Sounds like a great chapter. Hopefully new bounties and real Ace Blackbeard infor soon

translated-ShiningDarkness

Default Re: Translation OP CH433

Quote Originally Posted by olorin
    Objection! There is something called a Flying Blade Attack. And it's an essential part of the One Piece science. Mr.1 was cutting a building in small pieces with his fingers. T-Bone splitted a Sea King in half and is known to cut up ships all the time. And of course CP9 were all using Rankyaku and with it Kaku and Lucci were splitting the Galley-La HQ, the Tower of Justice, a steel strengthen warship and all kinds of other things. And of course don't forget Zoro cutting Giant Jack, the iron cannons of the Franky House, Aqua Laguna, Puffing Tom and the Enies Lobby Courthouse.
    Why do you think Mihawk would have difficulty splitting Krieg's ship without moving around it or having a DF sword? That doesn't sound reasonable. The key term here is Flying Blade Attack and Mihawk is the best after all.
    Hahahaaah, you're certainly correct about that one, my bad! Though advancing around an entire boat including over it and slashing every little bit in less than approximately 1/62 of a second (or is it a different fraction? if I'm wrong about humans' minds comprehending about 62 frames per second please correct me) is even more impressive. Zoro's technique is pure speed, though, it looks like. Or pure uberness with literally no explanation except "I felt like I should be able to multiply myself, so I did." Luffy's gear3 is pretty self explanatory, Luffy's gear2 is explained by Lucchi, and Sanji's devil~whatever~something was easy to understand if you're not a moron who thinks that the fire is what does most of the damage.

Oh, and just one complaint about your post. No objections! You aren't cool enough to be Phoenix Wright!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear
    Hmm... *looks at HEATXZ's signature*

Maybe Dr. Begabank is like Dr. Zoidberg.
    I mean, at least they're both doctors.
    XD thats a good idea Bartholemew Bear

Kamen Rider OOOs

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    and short of a war
    DING DING DING

We have a winner. I still think an all out war will erupt before the end of the manga, so why not Coby Admiral..

Plus, we have the final panel of One Piece now: end of chapter 1000, Luffy is now 30 something and pirate king; appears Admiral Coby, who came to arrest Luffy under Aokiji Gensui's orders, with battle scars all over his face. They rush towards eachothers and the manga ends with the last final image of them about to land a punch simultaneously.

Yeah... I'm too good. Hope you took notes Oda.

Jesus, i hope Oda buried Corby far far away on an island instead of let him be Admiral. Such a lousy guy, I hate Corby, he is absolutely stupid and uncool. Helmeppo is twice as Corby, Twice Stupid and uncool

The anime said that Coby and Helmeppo used Reverse Mountain.

Plot hole ahead D:.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaJinpen
    The anime said that Coby and Helmeppo used Reverse Mountain.

Plot hole ahead D:.
    You know, sometimes I feel sorry for Toei. They've made so many plot holes with filler that, frankly, none of us could see coming.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Please read the beginning of the thread:

Actually, the whole spoiler summary was fake. The only thing that was true was Garp leaving Luffy. =/
    I had a good feeling about that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment
    You know, sometimes I feel sorry for Toei. They've made so many plot holes with filler that, frankly, none of us could see coming.
    lol it's they're fault for not asking oda.

Quote Originally Posted by julizius
    OMFG Coby wants to be a Admiral?!?!?!?!
    Please Oda dont do that to all the real One Piece fans!!!!!!!

I could see it clear in front of me Chapter 989^^
    10 year after all the things that happens in Water 7 and Enies Lobby
    Coby now a Admiral and Helmeppo now a Vice Admiral
    fight Ruffy and Zorro...
    loooooooooooooooooooool
    Sometimes Oda really make me sick!!!!!!!!
    While cliche, it doesn't make it less beautiful to see the story drawn to a close with the same actors who opened it.

I'm very surprised to hear Aokiji say that Robin could "escape from the CP9 at any time." Now, while that probably before the seastone cuffs were on her, that sounds like a pretty impressive feat.

thanks for the translations!

Default Re: Translation OP CH433

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace
    Anyway, why's it so hard to believe that Mihawk ate a devil fruit? Yes, it's cool to think he relies on his own power, but there are certain things about him that seem unreal. Ace's ship is powered by his devil fruit. Kuzan rides a friggin bike using his power.

Maybe he doesn't use his power for fighting, but rather for transportation.
    Show me evidence where Mihawk has devil fruit powers? Mihawk cutting Krieg's ship was based on PURE skill, Mihawk and Zoro confirms this. Besides lets review what was stated in the manga..

Hellmeppo: "Yep, he really is great. Strawhat, that Devil Fruit you ate, he has revealed how the powers mutate and he's also the one who has figured out the RECENTLY developed technqiue for making objects eat Devil Fruit as well!!"
    The technique for objects eating devil fruits was just develped and Mihawk has been the greatest swordsman from day one in the world of One Piece. Mihawk is just a monster.

tqm_z

i dont think Coby go to Marine HQ by passing Calm Belt is a plot hole in anime.

if i'm correct in anime filler, only Luffy & Zorro speculate Coby has passed trough Red Line... It wasn't the newspaper.

i'll re check anyway later on.

Discovered Stowaway Sanji The Cook's Avatar

Thank you for the spoiler upload. I hope Battle Franky can soon upload the raw chapter.... if that's not rude to ask....

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan
    Anyone wanna bet Dr Begabank is a fishman and the next SH?
    May be too far fetched but a bogavante is a lobster in spanish:

http://www.masmar.com/imagenes/especies/bogavante.jpg
    zoidberg.. haha

anyone else think nami will steal the seastone off the bottom of the marine ship

hope they delve into more loose ends next chapter

Quote Originally Posted by nihilism
    zoidberg.. haha

anyone else think nami will steal the seastone off the bottom of the marine ship

hope they delve into more loose ends next chapter
    Yeah, Nami's got to use this info for something--though I can't see them getting a seastone bottom. Maybe she's interesting in devil fruit weaponery? That's like, the ultimate upgrade from every weapon. Well, who knows.

But you know, the next chapter has to be the Whitebeard/Shanks meet. Cool stuff.

Closed Thread

Thread Information