+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Chapter 362 "The Ebbing Tide" Discussion

I've been thinking, right now Sanji and Zoro have reversed roles since Skypiea.. Sanji's now at the heart of the action, and Zoro got punked early on. :P

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

It's a nice change, no? I'm kind of glad Sanji and Usopp plays a bigger role in this arc.

But Zoro will return and kick ass, unlike Sanji who returns after getting punked by Eneru and got zapped again. But not before being super-cool and saving Nami and Usopp, though.

I wonder why so many people suggest Nami needs to be saved ....? She and Chopper need HELP to get Luffy, Zoro, Robin and Usopp, but definitely not SAVING.

Yeah. Nami's a tough girl and I think it would be better if she could save the day without a help of somebody else. She need her time on the spotlight too otherwise she will start to suffer "Sakura Effect" and we won't want that, right ? And like Buc and others had said, she hasn't truly shined in a while. This would be a nice chance for that.

Nami's always been tough... I don't think she'll suffer any pink-haired effect just now :P

About Nami being saved... well can she get Luffy and escape Aqua Laguna at the same time? It's not a matter of being tough...it's a matter of speed and quick wits...

The spoiler thread keeps growing. It's eating my soul.

lucciano_minhawk

i have noticed that nami is always in the middle of the action doing something hectic. for example in skypieashe went crazy with the waver and ended up on the boat buggy she was stealing treasure arlong being chased by strawhats. kuro stealing treasure

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information