+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Default Re: Heros

Quote Originally Posted by COWMAKAZE
    That blog managed to convince me to watch this show. He managed to reference Jojo and Chrono Trigger in a somewhat coherent plot-summary extra type of thing. When is it on, anyway? And what channel?
    you can watch the latest episodes at nbc (episode 3 I think is at nbc)

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full...s/?show=heroes

Nbc has a lot of info on the show too.

I wonder if the creator is actually a fan of JBBA or is it just hiro's actor role playing and writing a blog. Either way its cool one of them is a fan of JJBA

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

Episode 4 Spoilers

Spoiler:
    HIRO TO THE FUTURE, and he comes back speaking english and with a sword and a beard......

damn this show keeps getting better and better and better

Just finished episode 4. That was awesome.

Spoiler:
    Finally, everyone's starting to gather. It looks like the policeman lost his powers or got brainwashed or something. But the coolest thing was Future Hiro. Man he turns into a badass. Check out the sword on his back!

Well THAT was interesting.

Spoiler:
    Niki's power appears to be activated in a time of desperation. She has the symbol of Mr. Bennet's organization tattooed on her back. No clue what the hell is up with that.

Claire wrecks the car of the asshole that tried to rape her. Probably wrecks him too. Good.

Also, Hiro shows up looking BADASS at the end.

Hidden:
    HIRO WITH A MOTHA FOKIN SAMURAI KATANA + SOUL PATCH FTW MO FOKAZZ!!!!!!!

Even though the ending wasn't as much of a "wtf?!!!" I still enjoyed it, since it was the first ending to advance the storyline. (I was sort of spoiled cause I read it would happen :( didn't think it was the very last scene though).

I'm very dissapointed by the whole...
    Hidden:
    Save Claire, zomg she'll save the world B.S. though. She's quite evil too

And I must say.. these people are soooo not Heroes at the moment. But by far, Nathan is still my most hated, he cheats on his wife, he's an ego maniac prick and he's quite villainy. Although I must admit the episode preview was a "good" elitist thing he did in front of Claire's daddy.

Time to read the comic!
    Can we edit the title of this topic btw? Or make a new one? It's annoying me, especially now that people know about the show now.

Is clarie's father syder or that organization.

I really hope

Spoiler:
    Mr.cop isn't dead. He was my favorite next to hiro,Future Hiro FTW. Frankly Clarie and Niki bore the shit out of me. Man hiro is by far the best on the show.

My favorite heroes in order:

Hiro
    Mr.cop guy
    The researches son
    Heroine addict
    Copying powers guy
    Clarie
    Flying dick (whats his name)
    Niki

Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Nathan is the flying guy

oh and

Ando's Spiderman / Peter Parker analogy = PURE WIN

My favs:
    -Tie between Hiro and Matt (police man)
    Matt has the ability to be extremely powerful.. especially if he were to read someones mind during a fight and know their next move.. and Hiro is
    Hidden:
    MOFOKIN HIRO WITH A MOFOKIN KATANA MOFOKA
    so how could I not love him?
    -Peter
    Peter can suck up anyones power and he's a doctor, also he's one of the few "heroes" that hasn't done something evil'ish yet.
    -Niki
    While she is evil, at the same time it's not her, it's her other personality that is evil. So if she were to control it, perhaps she wouldn't be so bad.
    -Isaac
    He hasn't done anything worthy of love yet, but at least he is trying to save the world
    -Claire
    After today I'm dissapointed in her.. she did something really wrong, and I'm scared that the writers may turn her into wolverine because they know she keeps dying every episode and she is incredibly fickle so they need a gimick to make her cool.
    -Nathan
    He's so villainy, it's getting to be ridiculous, I really dislike big brother :/

Something that badass must be watched. I hope it appears on Youtube.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

This is my first episode of Heros and I loved it. THe guy coming from the future was a big out there but nonetheless cool. I love this series already.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

You can watch the episode on nbc. I want to see the part with future hiro again. Omg so cool

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci
    This is my first episode of Heros and I loved it. THe guy coming from the future was a big out there but nonetheless cool. I love this series already.
    Do not do that! DO NOT WATCH EPISODE 4 BEFORE WATCHING 1-3.

Warning: Not watching Heroes in order may cause incredibly good surprise endings to lose their effect. Watching Heroes out of order will reduce the enjoyability factor of the show. The show will blow your mind if you watch it in order. If your mind is blown, have a friend or loved one call an ambulance immediately.

yeah seriously EVERY ending has thrown me for a loop

I actually missed the first episode. Hopefully they replay it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Refii
    Do not do that! DO NOT WATCH EPISODE 4 BEFORE WATCHING 1-3.

Warning: Not watching Heroes in order may cause incredibly good surprise endings to lose their effect. Watching Heroes out of order will reduce the enjoyability factor of the show. The show will blow your mind if you watch it in order. If your mind is blown, have a friend or loved one call an ambulance immediately.
    Yeah, I know. I'm most definitely going back to watch epi 1-3 before watching episode 5.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

I really hope there's a season finalie in December. In january 24 on fox starts again at the same time. It's ratings could fail miserabley.

I never really got into 24.. and in an unbiased response, 24 has had a really good run, most shows dream of having 24 type ratings/seasons. I think it's about time they gave another show a chance and did that spinoff/movie deal that the director and Kiefer were talking about in an interview.

well the plots are running thin and now everyone is either dead or has a 60% chance of being evil (except Jack and Mini Palmer and that guard)

From Wiki, about the end of episode four.

Spoiler:
    Later in the episode, a future version of himself appears to Peter Petrelli on a subway carrying a katana. Speaking in perfect English, Hiro tells Peter he is there to give him a message before the episode ends. The scene was very similar (including Hiro's katana) to the first encounter of Future Trunks with Son Goku in the Dragon Ball Z manga and anime. As noted in his blog, Hiro is a confessed fan of Future Trunks.

My God, this show keeps getting cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaJon1.1
    My God, this show keeps getting cooler.
    Yes!

Can someone confirm? I'm sure they're not lying, but hot damn if that isn't an awesome reference no one will hopefully get (because if they do this show will officially be marked as a nerds show).
    Hidden:

Now.. I have to wonder.. did Hiro just put on the Katana to show off and be cool, because even his future self is a nerd ^^ (his hair was kinda greasy heheh) Or is the future really so bleak, that he had to turn into a psycho ninja like the guy from Metal Gear?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information