+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Tattoos

Default Re: One Piece Tattoos

i have no idea what the "32" tattoo means can someone explain plzZz =)

3d 2y is what the 32 tattoo is. it was on luffy's arm before the time skip
    YAOI YAOI SUPAH FRANKY YAOI!!! fangirl: SQUEE!
    Check out my DA: http://www.metal-otaku.deviantart.com
    BJD FANS YOU MUST SEE THIS: http://metal-otaku.deviantart.com/journal/0/ ONE PIECE minimee order!

The country of lofty mountains and tall treetops, Finland

Quote Originally Posted by ningyobaka View Post
    3d 2y is what the 32 tattoo is. it was on luffy's arm before the time skip
    well, you'd be wrong there.
    i took the tattoo way before (about 4 years ago) it was on luffy's arm.

(protip: one of the crew members was born on march 2nd.)

I'm planning to get a One Piece Tattoo... :)

Arrow Re: One Piece Tattoos

Sanji!!

I have one tattoo and I get shit for it everywhere I go. But it's okay because I know what it means to me and that's all that matters. I'm saving up money right now to get my sister tattoo done (I'm the only one who hasn't gotten it yet) then I'm headed back to get my OP tattoo.

I'm just gonna get the Mugiwara Jolly Roger. I thought of getting the Sunny or the Going Merry with all the crew members, but I figured a smaller symbol would be best.

One Piece means a great deal to me and honestly, if it wasn't for One Piece, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. :)

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderNeko View Post
    eh, I'm planning on getting a One Piece tattoo. I don't think I'd ever grow out of this series.

I want to get either the strawhat skull and crossbones or the Zoro version... not sure where though. i already want to get another kanji tattoo like on my wrist or something. may get "Neko" or "Kaizoku" or both...?

I am not ashamed to admit it either.
    16 characters of I love you.
    My Binks Sake guitar cover =]
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=30942
    Yami avatar by Christina Brockus
    This is your brain on drugs. http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=31072 It's very technical.

this my girlfriend's tattoo 2 slightly changed chopper's jolly rogers, my next tattoo will be one piece related for sure.

a tattoo of the cross on my wrist would be pretty cool (like in Arabasta when they're saying goodbye to Vivi)

Discovered Stowaway

I'd get something like the sunny pirates symbol, arlongs symbol or even the two smiles that were on ace's hat or something to that extent. Something that looks good that really needs no explanation

If you think about it the Arlong tattoo is a racist symbol, kinda like the nazi styled swastika.

Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    If you think about it the Arlong tattoo is a racist symbol, kinda like the nazi styled swastika.
    Swastikas aren't racist, Nazi's are. The Manji (Whitebeard's original flag) is actually one of peace. The Nazi's stole it and twisted it (literally). Also, I don't see how Arlong's flag is a swastika in the first place.

I think he (she?) actually meant what the symbol stands for, as opposed to the designs themselves. Arlong hated humans, which can be seen as "racist" sort of. So, his symbol would stand for that racism, like the Nazi's version of the swastika stands for their racism

Edit: And, to contribute to what this thread's really about, this Nami coplayer actually has the tattoo for real :D
    Spoiler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's her cosplay.com page: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/142451/
    Last edited by SieteFleur; December 10th, 2010 at 10:28 PM.
    I don't suffer from Johnny-Depp-itis..... I enjoy every minute of it

"A skelleton walks into a bar, and orders a beer... and a mop."- Johnny Depp... Yohohohohoho SKULL JOKE!

The tattoos that law has on his arm would be bad ass.
    We are Maji!

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Swastikas aren't racist, Nazi's are. The Manji (Whitebeard's original flag) is actually one of peace. The Nazi's stole it and twisted it (literally). Also, I don't see how Arlong's flag is a swastika in the first place.
    Pay attention. I sai "nazi styled swastika" not just swastika, I was careful with my wording. Like I never said Arlong's symbol is a swastika, I said it has a sort of racist meaning behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SieteFleur View Post
    I think he (she?) actually meant what the symbol stands for, as opposed to the designs themselves. Arlong hated humans, which can be seen as "racist" sort of. So, his symbol would stand for that racism, like the Nazi's version of the swastika stands for their racism

Edit: And, to contribute to what this thread's really about, this Nami coplayer actually has the tattoo for real :D
    It's he. And thank you for paying attention.
    And she really made the tattoo? That's extreme and kinda cool too.

So I got this done earlier in the year, had it retouched a bit recently and now that its full healed again, I proudly present my first tattoo:
    Spoiler:

Looks nice. But you should try to find better lightning for your next photo. =p
    Any special reason for the Fishmen flag or you just liked the design?

Fishmen are awesome, enough said.

I wanted a sun tattoo in general and I love the sunny pirate symbol and the story behind it so the decision to get this design was quite easy, unlike the hour it took to get it done .

Well that is one awesome tattoo. I guess it was worth it?

one piece serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since August 4, 1997.
    it's so early...
    many people interested in..
    i know lately

Mac users have torrent movies or TV shows in AVI format, convert AVI to MP4 mac format, you can to upload your AVI videos to iPod, iPhone etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information