+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding kairouseki-bullets and DF-users

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Default Regarding kairouseki-bullets and DF-users

YO
    I didn t find a place to insert this so I made a new thread
    here s m y question:
    If Ussop had the idea to make kairouseki bullets will it harm logia-users??
    and would it harm Luffy??
    I think personally that it wouldnt harm Luffy cause his body can be stretched in the bottom of the sea so the kairouseki bullets will have the same effects as normal bullets on Luffy
    but I think it would harm logia-users how and why I dont realy know

Thanks for reading and see ya

Default Re: Regarding kairouseki-bullets and DF-users

He would be affected by them as the incident in Arlong Park where his head was stretched out of the water was not his doing but someone else.

Kairoseki bulltes would be quite hard to make as the material seems to be quite rare and only accessible by the world government. But the idea is good as it would hard any devil fruit user even ones that can reflect normal bullets, e.g. Luffy, Alvida.
    On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

I don't think the bullets would harm Luffy. His body is permanently rubber, so the bullets would just bounce off him whether or not he's capable of moving. the seastone causes the DF user to lose their strength. however, i believe the bullets should affect Zoan and Logia users as they'd lose their ability to transform. just my thoughts!
    WARNING (Explicit Dialog)!!

I think Freedom is right, it wouldn't harm Luffy, but just take away his strenght.

the whole issue of the availability of kairouseki is kinda shady in itself, i mean how did wiper know about kairouseki in the first place?

aside from that, if one WERE to make a piercing round with kairouseki, it would pwn pretty much any DF user. one shot, one kill.

I suppose when the bullet hits Luffy he'd lose his powers for as long as the bullet stayed in contact with his body before he bounces it out again. But other users it would be an almost permanent loss of power until the bullett was surgically removed.
    On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

no no psycho, it was shown in the alabasta arc (remember when they were in the cage?) that luffy will still be rubbery when in contact with kairouseki

i take my other statement back regarding a piercing round made of kairouseki, because if a sniper with a REGULAR piercing round were to shoot luffy ... *boom* headshot would be the headline =p

which is kind of interesting considering blackbeard pirates have a guy that can shoot further than ussop can see with his binoculars! * bum bum bummmm....*
    3 bullets for shellbullet kazuma and santouryuu for zoro. Coincidence? I think not :laugh:

That's like saying Enel was still Lighting when he got touched by the Sea Stone. Which he wasn't. The bullet would pierce Luffy.

no

Quote Originally Posted by psycho wolvesbane
    Kairoseki bulltes would be quite hard to make as the material seems to be quite rare and only accessible by the world government.
    And its even harder than diamond.

Aliaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kenechi
    That's like saying Enel was still Lighting when he got touched by the Sea Stone. Which he wasn't. The bullet would pierce Luffy.
    Not the same at all. Luffy is permanently rubber, Enel can shift into lightning, but isnt lightning all the time.

Get it stuck in your heads duuuudez... Luffy's permenantly rubber. Fin~!

It's like this, Logia users have to concentrate to turn their own bodies into their element, if caught by surprise, they too can be hurt by physical attacks.
    Whereas paramecia seem to be a permament idle, (can't turn on or off) kind of deal. Thus I think these fine people may have a point.

Seastone Bullets + Logia = Death
    Seastone Bullets + Paramecia (that is bulletproof) =/= death
    Zoan would very likely die as well unless they are in animal form, and the animals skin is harder than the bullets velocity, which begs the question Seastone + Zoan = turns back to original form?

While it is rare, I doubt Oda will pass up the opportunity to make a Kairoseki bullet wielding bounty hunter.

It wouldn't harm Luffy but it would bullet-shigan logia users.

What. Enel is permentantly lightning. he fell asleep, and was getting hit. He wasn't concentrating one bit. If you lot are thinking that Logia need to concentrate because of when Luffy hit Smoker in the back, you are wrong. His Sea Stone Sword just hit him in the back at the same time, making it possible for Luffy to have hit him.

He kicked Aokiji vertically (the same way he defeated Crocodile) and almost knocked him out with a Gomu Gomu Storm.

http://groups.msn.com/onepiecemangav...o&PhotoID=1470
    Last edited by Geese; May 9th, 2006 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geese
    He kicked Aokiji vertically (the same way he defeated Crocodile) and almost knocked him out with a Gomu Gomu Storm.
    Yup... but I sense someone will say Aokijo "let him" kick him so he can do Ice Time... *chuckles*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenechi
    What. Enel is permentantly lightning. he fell asleep, and was getting hit. He wasn't concentrating one bit. If you lot are thinking that Logia need to concentrate because of when Luffy hit Smoker in the back, you are wrong. His Sea Stone Sword just hit him in the back at the same time, making it possible for Luffy to have hit him.
    Only the tip of Smoker's sword is the made out of Seastone and also after he got hit by Luffy he flew right into and hit a suprised Ace through the wall.

Eneru was awake before he got stabbed through the head and was able to react so quickly because of his mantra. http://groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga/...o&PhotoID=5061 Next page is when he gets stabbed.

Unlike all the other Logias Ao Kiji is a solid, or atleast more solid than sand, electricity, fire, and smoke. Luffy's kick probably was not strong enough to shatter him, but stilll not damaging him. Right here he gets hit with Gomu Gomu Burette (Bullet), but also did not shatter. http://groups.msn.com/onepiecemangav...o&PhotoID=1435

As for Luffy getting hurt by Seastone Bullets, for that split second when the bullet comes in contact with Luffy will lose control of his powers, but will still be able to bounce the bullet back. The only way a Seastone Bullet would penetrate Luffy is with a really sharp one. Seastone Bullets should be able to hurt any other Devil Fruit user.

Seastone bullets shouldn't harm Alvida either. The bullets bouncing off when hitting Luffy's rubber body, or sliding off of Alvida's slippery body is not something that can be controlled in any way. Their bodies are just rubber and slippery. All the time. Proof is Luffy still being able to stretch when in the water (right before fighting Arlong).
    Now, for logia types, it's different. Be it Crocodile's sand, Enel's lightning or Smoker's smoke: they actually have to change to something else, be it intentionally or as a mere instinctive reaction when being punched, for example. If it's a reaction triggered upon impact, they can't change, as they are in contact with the bullet.

But it seems most here understand this already, and those who don't, seem to be too stubborn to see what's so clear. So I'm probably wasting my time ^^

Brazillian Pirate Raphael Aleixo's Avatar

The big question for me is: How can smoker turn his staff to smoke, when it have kariouseki?
    Raphael Aleixo . Graphic Designer | Illustrator

Fool!! Do not question the plot holes...they are things which if you tried to understand, your very mortal soul shall quiver and shatter from the paradoxial blackhole that will form at the very heart of your being!!! MUAWAHAHAHA!!

Sorry.

Really though, Oda must've forgotten about it or something. It'd be funny though, to see him use it in a fight. The thing is a giant club and, well imagine something like this:

Smoker vs Crocodile
    Croc turns into sand. Smoker pulls out staff and starts ker-smacking Croc with it. "Don't (smack)! You
    (smack)! Dare (smack)! Turn (smack)! Into (smack)! Sand (smack)! Damnit (smack) (smack) (smack)!!

Just animate that in your heads...brings out a chuckle really.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information