Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What's the rank here?

Hirata Hiroaki's Fan xDD Rashie's Avatar

I seduced one of the secret members in the forum, that's how I get this rank >p and got into some big trouble and then they threw me into this rank O____O AHHHHH :EEEEEEEE

They said: BOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAA >_>

I thought I heard a "yeah right......" somewhere, ah well >_>;;;

*bounces away to a random member in a straightjacket* @pO
    Sanji: Nami Darling

Future Pirate King Monkey.D.Luffy's Avatar

Originally posted by RoboBlue@Apr 2 2005, 04:54 PM
    There are quite a few post rankings on the AP forums, but you'll have to discover them all yourselves. It's one of the secrets of the forum. However, there is one person who knows them all... >.>
    [snapback]23997[/snapback]
    AfterShock?
    A Quest For Treasure Will Unite Them All: ONE PIECE

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

hmm...activity-wise? i dunno

EDIT: whoops, i'm a regular member too 0_o wad gives?
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Discovered Stowaway Saito Ayame's Avatar

Originally posted by Ivotas@Jun 8 2005, 12:27 AM
    I don´t know. I just took a look and now I´m a senior member. The funny stuff is that I have less posts then you. And then I checked other fellow board members in this thread. Thelousy is with only 214 posts a regular member as you and Saito Ayame is with 173 posts a senior member like me. So this senior/regular thing can´t have anything to do with the amount of posts. Wonder if it has something to do with someone´s age. :huh:
    [snapback]65727[/snapback]
    Trust me, age makes no difference, why would people discriminate others because of a few years? Just because someone is older doesn't mean they are mentally more mature. I'm fifteen, yet I am a senior member, Akira, a 15 year old too, is a regular member. There are probably people younger than me up on the senior member thing, as well as there being people older than me there. I don't know how I'm going to say this in a way in which you guys understand...

Senior members are chosen because of their overwhelming sex appeal, nothing more~!

The mods and adins of the board, while browsing may notice a particular member that just makes them shiver. They'll go... Wow, and turn them into a senior member... Well, that, or you can bribe, go through painful initiation ceramonies and much more. I'll tell you here and now, tonnes of posts doesn't mean it, neither does age...

And how the hell did you just notice you were one, I mean, that would mean that you can become one without...

O_O ...

--Saito

Click on the sig for more Sopranos digital art

-------

Snakes have both male and female sex organs. That's why you call someone you don't trust a snake. How can you trust a guy who can literally go fuck themselves? ~ Paulie, The Sopranos

Originally posted by Saito Ayame@Jun 8 2005, 07:32 PM
    [font=Optima]Trust me, age makes no difference, why would people discriminate others because of a few years? Just because someone is older doesn't mean they are mentally more mature. I'm fifteen, yet I am a senior member, Akira, a 15 year old too, is a regular member. There are probably people younger than me up on the senior member thing, as well as there being people older than me there. I don't know how I'm going to say this in a way in which you guys understand...
    I didn´t say that I believe it was because of the age difference, it was just a guess since the amount of posts obviously has nothing to do with it. I´m still not sure one what seperates a regular member from a senior member.

Senior members are chosen because of their overwhelming sex appeal, nothing more~!
    That would even make less sense because that logic would indicate that senior people would always have more sexappeal over younger ones.

And how the hell did you just notice you were one, I mean, that would mean that you can become one without...
    I´m not sure if I understand that question correctly but I saw that I was a senior member when I was looking in my stats under my avatar. :huh:

ok thats what i think
    Member: hes here by time to time
    Regular Member: he is here like everday or alot
    Senior Member: i dont now what you can do but i think you can close topics or give warnings
    then comes mods:basiclly everything
    Admin:.....
    anything wrong how bout telling us

I didn´t say that I believe it was because of the age difference, it was just a guess since the amount of posts obviously has nothing to do with it. I´m still not sure one what seperates a regular member from a senior member.
    I know, I was just confirming to you, and to anybody who may start beleiving the theory and feel that they need to fake their age, that it wasn't age orientated.

That would even make less sense because that logic would indicate that senior people would always have more sexappeal over younger ones.
    ... What? Where'd that theory come from...? Are you saying that senior members are in any way related to senior citizens? I'm saying we are at this current level because we are the well and truly sexy forum members and because of that appeal, we have been elected. Basically, i'm f**king around with ya, it was a big-headed claim but I'm trying to end all this debate of why we are senior, and others aren't. Just don't worry about it, it's nowt to get testy about.

I´m not sure if I understand that question correctly but I saw that I was a senior member when I was looking in my stats under my avatar.
    I was meaning that with you not realising that you were one it would mean you didn't have to bribe or go through one of the painful initiation ceramonies(Can't spell) that stop you sitting down for weeks. XD ~!!

And thedevil? Sorry, nope, you are completely wrong on us seniors, we ain't that powerful ^^;;

--Saito

-------

Snakes have both male and female sex organs. That's why you call someone you don't trust a snake. How can you trust a guy who can literally go fuck themselves? ~ Paulie, The Sopranos

Originally posted by Saito Ayame@Jun 8 2005, 10:59 PM
    And thedevil? Sorry, nope, you are completely wrong on us seniors, we ain't that powerful ^^;;

--Saito
    [/font]
    [snapback]66031[/snapback]
    WHAT noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! then what da use of being one????????? but your special aint ya :lol: (most senior member rock and your one of them)

Originally posted by Saito Ayame@Jun 8 2005, 08:59 PM
    ... What? Where'd that theory come from...? Are you saying that senior members are in any way related to senior citizens? I'm saying we are at this current level because we are the well and truly sexy forum members and because of that appeal, we have been elected. Basically, i'm f**king around with ya, it was a big-headed claim but I'm trying to end all this debate of why we are senior, and others aren't. Just don't worry about it, it's nowt to get testy about.
    I didn´t get testy about it (whatever that actually means). Actually I was just making a fun argument. Obviously I failed. :(

I was meaning that with you not realising that you were one it would mean you didn't have to bribe or go through one of the painful initiation ceramonies(Can't spell) that stop you sitting down for weeks. XD ~!!
    OK, now I think I get it.

I didn´t get testy about it (whatever that actually means). Actually I was just making a fun argument. Obviously I failed. :(
    NoooOOoooOO~!!! I made that sound to evil didn't I? -glomps- Sorry~! ^^;;

WHAT noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! then what da use of being one?
    -taps nose- Perhaps oneday, you'll find out, in the meantime, don't worry about it... =3

but your special aint ya (most senior member rock and your one of them)
    Aw, shush you, you'll make me blush~! But yes, yes I do rawk, I am so damn rawkin' it's not right. Yeah... *cough*

-runs off-

--Saito

-------

Originally posted by Saito Ayame@Jun 8 2005, 11:35 PM
    I didn´t get testy about it (whatever that actually means). Actually I was just making a fun argument. Obviously I failed. :(*
    NoooOOoooOO~!!! I made that sound to evil didn't I? -glomps- Sorry~! ^^;;

WHAT noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! then what da use of being one?
    -taps nose- Perhaps oneday, you'll find out, in the meantime, don't worry about it... =3

but your special aint ya (most senior member rock and your one of them)
    Aw, shush you, you'll make me blush~! But yes, yes I do rawk, I am so damn rawkin' it's not right. Yeah... *cough*

-runs off-

--Saito

[snapback]66044[/snapback]
    you are evil. :P
    and its good that you have self confident :)
    whats dat suppose to mean

Enough speculations.

Member: Normal member.
    Regular member: People who live here.
    Senior member: People who are sexy.

End of discussion.

Originally posted by oceanizer@Jun 8 2005, 04:05 PM
    Enough speculations.

End of discussion.
    [snapback]66061[/snapback]
    ~<3 Have I ever mentioned before that I love you~?

That. That just there, that was magical.

Oh yes.

--Saito

-------

Originally posted by oceanizer@Jun 9 2005, 12:05 AM
    Enough speculations.

End of discussion.
    [snapback]66061[/snapback]
    thanx for that... but you now thats wiered cause you created this thread :lol:

ok, i explain:

if

[(member number)+(number of posts)]/(how old you are)+(number of topic created)-(number of posts in general discussion)/(number of PM received) > 12

then you&#39;re a senior member

EDIT:
    lol, yeah i forgot that

then why am i not one.. the first formula you gave me got this answer:57.521739
    and im sure that the second formula wont be bigger then that since i had more then 150 pms

:P

Originally posted by oceanizer@Jun 8 2005, 03:05 PM
    And that makes me wonder why I&#39;m one. ;)

But just to answer one of your questions Thedevil, senior members can&#39;t give warnings. Only mods and admins can.

Originally posted by Thedevil@Jun 8 2005, 01:29 PM
    [snapback]66074[/snapback]
    No, I created the thread for the ranking through the posting, not the group. (In other words, you&#39;re off topic here >.> It says "What&#39;s the rank here?" instead of "What&#39;s the group here?" in the title.)

Note: Make sure to read the first post. I&#39;ve never mentioned about member groups o.o

I had no doubt I am sexy ever since I became a senior member <3

The Senior Member group is like an urban legend. Things you heard, things you see, things that are always there but you can never fully explained. I wonder what kind of mystery it beholds. Why the fascination with it? Is it because of the suspense? Maybe.

Now, I do believe that above formula is faulty. There&#39;s no way, no way in seven seas that&#39;ll work if you do not take into account these following factors:

-Creativity quotient (tough one to score, highly subjective)
    -The number of people&#39;s replies to your threads. It&#39;s a hard, solid fact you cannot ignore.
    -The number of views of your threads. Again, very important.

So it becomes:

ln {[(member number)+(number of posts)]/[(how old you are)+(number of topic created)-(number of posts in general discussion)/(number of PM received)] x sigma of (number of replies)/(number of views) x (creativity quotient)} > 12

After all of those, you still need to take the natural logarithm of the whole calculation. So you see, it&#39;s extremely complicated. The addition makes it so much harder to get that 12.

Because I&#39;m mathematically challenged, I think it&#39;s best that one should always rely on gut feelings to determine one&#39;s worth, not on some wonky calculations or whispered tales. How sexy does one think one is?

Och, so sexy it hurts. =p Ain&#39;t that enough?

In other words: what&#39;s wrong with not being a Senior Member?

[/curious]

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

To put it in a simple way. Senior members are more godly then regular members or members. Case Closed. :)
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Closed Thread

Thread Information