+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

Default Re: Live and let die - A Mafia and DnD crossover

I think we both know that your Kessui is no match for my Okama Kenpo! Prove me wrong by climbing that wall!

cheers for Hannyabal as he makes his attempt

With those words, Hannyabal suddenly sprinted across the room towards the wall that Usopp pointed to earlier. He leapt from the ground with incredible force, and showing surprising fluidity in his movements, sprinted along the wall to the small vent. He reached in with his hands, and the next thing we saw was that right above the hole we were trying to dig a stream of water started dripping... quickly increasing in flow, the stream developed into full blown deluge that took the wall with it opening the path to the next room.

Tired from your hard work, you all decided to call it a day, and sleep for a while. Tomorrow you move to the next room. Best of luck!

It's now night, any actions you want to perform should be done in your individual threads. See you in 24 hours!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Everyone can do one action per night. Be imaginative in your actions, you can use your attributes to think of stuff that you want to do. For example:

You can kill, which will be a battle between your stealth vs the targets athletics
    You can follow someone, which will be roll of the dice on your stealth
    You can try to watch, which will be a battle between your perception vs their stealth
    etc.

Think of what you want to do, you have 24 hours to decide.
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

At day break, everyone gathered at the temporary camp we made to get some shut eye, though, by the look of it, no one really managed to get any sleep after all.

Nice Buggy: Today we enter the next room. If you flashily follow yours truly, I am sure we can all get out safely.
    Dick Buggy: What you hungry or something? Well, you should have thought about it before you morons! it's too late now, water has probably washed away most of what I saw... Well I am sure there will be more stuff out there, so, stop sulking!

As we moved towards the exit, Buggy suddenly stopped, his faces contorted in a strange mix of happiness and horror. As everyone followed his gaze, they noticed what has forced his brakes. Just besides the rubble moved by us yesterday to clear the exit, we saw a dead body, bloodied and wet. It was horrifying, but at the same time we knew this was to be expected. Put a person in a life and death situation, and their worst comes out.

Nice Buggy: Poor bastard...
    Dick Buggy: Gyahahahaaha! Now, we are talking! I tell you this will help us in the long run!

Hidden:
    Usopp is dead. There was nothing of interest by his body.

Silently, as though in our hearts we knew this wasn't deserved, we passed the grisly scene. Only a few stopped to say a short prayer before moving to the exit.

As we crossed the small opening, it was like a different world.

Monet: Oh... wow... so beautiful!

Before us stood a towering shaft, over a huge chasm of unfathomable depth. Water flowing around it almost silently, occasionally hitting a rock to create a soothing splash. The walls were lined with ivy, that's what was breaking the waterfall, and dampening the noise... Without speaking, everyone knew that a climb was in order. But one wrong move and there was no chance of survival. This is the stuff legendary adventures are made of! The thrill of what was to come was almost enough to push the horrifying scene we just witnessed to the back of our minds.

Code:
    HINT:

This room would be a test of athletics. It will take 2 in game days to complete the climb. After you start climbing, at the beginning of each day a dice will be rolled to see if anyone falls. 

You will need a score of AT LEAST 2.5 to guarantee survival. The formula for determining score would be:

Score = Athletics + Random[-1.6 to 1.6]

In other words, with an athletics of 5 you WILL survive. Otherwise, there is a chance you won't. 

After every roll, at most a single person will die. If more than one person scores below the threshold, only the lowest will die.
    Nice Buggy: Hmmm... this ivy isn't that strong, we will have to take care not to walk too fast, or we all die
    Dick Buggy: Or you know we can flashily kill someone, if there are less of us, we can climb faster!

Code:
    HINT:

The less people there are, the lower the threshold for survivability. You will automatically climb at an optimum rate.
    For this room, Day and Night each would be 24 hours.

Code:
    HINT:

You can change the duration of days and nights by popular opinion.

To extend the day, use:
    Vote: Extend day
    in bold

To end the day, use:
    Vote: End day
    in bold
    Code:
    HINT:

Even though you are climbing, you can talk, take actions, and do whatever as though you are on the ground. 

Any loot in this room will remain accessible until you reach the next room.

All of us slowly started climbing the vines. This is going to be long two days...

Day 2 has begun. Best of luck!
    Last edited by kmohyudin; August 23rd, 2021 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Role instead of roll... what a moron...
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

tears stream down face

Long nose... You were taken from us too soon. Whatever will we say to Strawhat when we get out of here? Whoever was responsible for this, I swear that I will make you pay...!

It's in situations like this that I most wish I could spin. But I'm just so hungry...

stomach growls

Stop jokin' around~~~! I feel perfect! Un, Deux, Trois!!!

spin spin spin

tears suddenly stop, expression turns to one of rage

I don't like what's going on here. Not one bit.

You! Queen of the Beast Pirates!!! Mind telling us what you were up to last night?!

takes a fighting stance

Hmm I don't like this. Killing is the way of cowards and criminals. We are better than this.

There may be a Mafia in our midst. Or someone killing for their own gain. Either way, it may benefit us to find this person and... ensure they don't make any more victims. Maybe we'll have an easier climb too.

I wonder what all happened in the night. I can personally vouch for one person whom I chose to follow in the night. This person apparently spent three hours walking in a circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadesoul View Post
    THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

Oh god... Ussop!! Just.... no... this can be real... *in shock that Ussop is gone* What will I tell Luffy? Argh, whoever killed him, you will pain! I swear it!

Regardless, I think I need a moment.... to grieve. Hopefully, we can figure out who killed him...

*climbing up the vine, I see a small cave* I think I'm gonna be to myself for a few before I continue back up the wall...

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

So Usopp's dead, huh? He really does look just like his bounty poster. But if I'm being honest, I won't shed a tear for the death of a pirate if it makes the rest of the world a little bit safer.

But...hold on, almost all of you here are pirates! Everyone except for Monet the rogue scientist, and that's almost as bad! I don't know who to trust at all!

Monet, as the potentially least untrustworthy person here (besides myself, a law-abiding civil servant), what do you make of Bon Clay's suspicions of the dastardly Queen?

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Good morning everyone.

It seems someone has decided, against my advice, to take the matter of killing into their own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullJoke View Post
    Hmm I don't like this. Killing is the way of cowards and criminals. We are better than this.
    In that case, do you mind explaining why you killed Usopp?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 she/her 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by Xasy View Post

In that case, do you mind explaining why you killed Usopp?

I didn't?

I spent my night following someone walking in circles. What were you up to last night?

THE HOGYOKU TROLLED AIZEN IN THE END, its a FITTING TRAGIC yet a bit COMIC PSEUDO ENDING FOR HIM.

First, tell me who you were following.

First, tell me who you were following.
    It's a rather specific activity I observed the person I followed doing, so I'm giving them a chance to corroborate it. Or someone else to falsely claim it was them.

In the interest of speeding this along slightly, I'll try to contribute.

For all that I love to go in circles, I tend to dance more than walk. I did not use my action to walk in circles last night.

spin spin spin

I'm still waiting on a response from you, Queen!!! Explain yourself, or else. This flat patch of earth that I noticed earlier should be a fine stage for our confrontation.

Try: Leap to the flat patch of earth by the entrance to the second room

It's a rather specific activity I observed the person I followed doing, so I'm giving them a chance to corroborate it. Or someone else to falsely claim it was them.
    Vote: Lynch SkullJoke

Wrong answer.

I'll reveal what I did last night if someone is willing to come forward and corroborate you.

Vote: Lynch SkullJoke

Wrong answer.

I'll reveal what I did last night if someone is willing to come forward and corroborate you.

So you can have more info to make your own alibi? You're awfully tight-lipped for someone who claims to know who killed Usopp. What makes you think I did it?

I also noticed someone else "acting strangely", not sure that that means the person is a killer though

Or replace "alibi" with "someone else to pin the killing on".

This is all very intriguing and I would like to see how it plays out, but I fear that we won't have enough participation by the end of the day...

​Vote: Extend day

So you can have more info to make your own alibi? You're awfully tight-lipped for someone who claims to know who killed Usopp. What makes you think I did it?
    You have already revealed that you followed someone walking in circles. What do you really have to gain by continuing to keep the person in question secret?

A chance to corroborate it? It doesn't matter which of you reveal the info first, you can still corroborate each other and provide alibis.

Someone falsely claiming it? Who would do that at this point? Lying about it would guarantee suspicion.

There's no purpose in keeping it secret. I, on the other hand, may be able to clear someone if you cooperate.

Hmmm, I think we should be careful not to do a mislynch, though not sure how they work in this game compared to regular mafia... *waits for Buggy to answer that*

I had quite a crying storm, maybe we should find some food first so we don't lose any more points because of hunger?

After that, I think we can then work on deciding who to lynch possibly, though I think we should be careful, so it isn't a mislynch, depending on how it works in this game regarding that. I'm not voting till I'm sure we have enough evidence to lynch someone.. I know I lost one of my best friends in the world, but we can't afford any deaths unless they are the one who killed Ussop, I always want to make sure in this types of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    This is all very intriguing and I would like to see how it plays out, but I fear that we won't have enough participation by the end of the day...

​Vote: Extend day
    Agreed -

Vote: Extend day

Good to have you back Nami.

Did you happen to walk around in circles last night?

Snowy girl, a question for you:

Yesterday, you said that we should be willing to vote out those who aren't participating. But today, instead of voting for Queen, you've chosen to vote for Batman.

I assume that you have some solid reasoning for this... can you explain it?

As for my night action, I come out and say it, I didn't want anyone to perv on me, so I said for my night actions I use my climatact to make a weather trap to alert anyone trying to touch me. But since I'm a total newbie at this, I learned that this is not a game mechanic, so I said to kmo I wait till I think of something, but I lost track of time and the day started. So, yeah, nothing from me, but I guess we do stuff like watching or following, though I wonder what else we can do in regards to that. But yeah, not very helpful, but I'm still learning the game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information