+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion

Shift your Jinbei avatar is in the SBS! Did Oda adopt it?! Someone please tell me what it says!

This SBS is great!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Shift your Jinbei avatar is in the SBS! Did Oda adopt it?! Someone please tell me what it says!

This SBS is great!
    I did send it in right after the chapter he came back: wasn't gonna say anything unless something happened. I haven't even see it yet, bit I'm shivering...

EDIT: No way, he did it!!!

And wouldn't you know it, on my birthday, too... Thanks, RD!!!
    Last edited by Shift; September 3rd, 2021 at 05:24 AM.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Eiichiro Oda Message for Voume 100 !

Volume 100 message from Oda

VOLUME 100
    100 books everyone, on one piece bookshelf there'll be 100 books standing!!
    Apologies, people who have the whole set are running out of space aren't they! Even though there's other books to put on there too!! I know!! But this is how I personally view this,
    "this is the entirety of my life", and when I put it that way... That's all?! A whole grown up man drawing everyday with all he's got for 24 years! What? That's all?!
    But, better to let the readers be the judge of the size of my work. How is it for you? Long? Short?
    This is a world created from both my wild imagination and yours! The story is in its final stage, and until the day it ends, I'll keep on guiding you guys through this world.
    100 books that act as the gateway to a world inhabited by certain pirates, please put them in your room. The adventure is going to get even more exciting! Please also look forward to the numerous campaigns celebrating volume 100, the volume 100 party!!

By Etenboby

Special Eiichiro Oda's message for Volume 100!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    People tend to age better when they practice healthy habits and are mentally well.

Yes, genetics tend to be the biggest factor for that, but it doesn't diminish the lesson.
    Yeah, that's my goal for myself to get healthier physically and mentally. I do have good genetics where I look young. (I'm 33 but look around 20 (ish).)

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    I did send it in right after the chapter he came back: wasn't gonna say anything unless something happened.
    Yeah, it is great that your Jinbei is in the SBS! I think that is amazing! Congrats!

【THANK YOU! ONE PIECE100】Animated and edited by Eiichiro Oda!!!

And Oda's message in HQ!!

Last edited by redon; September 3rd, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    【THANK YOU! ONE PIECE100】Animated and edited by Eiichiro Oda!!!

That was awesome!!! =^.^=

I did send it in right after the chapter he came back: wasn't gonna say anything unless something happened. I haven't even see it yet, bit I'm shivering...

EDIT: No way, he did it!!!

https://bbsimg.talkop.com/image/000/...0.jpg?mobile=2

https://i.imgur.com/ufZAqYV_d.webp?m...idelity=medium

And wouldn't you know it, on my birthday, too... Thanks, RD!!!
    Nice work Shift! Good feeling

Here's my original letter that my wife translated to send, and her translation of Oda's reply:

R: I have been waiting 10 years for Jinbe to join the Straw Hat crew. I drew this mark because I have always admired him. Please make this Jinbe’s mark!!

O: Ho!! That's so cool!! I really want to use it just the way it is!! But just because there are rules for the skulls the crew, may I arrange it like this?
    Let's make it official based on Joshua-kun's mark!!

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

Wow, thats so cool!! Congrats! And happy birthday too It's almost like a birthday gift from Oda.

Here's my original letter that my wife translated to send, and her translation of Oda's reply:

R: I have been waiting 10 years for Jinbe to join the Straw Hat crew. I drew this mark because I have always admired him. Please make this Jinbe’s mark!!

O: Ho!! That's so cool!! I really want to use it just the way it is!! But just because there are rules for the skulls the crew, may I arrange it like this?
    Getting into the SBS, having your design immortalized by Oda himself and all of this revealed on your birthday AND in the 100th volume! This is like the highest honour any fan can achieve, congrats Shift

When I saw the mark in the SBS I figured the question was something like "Oda you drew this mark for Jinbei long ago, now that he's officially joined what's his jolly roger look like?" and that your avatar was an Oda design I'd missed from way back. I recall the Strawhats getting re-designs of their jolly rogers after the time skip so that might explain why I thought he'd already drawn one for Jinbei

It's gonna be cool in the coming years when I re-read the series and encounter this SBS again, and I can go "hey I knew this guy on an internet forum"!.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

Woah, that's AWESOME!!! Congrats! Now, I hope your Carrot Jolly Roger can be used too!
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

That's gotta be one of the coolest things to ever happen on this forum. Congratulations Shift!!
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Discovered Stowaway Galleon Panthera's Avatar

Holy moly that is so cool! You can't get a higher honor than that! Congrats Shift!

I thought Jimbei’s jolly roger in Shift’s avatar was an official one. Well, I guess now it kinda is.
    Congratulations and happy birthday, Shift. Hope you and your family have a good one.

That's pretty damn cool Shift, congrats!

Congratulations Shift!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Oh, yeah - Happy Birthday as well!
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Wow, thats so cool!! Congrats! And happy birthday too It's almost like a birthday gift from Oda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    Getting into the SBS, having your design immortalized by Oda himself and all of this revealed on your birthday AND in the 100th volume! This is like the highest honour any fan can achieve, congrats Shift
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongola_Boss_XI View Post
    Woah, that's AWESOME!!! Congrats! Now, I hope your Carrot Jolly Roger can be used too!
    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    That's gotta be one of the coolest things to ever happen on this forum. Congratulations Shift!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon Panthera View Post
    Holy moly that is so cool! You can't get a higher honor than that! Congrats Shift!
    Thanks so much, everyone! Onka thanks you, too.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information