Closed Thread
Page 265 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Discovered Stowaway Dorobō Neko's Avatar

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Yeah there is no way Trump manages to pull this off. He lost, he is going to be gone.

Joe Biden is the next president.

None of the lawsuits have any evidence supporting their allegations and the burden of proof falls solely on them to provide evidence of mass voter fraud/tampering. A USPS employee who signed an affidavit alleging ballot tampering and fraud in PA just completely recanted his statement after having been questioned by investigators.

Trump will probably never publicly concede but the institutions of Democracy carry on and Trump will lose all his powers as President on January 20th.

The real issue is them preventing Biden's new administration from working with the current administration so that the government can smoothly transition on the 20th with no major setbacks as it could possibly leave our government weakened and unprepared to react to any emergencies efficiently.

It would be like trying to swap drivers of a speeding car, Trump forcing Biden to speed alongside him and jumping into the driver's seat at speed as opposed to Trump calmly stopping the car, exiting, and holding the door open for Biden.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Step 1: They get the courts to at least put a stay on officially certifying the votes in at least two of the crucial states while the lawsuits go through. This keeps Biden Officially under 270.
    Step 1 fails not only because of the aforementioned lack of legal standing these cases have, but also because Trump would have to succeed at this in multiple states to change the outcome we currently have. Remember, elections are governed at the state level, not federal.
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I believe Trump tweeted that ballot corruption would be exposed tonight on Hannity's show... any news?

Obviously bullshit, but I'm wondering what they came up with...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Step 1: They get the courts to at least put a stay on officially certifying the votes in at least two of the crucial states while the lawsuits go through. This keeps Biden Officially under 270.

Step 2: Keep the lawsuits going until past when the official certifications are supposed to be due on 12/14.

Step 3: Evoke the 12th Amendment. If neither president has the 270, congress picks the president. Republicans then bully the Dems who fold on everything to just vote for Trump.

Trump Wins.
    There's just no legal basis for stopping the certification of any state, and the Democrats are not going to hand over the presidency this time.

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    I believe Trump tweeted that ballot corruption would be exposed tonight on Hannity's show... any news?

The special guest they had lined up to prove it recanted his testimony once he realized it was a federal crime to lie about such things.

So they just had usual talking heads and Trump deleted his tweet.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Maybe the 10,000 ballots received after Election Day in PA.

It's not enough to mean anything though.

Edit: oh it was even less than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    The special guest they had lined up to prove it recanted his testimony once he realized it was a federal crime to lie about such things.

So they just had usual talking heads and Trump deleted his tweet.
    Uuuh, what a burn, damn

Quote Originally Posted by Zeorn View Post
    None of the lawsuits have any evidence supporting their allegations and the burden of proof falls solely on them to provide evidence of mass voter fraud/tampering.
    The irony is that this is the same problem these voter ID laws in Red States have yet this has a better chance of being thrown out than those did on that basis.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Step 1 fails not only because of the aforementioned lack of legal standing these cases have, but also because Trump would have to succeed at this in multiple states to change the outcome we currently have. Remember, elections are governed at the state level, not federal.
    And looking at how he and his fanboys have been attacking some members of the GOP at the state in addition the federal level they're pretty much increasing the odds that they'll either call him out or pushback on his bullshit.

Uuuh, what a burn, damn
    Don't worry the thousands of dollars stupid people have donated to his GoFundMe will come in handy.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 10th, 2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Folks, don't feed the obvious trolls, just report them to staff and wait for their posts to be deleted.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Don't worry the thousands of dollars stupid people have donated to his GoFundMe will come in handy.
    To pay his debt, you mean

That guy's out of the thread until Jan. 20. Debate respectfully.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Folks, don't feed the obvious trolls, just report them to staff and wait for their posts to be deleted.
    Must've been some crazy shit to be caught so quickly.

To pay his debt, you mean
    Well provided he doesn't have to give it back like that couple & their veteran friend who grifted a lot of money via the same circumstance.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 11th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Well provided he doesn't have to give it back like that couple who grifted a lot of money via the same circumstance.
    Well, the scam is in the clause of the donation. Don't know how american law deals with this kind of stuff.

Wouldn’t call 5 days of insomnia fun but it was what it was.
    Funnier than the politics thread I'm in on NF where we have a good handful of Trumpists still throwing around with conspiracy theories. Those guys aren't being banned over there. Though pointing out their baseless accusations is somewhat fun too, though it's taking its toll after the 1000th time.

Seriously, this is the week to rest, if the counting fails or any of the lawsuits proceed, then go protest and protect your votes, and if the dems don’t enforce it then burn the country down, awful things will come whether you rest or not, be at least well rested before them.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

From the show that brought you the America first Netherlands second video:

Quote Originally Posted by DemonX View Post
    Funnier than the politics thread I'm in on NF where we have a good handful of Trumpists still throwing around with conspiracy theories. Those guys aren't being banned over there. Though pointing out their baseless accusations is somewhat fun too, though it's taking its toll after the 1000th time.
    I had some fun with a guy on disqus who for some incredibly stupid reason held out hope that Trump could make a comeback in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, & Wisconsin or somehow get those results overturned. Once I pointed out that there was No chance of them flipping back in addition to the fact that if Nevada was called for Biden it was a wrap he oddly went silent.

Also apparently not conceding in elections you lost isn’t only for Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/martha-mc...214413176.html

These people are beyond stupid.

"Math is hard!"

"It is if you're a coward."

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Closed Thread

Thread Information