Closed Thread
Page 255 of 321 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Tonight's episode of SNL is going to be interesting now.

But seriously, congrats you guys.
    Things won't be fixed overnight, but the constant stream of toxic stupidity from the highest office in the country won't be breathing down your necks anymore.
    It's a start!

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

There is something I need to share. A few months ago, I had a dream that Biden was speaking at his inauguration while Trump became a first term president. This was the first time in my life I had a prophetic dream. Yet I decided to vote for Biden due to my gut telling me. I happen to be right this time around.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Came back just to congratulate you guys!

Also:
    https://twitter.com/CyMorgComics/status/1324803739711131649?s=20

November 7th: Joe Biden is elected President.

November 7th: Donald Trump plays golf.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

It still shouldn't have been this close. No dignity, no empathy, incompetent, a racist, sexist pig, a wannabe dictator.

And yet 60 + million voted for this madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Well we can already assume he's not going to come back as a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    It still shouldn't have been this close. No dignity, no empathy, incompetent, a racist, sexist pig, a wannabe dictator.

And yet 60 + million voted for this madman.
    The 70 million people are like the people wishing for death in Persona 3.......they even made this election as tedious as the boss battle against Nyx.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 7th, 2020 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar
    Topping the worldwide popularity contest, of course

You mean 70+ million. Still scary, America, still scary. You guys sure some of your more civilized states don't wanna join Canada instead?

Not much to say except:

Good riddance.
    Really happy for you guys!

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Oh man, this election was my first time voting, and I know there's still a ton of stuff wrong with this country we need to fix, I know way too many people voted for Trump and Republicans in congress, and I know things may not be easy going forward, but still, just for right now, just for this moment:

I mean, it was pretty much a done deal since yesterday, but it's nice for it to be official.

don´t know, but here is chocolate... so everthing´s alright ^^

I am very happy for you guys! ������The wait for this moment has been taxing.

I just hope it will stay peaceful, because Trump sure as hell will fight until the last moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk in Spoilerthreat from Chapter 579
    "Did I fire six shots or only five? Well, do you feel lucky punk?"

Ah. The Return Of The Jedi to Trump's The Empire Strikes Back to Obama's A New Hope.

I really hope Trump gets prosecuted for the shit he done as a president since there is no more president's immunity and in the process they revoke his rights to ever be a politician.

Truly the mood outside in New York City

K-F|Jango

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Tonight's episode of SNL is going to be interesting now.
    Hoping for a sequel to the election night skit, but I don't see it being as funny unless they portray Trump winning in it. SNL political humor is gonna be weird since SNL Biden is meh while SNL Kamala is a fun time.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    There is something I need to share. A few months ago, I had a dream that Biden was speaking at his inauguration while Trump became a first term president. This was the first time in my life I had a prophetic dream. Yet I decided to vote for Biden due to my gut telling me. I happen to be right this time around.
    mr joekido you're the best poster on this site, never stop.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

A special Saturday edition of What the Fuck Just Happened Today:

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday...1/07/day-1388/

Day 1388: A total loser.

1/ Biden defeated Trump to become the 46th president of the United States. The Associated Press and TV networks called Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes for Biden, putting him over the 270-vote threshold needed to win the Electoral College. Shortly after, Nevada was also called for Biden. “With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation,” Biden said in the statement. “It’s time for America to unite. And to heal. We are the United States of America. And there’s nothing we can’t do, if we do it together.” Shortly before news organization called the race, Trump tweeted “I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!” Kamala Harris will become the nation’s first woman, first Asian American, and first Black vice president. Trump, meanwhile, is the first president since 1992 to fail to win a second term. Biden is expected to give his victory speech at 8 p.m. Saturday — a full five days after the last ballots were cast. (New York Times / Washington Post / Politico / NPR / Associated Press / Wall Street Journal / Los Angeles Times / USA Today / ABC News / NBC News / CNN)2/ Moments after CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, AP, and Fox News called the presidential election for Biden, Trump refused to concede, falsely claimed that the election was “far from over,” accused Biden of “rushing to falsely pose as the winner,” and threatened legal action to contest the results in some states. “Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated,” Trump said in a statement issued while he was golfing at his club in Virginia. The Trump campaign has already filed — and lost — multiple lawsuits alleging voting violations in several states. (Fox News / NPR / Associated Press / Politico / CNN / @brianstelter)
    3/ The U.S. recorded more than 1,000 coronavirus deaths for the fourth straight day. The U.S. also set a daily record for new cases for the third straight day, with more than 132,700 new cases. At least 17 states reported single day records for new cases, and four states reported record deaths. (New York Times)
    • 😷 Dept. of “We Have It Totally Under Control.”

• Global: Total confirmed cases: ~49,625,000; deaths: ~1,248,000
    • U.S.: Total confirmed cases: ~9,788,000; deaths: ~237,000
    • Source: Johns Hopkins University
    4/ White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tested positive for the coronavirus. He didn’t issue a statement after testing positive for coronavirus this week and directed officials and advisers to not disclose his condition. At least five other people within Trump’s orbit tested positive for coronavirus in the days before and after Election Day, including top campaign aide Nick Trainer. (Bloomberg / New York Times / Washington Post / CNN)

5/ Trump fired the leaders of the agencies responsible for the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile, electricity and natural gas regulation, and overseas aid. The White House declined comment on the firings, and declined to say whether there would be more following the election. (NPR)
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Closed Thread

Thread Information