Closed Thread
Page 235 of 321 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0 View Post
    Gaddafi was killed by 'Al-Qaeda in Libya', who were armed by CIA under Obama, for this sole purpose.

Dude was sodomized pre or post mortem from what I remember reading.....doesn’t sound like Al-Qaeda or
    The CIA’s thing. Ultimately though dude got what he had coming to him and no one should be upset at his fate.

All of this Hong Kong bulshit is financed by National Endowment for Democracy(NED) & Radio Free Asia(RFA). They are arms of the CIA, and part of the Democratic party supported 'US Espionage Industrial Complex', the thing which JFK specifically warned against.
    And yet that doesn’t address Cannon’s or my previous point as to what does that have to do with Biden specifically.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; October 15th, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Al-Qaeda or The CIA’s thing
    Nothing quite as good as Whitehouse itself "spilling the beans" : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...fi/4436395002/

And yet that doesn’t address Cannon’s or my previous point as to what does that have to do with Biden specifically.
    Both Obama & Biden are part of the US Espionage Industrial Complex, so expect more of what obama did:

more Islamic State style terrorist groups
    more undercover 'Government official' assassinations, through these terrorist groups
    more worldwide surveillance programs
    more education funds cut
    more medicaid/medicare funds cut
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    Let it all go: Fear, doubt, disbelief.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

The article you provided specifically states that the US’s role in the death of Gaddafi was mostly supportive via NATO.

Officially, yes US supported NATO's objective
    UKUSA involvement in Gaddafi's assassination was supposed to be a secret. That's how US Democrats do things, i.e undercover.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

First off, your suggestion that the CIA has any sort of partisan lean to it is pretty ridiculous. About as equally ridiculous as the claim that Democrats are somehow more secretive or shady than Republicans are. Remember Bush and the yellow cake?

Secondly, I think that if you want to convince anyone of your conspiracy theory that the intelligence community was behind Gaddafi’s death, then you’ll have to provide some evidence.

Republicans(except Reagan) have always been open about their decision & ideas, no matter how illogical & evil.
    Bush had the PNAC to make war plans for him, and Trump just goes where his gut tells him with the MAGA slogan

Bush declared war on Iraq, and literally bombed Saddam's bunker, then bragged about it.
    Trump Drone Strike'd Soleimani, and then bragged about it.

The Republican party supports the Military Industrial Complex, and will go the any lengths to make profits for the US War industries.(Eisenhower warned against it)

Reagan started this thing called "neo-Liberalism", which replaced the "Liberal" ideal of the US 'Democratic' Party
    the government is the problem, not the solution, which means we have to take decision-making and action out of the hands of government, which has a flaw: It’s somewhat responsive to the population. We have to shift it to unaccountable, private tyrannies, which are totally unaccountable to the population.”

-Ronald Reagan's NeoLiberal propaganda, as per Noam Chomsky
    The renewed neoLiberal US Democratic party identifies itself with US Espionage Industrial Complex, and will go to any lengths to make profits for the Espionage & Surveillance industries.

And yes, big names in Surveillance industry includes Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple, Yahoo, etc, as they give your private data to the NSA/CSS for 'security purposes'.

And of Course, there is collusion between the two, like the misinfo UN was presented as evidence of WMD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    suggestion that the CIA has any sort of partisan lean to it is pretty ridiculous.

About as equally ridiculous as the claim that Democrats are somehow more secretive or shady than Republicans are. Remember Bush and the yellow cake?
    Exactly ! How did Bush get the Congress to allow the war on Iraq and the 'yellow cake' ?
    He let the Democrats have what they want: Consolidation of Espionage & Surveillance powers under one banner, Homeland Security.
    And yes, non-DSA Democrats have become more shady under this neoliberalism banner.
    Last edited by Ne0; October 15th, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

So... you think that Democrats are the ones who have adopted Reagan’s worldview. The president who is second only to Trump in the eyes of the modern Republican Party?

That makes so much sense, my man. I’m so glad that you offered me the red pill!

And, just so we’re on the same page here, you think that Facebook, who worked directly with Cambridge Analytica to get Trump elected in 2016, is somehow in league with the Democrats?

My god, I think you might be onto something.

Hum the democrats are into the shady espionage thing, so I guess Watergate was an inside job to frame Tricky Dick. Those shady democrats and their MK Ultra programs.
    Like the CIA wasn't running the Iran-Contra for Reagan.

So... you think that Democrats are the ones who have adopted Reagan’s worldview. The president who is second only to Trump in the eyes of the modern Republican Party?
    Yes,
    Do note how neoliberal Democrats like Obama also reduce welfare budgets, such as Public school Education funds, Medicaid/Medicare funds, etc. That 'was' a Republican thing, wasn't it ? Now, Why would Democrats do something so... 'Republican' ?

you think that Facebook, who worked directly with Cambridge Analytica to get Trump elected in 2016, is somehow in league with the Democrats?
    Facebook never saw that coming, never realized Cambridge Analytica could influence public votes. Facebook has changed it's policies to prevent a repeat of that incident.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Like the CIA wasn't running the Iran-Contra for Reagan.
    Reagan was the first neoliberal, so ofcourse he was involved with the Espionage Industrial Complex.
    For example,
    Operation Cyclone: Al-Qaeda guerilla group of Wahhabi jihadists was formed by 'CIA lead by Democratic party members such as Hillary Clinton', under President Ronald Reagan.
    ExRepublican Hillary Clinton even bragged to Congress about it.
    Last edited by Ne0; October 15th, 2020 at 12:45 PM.
    FREE YOUR MIND!

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

western gaddafi fans is still the weirdest phenomena lmao

I think that someone’s tinfoil hat has started to get too tight.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Dude was sodomized pre or post mortem from what I remember reading.....doesn’t sound like Al-Qaeda or
    The CIA’s thing. Ultimately though dude got what he had coming to him and no one should be upset at his fate.
    Apparently, someone shoved a knife up his ass.

Ouchies.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

*Walks in to see what's new in the politics-related news, my usual reason for coming in here*

........ O-kayyyyy then.

*Walks right the hell back out*
    Hidden:

Regarding public education spending under the Obama administration: Federal spending per year on K-12 schools stayed pretty constant at around $37-38 billion from 2009-2016. But this doesn’t take into account the additional almost $80 billion that was invested as part of the ARRA in 2009.

https://resilienteducator.com/news/1...u-s-education/

Aside from the ARRA, this yearly investment in K-12 is very comparable to spending by the previous and current administration.

The worst part about claiming that Obama reduced public education funds, though? It completely ignores that the vast majority of public education spending comes from state and local taxes, and has done so for many, many decades. It’s actually probably the biggest contributor to education inequality in our country, since rich communities can dump all of their property taxes directly into funds for their schools and no one else’s.

Pizza talk is more interesting and genuine than these tinfoil hat propaganda over here.

We Operation Condor happened during a single Dem Presidency, but sure they are the most involved in the Espionage Industrial Complex, as Espionage is not part of Military tactics.
    The CIA and the US mostly always created the monsters that bit their hand back, armed and trained religious zealots to fight the soviets, but oh way the same religious zealots have a problem with our liberal ways of life.
    Support the coup lead by Pahlevi over privatization of oil, and gets pissed when he is deposed. Support Saddan in a war against Iran, with weapons and credit, but oh wait Saddam is using chemicals weapons to suppress minorities in his nation, oh damn no he invaded Kuwait and we have to start another war. Supported the Argentinean Militar Government than Regan had to phone to "apologize" over the Falklands deal.
    Is more the constant playing world police to support the private interests of Corporations that lobby their puppet candidates into senate.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

On the news aspect, Trump plans suicide by campaign, a bold move Cotton let's see how it plays.
    https://dailysoundandfury.com/trump-...y-until-nov-3/

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Apparently, someone shoved a knife up his ass.

Ouchies.
    Who'd ever thought that Muslim Extremists would go from beheadings, stonings,& immolation to sodomy.

Both Obama & Biden are part of the US Espionage Industrial Complex, so expect more of what obama did:
    More of what's what's been going on since at least the 40's but not as stupid as the shit that went on during the 40's,50's, & into the 60's. In addition to the fact that Russia & China have been doing the same for almost as long.

more Islamic State style terrorist groups
    We're still going with this dumb angle that Obama created Isis?

more undercover 'Government official' assassinations, through these terrorist groups
    More people making absurd conspiracy theories that are complete and utter bullshit that they falsely try to compare to other incidents.

more worldwide surveillance programs
    I mean if no one else is going to stop doing it the U.S. sure as shit isn't going to.

more medicaid/medicare funds cut
    Biden wants to do something that Republicans and Conservatives have done or been trying to do for decades?
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; October 15th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Who'd ever thought that Muslim Extremists would go from beheadings, stonings,& immolation to sodomy.

Well, I recall a story of some guy from America who tried to join ISIS, but instead of being a fighter, they just made him into their prostitute.

So...........yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BellisarioFaith View Post
    *Walks in to see what's new in the politics-related news, my usual reason for coming in here*

........ O-kayyyyy then.

*Walks right the hell back out*
    Oh hey, there you are! I've been looking all over. Where are we going?

Let me come with you, please.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Thread Information