+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 1,421 to 1,434 of 1434

Thread: DC TV Series Thread

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

The stargirl show is great, it's just gets better and better each episode. And I like how they set up..
    Spoiler:
    The new JSA but also the new injustice society, with cameron, brainwave jr, artemis, cindy. Since it looks like JSA will beat the old ISA this season or in season 2 and they will form the new ISA in future seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by benrayburn View Post
    Anybody seen the latest Lucifer trailer yet? I am scared that they will mess this up this season. Something did not feel right when I watched it.
    It's so close I'm trying to not watch it. S4 was so great I hope they keep the quality.

Finished binge-watching Lucifer. That was great. I'm glad Netflix picked it up. What surprised me about the show is that even when an episode ends dark, when Lucifer has some dark realization about himself -- the next episode is still light-hearted.

Can't wait for season 5 - and 6.

I didn't realize at the time that the last two episodes of season 3 are considered bonus episodes. I was like wtf am I watching?

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread

Just finished the season 1 finale of Stargirl. I thought it was a great episode to end of the season.

Spoiler:
    I really like they are setting up Shade and Eclipso as the main villains for Season 2. Also I didn't expected Starman to appeared at the end of the episode.

So far, Legends of Tomorrow has added a new cast member that will help usher in the alien aspect of the show. Her name is Esperanza Cruz and is played by Lisseth Chavez

Discovered Stowaway

Not liking one of the main plot points of season 2 of The Boys but the finale of episode 5 was pretty awesome.

.....is The Boys a DC property? I didn't think it was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

DC cancelled it and Dynamite released the remainder issues. The show isn't a DC property

Discovered Stowaway

But it was originally from DC, I just hadn't heard about it changing hands. But considering it's basically Superman (Homelander) it still reeks of DC's fingerprints.

Supergirl is ending with Season 6.

https://tvline.com/2020/09/22/superg...isodes-the-cw/

I'm not surprised. These production schedules are murder and trying to stay in super-shape after having a kid while simultaneously raising said kid is just tough as hell. Hopefully she'll be up to doing guest spots on the shot shows, though.
    She/Her

I had never been more excited for a show b4. CW was on a roll back then. I remember the 1st episode leaked in the Summer. I watched it and hated it. Never tried out an episode after. Surprised it lasted that long.

Supergirl suffers from being a neoliberal/centrist's view on feminism. It also definitely needs a sharper tongue when it comes to criticizing society. Frankly, the series needed queerer staff, more left-wing staff.
    She/Her

I've been watching The Flash, I just finished season 4 with DeVoe. The ending for that season leaves much to be desired, but overall, great show imo!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information