+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 320 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 6384

Thread: American Politics: We're in for it now

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    Hes red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.
    No Kirby, I mean whos the Johnny the dems are sending.

Pariston, it’s a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

Y'all ready for the funniest fucking thing?

We now apparently know what was up with the Kanye Presidential run (aside from the obvious attempt to give the reluctant Biden voters an attractive protest candidate)

He apparently understood he was on the ballot in too few states to win but expected to get a few million votes at least which he then intended to parlay into a position on Trump's 2nd Term Cabinet because he also assumed Trump would win of course. Then he was going to use that as his "in" in politics to do a serious presidential run in 2024 where he actually did everything on-time instead of last minute and (I assume) run as the Republican.

Now, because America didn't give him his million or more votes he wanted and because we dared to vote in Biden, he's considering leaving the country because "We don't deserve him".

Oh my god I can't stop laughing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Isn't everything that Kanye does just theater?

And didn't he voluntarily leave the race? Why would he be expecting millions of votes if he left early?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post

We now apparently know what was up with the Kanye Presidential run (aside from the obvious attempt to give the reluctant Biden voters an attractive protest candidate)

He apparently understood he was on the ballot in too few states to win but expected to get a few million votes at least which he then intended to parlay into a position on Trump's 2nd Term Cabinet because he also assumed Trump would win of course. Then he was going to use that as his "in" in politics to do a serious presidential run in 2024 where he actually did everything on-time instead of last minute and (I assume) run as the Republican.

Now, because America didn't give him his million or more votes he wanted and because we dared to vote in Biden, he's considering leaving the country because "We don't deserve him".

He can take Lil Pump and Lil Wayne (after he issues an apology to his daughter) and all the other dummies and shitbirds with him.

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    Isn't everything that Kanye does just theater?

And didn't he voluntarily leave the race? Why would he be expecting millions of votes if he left early?
    Some of the stuff Andy Kaufman did was for theater
    Some of the stuff Jared Leto supposedly did while shooting Suicide Squad was for theater

This guy is legitimately not playing with a full deck.

Also take Bill Maher who is also on the "Progressives cost Democrats the Downballot races" bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

LOL!! Wow! I hope he can take the Kardashians with him.

It's not theater, he actually believes he's jesus. I heard that his mom always told him that. Where Trump is vulnerable narcissist, Kanye is a grandiose narcissist.
    I assumed part of the reason he ran now is because he wanted to get back at Obama by extension, for calling Kanye a jackass about the Taylor Swift thing.

I mean lets be glad Kanye is at this level of crazy where he gets an embarrassing political run and threatens to "run away from home".

Could always have been worse where HE could have been like Dennis Rodman and have been talking to actual fucking Dictators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    I mean lets be glad Kanye is at this level of crazy where he gets an embarrassing political run and threatens to "run away from home".

Could always have been worse where HE could have been like Dennis Rodman and have been talking to actual fucking Dictators.
    Which is kinda weird since Kim Jong Un comes off looking more intelligent and sane but no less narcissistic than Trump is.

Maybe it’s the glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    Pariston, it’s a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.
    Somebody has to thing in that shine fiddle made of gold that can stop the Mitch.

I don’t know about no fiddle, but he taught me to play this here guitar real good.

kanye is a fantastic producer, good rapper.

but i'm kinda done with having total egomaniacs be our president k thx

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Also take Bill Maher who is also on the "Progressives cost Democrats the Downballot races" bullshit.
    Only halfway.
    He's on the "wokeness cost Democrats in downballot races" train which I guess means he's blaming BLM and Twitter crazies but not Bernie Sanders.

At some point someone needs to explain to him that most of the "woke" stuff he complains about is cynically perpetuated by CNN and MSNBC and he needs to stop being stupid and go after the establishment.

It would also be nice if he realized that BLM has a point but one baby step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post

2 or 3 years ago I would have called him my favorite musical artist ever. Now I don't listen to music.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

The million MAGA March has about 2000 people. At *most*. Little shy of their hopes of a million.

Also, Twitter has been flooding their hashtag with pictures of flipped pancakes for the last day.
    Last edited by Robby; November 14th, 2020 at 10:19 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

So how can Dems prevent themselves from being fucked in the ass down ballot? There is a good chance for them to lose the house in '22.

It's almost impossible to tell what will happen in midterms. It's been a long time since we last had a president starting without all three branches. idterms are usually a refferendum and a loosening of power, but if he does an okay job and covid gets beaten in that time, without making daily noise, he may gain seats in the midterms instead.

Trump is what inflated the ticket, turnout in 2018 was massive blue wave. So its hard to tell.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Power of a hippo! Kaba Kaba Fruit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario

It's exactly for this reason why there should be more red tape when it comes to running for office of the presidency of the United States. Just throwing your hat in the ring and being able to have a chance to be the most powerful person on the face of the planet at the expense of having legit understanding of political reality and function comes off as reckless and I'll even dare say dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Which is kinda weird since Kim Jong Un comes off looking more intelligent and sane but no less narcissistic than Trump is.

Maybe it’s the glasses.
    Is the language barrier, it is different to hear someone translating or retelling the ego boosting of a madman, than hearing it yourself.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information