+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 910: ''The Samurai's Legend - The Man Roger Admired!''

Default Re: 910: ''The Samurai's Legend - The Man Roger Admired!''

OK, I have a question, because this bothered me all the way through the next few episodes. They just left Momonosuke's sister to die in the fire? I get why his mom would just stay there, but um, her daughter? If there is an explanation for this later (I have read no further in the manga) then just say so and I'll see what happens, but that all just seemed really wrong in the context. Even if there is an explanation, I don't see how everyone in the room at the time acted like everything was ok, like she didn't even exist.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    OK, I have a question, because this bothered me all the way through the next few episodes. They just left Momonosuke's sister to die in the fire? I get why his mom would just stay there, but um, her daughter? If there is an explanation for this later (I have read no further in the manga) then just say so and I'll see what happens, but that all just seemed really wrong in the context. Even if there is an explanation, I don't see how everyone in the room at the time acted like everything was ok, like she didn't even exist.
    Yeah there is. You'll notice how if you go back to a few shots in that scene and notice someone unaccounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Yeah there is. You'll notice how if you go back to a few shots in that scene and notice someone unaccounted for.
    Thanks, I'll watch it again.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
    Thanks, I'll watch it again.
    Its a tiny detail, that only appears in like 1 or 2 cuts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information