+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Chapter 961: The Mountain God Incident

Default Re: Chapter 961: The Mountain God Incident

I'm not usually a fan of flashbacks, but this time I hope it goes on for a while because I'm enjoying it more than Wano itself.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfx View Post
    ill be honest i really do not care about odens flashback at all. i know oda keeps hyping him up but i don't care. i really hope this flashback isn't too long.
    It's gonna be long so get comfy lol

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

Well the flashback should build his character and make him more interesting, and the plot relevance of the flashback is a sure sign that it's going to be long.
    Last edited by asm00200; November 13th, 2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: I saw enough to get interested though lol.
    What is Oden saying to WB?
    Become my son Whitebeard.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEnel View Post
    Seeing how kaido is all about fighting, taking his opponents hits, and dying a warriors death. It is very improbable what you suggested.
    It is not Kaido that am doubting, it is Orochi. Also Jack did resort to poison against Cat n Dog. Not saying a pirate shouldn't, but the way Oda introduced Oden I doubt that his defeat would be a fair one. Also we need to see how despicable Orochi really is(yes, more than what already know about him).
    Last edited by Kaizoku_Ou; November 13th, 2019 at 08:43 PM.

At the very least each "proper" scabbard will get a chapter of focus, with Cat/Dog sharing their introduction to the Odenwanking country club.

And yes, I'm very interested in this flashback as well. Can't wait to see Kaido wreck this guy. Followed by the boiling scene, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    It is not Kaido that am doubting, it is Orochi. Also Jack did resort to poison against Cat n Dog. Not saying a pirate shouldn't, but the way Oda introduced Oden I doubt that his defeat would be a fair one. Also we need to see how despicable Orochi really is(yes, more than what already know about him).
    I'm with this. I doubt it was a fair one either.

The official Chapter 962 is late?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information