+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 956: BIG NEWS

Default Re: Chapter 956: BIG NEWS

Damn! Just finished reading. That was a chapter! So many questions and I can't wait until next week!

My two predictions: Definitely that Sabo is the dad and also that he was framed for killing Vivi.

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 956 REVIEW: https://dawnofonepiece.com/chapter-956-review/
    Follow me on Twitter@NoxDRaz
    Youtube: NoxDRaz
    Blog:Dawn Of One Piece

I find it amusing that Wapol is actively snitching on the reverie.

And i still can't stop guessing at the nature of Vegapunks warlord replacement. I really can't fit Vegapunks personality and a WMD style weapon so i'm still more inclined to think it is something that is closer to the frontlines, but either way i hope we get to see it next chapter

Vegapunk has made RGM-79 GM units:

Wow.... just wow... A lot of things have went down in this chapter. I didn't expect Drake still being a member of the Marines. I'm interesting to see where the Vivi and Sabo situation is going. I really like the final moments of the chapter showing Buggy, Hancock, Mihawk, and Weevil getting ready to fight the Marines at all their current locations. I did got a laugh about Wapol giving out all the information about what happend at the Reverie to Morgans, since I figure that would be something that Wapol would do.

Much more enjoyable translation, good job. Especially the exchange between Garp and Neptune.

Also bullpucky. I will start to use that word in my circle!

I happy that One Piece can still surprise me, after all this time :D. What a twist, or twists rather. Things just got very very interesting. Mihawk unleashed. Boa no longer obligated to stay in Amazon Lily. Shanks was at the reverie too if you remember. Meanwhile, the news of Big Mom and Kaido's alliance hasn't even spread yet. All this going on, meanwhile Luffy and co. soon to attack onigashima. EPIC!

Was hoping viz translation would make things clearer.. doesn't look like the case.

So timeline-wise, I'm assuming the Morgans scene was the day Reverie ended, people reacting to the news the morning after, and everything else is current time, i.e a week after.

That means that Blackbeard and the Revos could make their moves at any moment, anywhere now that the Marines have their hands full.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I find it amusing that Wapol is actively snitching on the reverie.

And i still can't stop guessing at the nature of Vegapunks warlord replacement. I really can't fit Vegapunks personality and a WMD style weapon so i'm still more inclined to think it is something that is closer to the frontlines, but either way i hope we get to see it next chapter
    Might be an Oppenheimer

"DJ of the printed page". I like that this is the official trans. Location's too hot is better than the J Box's "place is too dangerous".

The Royals that haven't interacted with the SH crew may get addressed in the future. Especially with how Garp was explaining their conflicts

Quote Originally Posted by zeff redleg View Post
    Was hoping viz translation would make things clearer.. doesn't look like the case.
    Cant make things clearer if its intended to be unclear

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Bet the one thing the Gvnt wanted to be censured was the incident of Alabasta, is the shadiest one so far and the only one unmentioned by the public in general.

Teach totally going for the Mera Mera. After losing it twice already, by not taking it from Ace's corpse and then from Doula Mongo's colisseum.
    It will end up in Burguess hands, so that Jinbro can finally finish off his 5 days fight against the powers of the Mera Mera.

The WG/Marines already know about the Kaido/Linlin alliance, and seems SWORD had a plan that cannot be put in play for how busy the Marines are atm, I really hope they send at least Ryokugyu to not to look super useless again.

Someone in the other thread pointed out that Akainu has a sword tattoo, possibly suggesting that Sword exists as a way for Akainu to recruit marines loyal to him and spy on the World Government.

Today I wondered if the reveal of Sword combined with Akainu's extremely overkill plan to beat down and capture every warlord at the same time is a hint of what's to come: a coup followed by the immediate establishment and rapid expansion of a massive fascist empire ruled by a man who wants nothing less than total global obedience to his own brand of moral orthodoxy.

Also Akainu really would look better on that throne.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Someone in the other thread pointed out that Akainu has a sword tattoo, possibly suggesting that Sword exists as a way for Akainu to recruit marines loyal to him and spy on the World Government.

Today I wondered if the reveal of Sword combined with Akainu's extremely overkill plan to beat down and capture every warlord at the same time is a hint of what's to come: a coup followed by the immediate establishment and rapid expansion of a massive fascist empire ruled by a man who wants nothing less than total global obedience to his own brand of moral orthodoxy.

Also Akainu really would look better on that throne.
    If Akainu is in the same group as Drake, then why hasn't Drake given Akainu any info regarding Wano's forces?

Quote Originally Posted by zeff redleg View Post
    I'm even more lost regarding what Blackbeard said.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    If Akainu is in the same group as Drake, then why hasn't Drake given Akainu any info regarding Wano's forces?
    How do we know that he hasn't?

I'm even more lost regarding what Blackbeard said.
    By process of elimination I'm assuming he means Pluton.

He already did. Kizaru asked Akainu to let him go right afterwards.

Koby is the one quite off about Akainu being behind SWORD, I mean, if not for Shanks, Koby would've been turned into another donut ace.

Is official release permanently Friday now instead of Sunday?
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    How do we know that he hasn't?

By process of elimination I'm assuming he means Pluton.
    I mean, I know there's plenty of stuff we don't know about Teach, but that would be along with assuming that; Teach knows about Pluton and Teach has no problem going all the way back to Alabasta.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information