+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 955: ENMA

Default Re: Chapter 955: ENMA

The Wano fights are unpredictable with all the Supernovas around.

Zoro mat always fight the 2nd strongest but not sure this time.

Not saying he want but I also can see him doing even better.

Again. Sanji most of the time fought the 3rd strongest but with all this shit going and people like Law, Kidd and Drake around it's impossible

Even more of we have so much heavy opponents as well with Big Mom pirates as Prospero and Smoothie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Oh yeah, Smoothie vs. Zoro. How could I forget that possible and very likely pairing.

Smoothie: Pirate Hunter Zoro! I've heard of your exploits. Mama wants your head for some yet to be revealed reason!

Zoro: Is that so *licks sword*

Smoothie: Such killing intent! Are you actually one of those people who dare to hit a woman? That would be a super rare personality trait, especially among New World pirates!

Zoro: What can I say, I don't like to slap a bitch, but I will she gets out of line

Exposition mooks:
    Woaahh!

Smoothie:
    Well then, draw your weapons (This is bad....!)

Smoothie: Juicy-fruit flying slash!

Zoro: Sunatchiii!!
    Well, he is a straw hat and based on what they did to BM pirates previous arc, that could be a reason. BUt zoro fighting swordman with slashes that suck his juice out is new and could be fun unlike the generic slashes he tends to fight most of the time. Like how this chapter you see his arm get skinny at first with enma. She also got flying slashes to cut down ships like zoro. And has that giant mode as backup.
    Sanji getting 770.000.000 Bounty for beating peropero to mirror his first Bounty, zoro getting 1,2 billion for beating smoothie to mirror his second Bounty?

If Jack wasn't in desperate need of a good display of power, I would love if instead of a full battle he was completely stomped by Inu+Neko in their Sulong forms. But since he is looking bad enough as it is, I hope for the opposite and that he will reveal to be too much for them even in that state now that he "is fighting seriously". Then Jinbe and Carrotcan take over.

I really don't know what to expect from the fights at this point. There are SO many people in both sides right now with the inclusion of the BMP and this new Numbers group. Normally I wouldn't buy Zoro and Sanji being able to win 1x1 against Calamities/Sweet Commanders this early, but they just got power ups and Luffy just got a power up... If Oda is actually going for Luffy beating Kaido fair and square by himself, I suppose it only makes sense his "top officers" will also raise to the level of an Emperor top officer.
    Still, 1x1 or not, I just pray the SH will be able to deal with the Calamities instead of damn fucking Law and Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    If Jack wasn't in desperate need of a good display of power, I would love if instead of a full battle he was completely stomped by Inu+Neko in their Sulong forms. But since he is looking bad enough as it is, I hope for the opposite and that he will reveal to be too much for them even in that state now that he "is fighting seriously". Then Jinbe and Carrotcan take over.

I really don't know what to expect from the fights at this point. There are SO many people in both sides right now with the inclusion of the BMP and this new Numbers group. Normally I wouldn't buy Zoro and Sanji being able to win 1x1 against Calamities/Sweet Commanders this early, but they just got power ups and Luffy just got a power up. If Oda is actually going for Luffy beating Kaido fair and square by himself, I suppose it only makes sense his "top officers" will also raise to the level of an Emperor top officer by the same time.
    Still, 1x1 or not, I just pray the SH will be able to deal with the Calamities instead of damn fucking Law and Kid.
    Zoro will for sure will get something big. The other SHs have to fear the most because of post TS is the SN buddies show.

So your fears might become true

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Still hoping for this

I really don't know what to expect from the fights at this point. There are SO many people in both sides right now with the inclusion of the BMP and this new Numbers group. Normally I wouldn't buy Zoro and Sanji being able to win 1x1 against Calamities/Sweet Commanders this early, but they just got power ups and Luffy just got a power up... If Oda is actually going for Luffy beating Kaido fair and square by himself, I suppose it only makes sense his "top officers" will also raise to the level of an Emperor top officer.
    Well, they are his supernova rivals, and based on the calamities 5th yonkou like bounties 1,3 and 1,6 that is what Kidd and law need to stay right behind luffy in bounties.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; September 16th, 2019 at 11:40 AM.

If the dukes are used as hype instead of retribution I will hate it.

Don't be like that regarding Kid lol, he really needs a good showing himself lol

Though I'd say he's helping with Kaido specifically. As for Zoro and 1v1s, all I know is that he's never done a 2v2 or whatever against a swordsman.

Doubt the BM Pirates will be part of serious fighting with the alliance, the beast pirates plus wano is already more than enough, the biggest problem still being kaidou himseld, adding another one like him and everything is over.
    Either something is gonna happen eith BM or World Government is gonna do Buster Call 2.0

Discovered Stowaway

Where even are the rest of the BM pirates? Shouldn't they have washed up somewhere and regrouped by now?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Where even are the rest of the BM pirates? Shouldn't they have washed up somewhere and regrouped by now?
    Most likely they've reunited with Big Mom and are chilling at Onigishima after learning of the alliance.

Discovered Stowaway

I suppose with their presence known now since Big Mom is right there, Kaido's peeps probably put out search parties to gather them up to get it done faster. I know Oda probably wouldn't let any of them die anyway, especially in such a cheap way, but I just want to know if they're all present and accounted for, and how they all feel about this alliance or their chances against Kaido's crew once they decide to go at each other's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Most likely they've reunited with Big Mom and are chilling at Onigishima after learning of the alliance.
    This is our last chance to get them in appropriate Wano attire.

Just realized if Jinbe really came to Wano as a prisoner on the Chanter, this alliance places him in Onigashima right before the battles take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post

All in all, I believe a close scrutiny of the whole crew sans Luffy would point similar issues for everyone, which all boil down to a single problem : too many side characters competing with the main cast over limited panel time. When I see Straw Hats talking together for more than a page these days, I feel like I've been given a rare treat, and we haven't even seen all of them gathered since the end of Punk Hazard. The crew set forth on an adventure that has become far bigger than them, and in a way the storytelling reflects this as well.
    If we're lucky, next chapter would be a good time to see everyone on the Sunny together

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Scopper = Sanji in canon

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

No it won't... And I bet for anything you or anyone else want
    Sorry if this is off topic, but did you not have a bet at one time with Watchman about a Sanji plot around PH timeframe? (Also, sorry for so few posts, it is usually difficult for me to read all of theories and not be the type that says sorry couldnt read previous discussion, but......)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    I suppose with their presence known now since Big Mom is right there, Kaido's peeps probably put out search parties to gather them up to get it done faster. I know Oda probably wouldn't let any of them die anyway, especially in such a cheap way, but I just want to know if they're all present and accounted for, and how they all feel about this alliance or their chances against Kaido's crew once they decide to go at each other's throats.
    They were all on the Chanter last time we saw them. Only Big Mom fell off. So they should fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Don't be like that regarding Kid lol, he really needs a good showing himself lol

Though I'd say he's helping with Kaido specifically. As for Zoro and 1v1s, all I know is that he's never done a 2v2 or whatever against a swordsman.
    Does the Alabasta fight with Nami/Zoro vs Mr.1 Miss Duoblefinger count?

Quote Originally Posted by Haisha Haisha no Mi View Post
    I don't see why it would.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Haisha Haisha no Mi View Post
    I think a closer example would be when he was cuffed to Usopp in Enies Lobby and was using him as an armguard.

Has it been officially confirmed Jack is part Fishman? If so, I can see him attaining a FORM FURTHER BEYOND A ZOAN'S HYBRID FORM by manifesting some of his Fishman traits ala Derringer. Basically, he transforms into an aquatic mammoth, something akin to the mythological Indian monster known as the Makara.

Might tie into his epithet as well. Many are expecting Jack will prove capable of sucking loads of water with his trunk in zoan form...being part Fishman may somehow allow him to store a ridic amount of it in his body, growing in size like Smoothie.

Would be interesting to see how Electro fares against water attacks. If it's tied to static electricity generated by their fur, well then what happens if they're soaked in water let's say?

Just fun speculation.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information