+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

Default Re: Chapter 954: Like a Dragon Given Wings

If the Minks have a deep history with the Kozuki, is their a possible connection with some Fishman? Neko and Inu's story sounds vague, but almost like they mistakenly got into Wano. Then, there's Zunisha being heard by Oden, but can be commanded by Momo. Also, Kawamatsu most likely being a fishman and the possible Jinbei connection with Wano.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    zachri would have a heart attack right now.
    I feel blessed that, despite how spontaneous my visits here are now, that I'm still remembered.

And yes. Yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I feel blessed that, despite how spontaneous my visits here are now, that I'm still remembered.

And yes. Yes I did.
    Glad to see you're still around! miss your Law army/faction

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I can see the WG trying to take advantage of Wano, if they do help against Kaido and Linlin. Momo goes "nope". The WG tries to attack and Zunisha appears.
    Caribou: whoa, it's like the Mermaid Princess' ability to control Sea Kings!?!

CP0 agent: you don't say

Caribou: oshit

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    If the Minks have a deep history with the Kozuki, is their a possible connection with some Fishman?
    The Sea Forest Poneglyph would suggest a connection, setting aside all the Japanese mythological ties. Ancient Wano probably hosted an entire community of inhuman races such as the Mink, Fishmen, and Winged races....basically the One Piece equivalents of legendary Japanese Yokai.

Ditto for Oar's race. I'm betting Joyboy himself was a horned oni himself, if not an Oars Titan entirely.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Imperade View Post
    Green Bull coming to Wano seems likely... But just one Admiral against the combined forces of 2 Yonko? One of which is the "Strongest Beast", and can't seem to die?

Not to mention nearly all the Supernovas, and technically the 5th Yonko...

Sorry - but sending only Green Bull sounds like a suicide mission, and one asking for failure; even if he brings with him whatever super-pacifistas there might be.

Keep in mind, with all this crap happening in Reverie, I think the Marines and WG are going to be distracted for the time being, too. I think we are definitely getting the pro-oden revolutionaries and allies (Luffy, Kid, etc.) vs the Big Mom and Kaido forces, which will last us for some time. I'm sure we will learn some method of weakening Kaido... or maybe part of the stragey will become finding a way to get Big Mom and Kaido to fight one another again, since I think the chance of success against both of these forces is going to be very little... Even if the pro-Oden force is mostly focused on reclaiming the capitol and throne, and can probably take on Orochi's forces... The second Kaido and Big Mom's forces get involved, the chance at victory becomes basically zero without some new information. If Oda decides to just over-power Luffy from this little training session, I'm going to be a bit disappointed... If it were THAT easy to get THAT much stronger to fight Kaido, it's pretty anti-climatic. Maybe Luffy will be training pretty much the rest of the arc, a la DBZ?
    The Marines' depictions have pretty much always been that they are extremely ineffectual in actually accomplishing their objectives, or in helping the situations where the Straw Hats are the actual ones doing the fighting and winning. I don't see them changing that pattern here unless they're the sort of Marines who are like the reformers that want to shake up the status quo and won't let their orders to make enemies of the Straw Hats get in the way of actually doing what needs to be done to liberate Wano. Most likely, if they're still on the fence of if they're of the Akainu sort of justice believers, they'll just be the same spectators that they always are and not lift a finger or if they do, they won't make a dent and it'll be up to the hero pirates as usual.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information