+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

I hope they focus on whole cake, and leave wano for later, this is Big Mom's console debut right? Kaido will have like 4 years of "main villain of the games" status. Kaido can be a secret boss in this one.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Id rather they make an original story, so we can see all these characters interact with each other. Make Zou, WCI and Wano new stages, remake the olders one but keep the same assets.

Im just happy I can finally face off Big mom and Kaidou with whitebeard!

Pudding and Big Mom using their powers to create homie golems of previous enemies.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Pudding would actually make a nice playable non-combative character. She could use her carpet homie to run and tackle enemies, throw Nitro into around, and attack with her special gun and have a stun attack with her memory power for some nice visuals.

They'll add Wano for sure, probably the same way they added Dressrosa in PW3.
    Yeah, the arc is just starting but there's just enough to add the stage and the boss character and entice fans.

Kaido will probably have a rather generic or made up move set with his club and his drunkness state and then one of his musou will be him transforming in a cutscene.

This game is gonna be following the story from the game description.

"The Pirate Warriors are back and bring with them a more explosive story, more environments and even crazier attacks in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4. Follow Luffy and the Straw Hats from the beginning as they make their journey through different islands and onwards in the hopes of finding the illustrious treasure- the One Piece. Play through some of the most extraordinary areas in the One Piece story."
    The Pirate Warriors are back and bring with them a more explosive story, m

Prometheus certainly looks 2-D in that image.

Hmm, so if they follow the story, I hope they go back and make plenty of npcs playable, and new character like Paulie, Foxy, Ryuma etc playable

I think this is the best chance to make a good number of characters playable when past games didn't have much a reason to add them. It'll definitely be fun though.
    Ello, nice day we're having, yes? :)

Sweeet!!
    https://twinfinite.net/2019/07/bandai-namco-gamescom/

Hope we will get to see a lot of new characters, hype!!

This is tempting, but I feel like I played the 3rd to death. In the meantime, I only hope they don't add too many overpowered boss characters. I feel like I'm cheating when I play any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Sweeet!!
    https://twinfinite.net/2019/07/bandai-namco-gamescom/

Hope we will get to see a lot of new characters, hype!!
    We'll see Luffy, gear 4th included, and Big Mom.
    Besides that we'll see a couple of familiar faces like Zoro or Sanji and maybe a npc promoted to playable character. I don't see them announcing many new characters so soon.

I think Katakuri will be playable, and yeah, gear 4 Luffy, one npc turned playable, big mom...

I still think it's too early for another Pirate Warriors game, if they waited another year or two they could have taken advantage of the full Wano experience, which fits in perfectly with the Dynasty Warriors scale and style.

They are probably going to do that, but there is enough material for another game now, I mean, making desert based islands should be easier
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I'm not sure if these comments are dropping a hint about the story mode?. If so, it appears it covers the entire manga up to at least WCI, and will contain the most content.

Article synopsis:
    ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 features the latest stories, characters, and locations from the ONE PIECE anime, including Whole Cake Island..

The PIRATE WARRIORS games had always been a great opportunity to discover or re-experience One Piece complete story” said Herve Hoerdt, SVP of Marketing, Digital and Content at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe “ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 is set to be the most complete iteration of the franchise, longest story covered, biggest character pool and a set of never seen before environments
    Source:
    https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/one-pie...-switch-and-pc

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Why do we know that Kaido is in it? Some people said they could see his club but I don't see it.
    It's because of the logo, but Katakuri's ultimate attack also resembles a club. I think it's a nice detail if Kaido turns out to be his father. It's kind like how Luffy's Elephant Gun resemble Garp's giant cannonball on a chain.

I am the Sniper King! Wanted Sogeking's Avatar

I'm still waiting for Burning Blood 2.

I was actually hoping for PW4 to come out a bit later than it is so Kaido's crew can be fully represented while also potentially adding Ryokugyu. They could still get in if DLC happens, otherwise they might be put off until a 5th installment. And then a final one with Blackbeard reps and maybe Roger/Rayleigh/other legendary pirates.

I think that Kaido is too young to be the father of the 3rd pregnancy of big mom.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We don't have his true age, and as a half something looks say nothing, but All Kaido's age references we have are him on par of people of age with Katakuri, like Moriah. We got another peer recently, but can't remember exactly who.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information