+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

How Mr. 1 has never been featured in any One Piece video game is far beyond me. He has one of the most fleshed out move sets and applicable powers in the whole series!
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    How Mr. 1 has never been featured in any One Piece video game is far beyond me. He has one of the most fleshed out move sets and applicable powers in the whole series!
    He was playable in One Piece grand battle swan colosseum, the only game he is playable in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeorn View Post
    I think we can all agree Giraffe Kaku needs to be playable this time.
    This and Buggy are the boxes I need to check to buy this game. But given how unlikely Kaku is to become playable, I will probably just go for Persona 5 Scramble instead.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; January 24th, 2020 at 03:52 AM.

Kaku is someone I could see becoming DLC, he is still quite popular and would definitely draw some people to buy the dlc, I also want more subordinates in general to be playable... Kaku, Jack, Cracker, Mr 1 and Diamante or someone else from Dressrosa please xD

Big mom looks insane

Actually I think that's our first time seeing fat Big Mom with her hair on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
    To be honest I would be happy with a load of NPCs from PW3 getting the upgrade, Kaku included.

How Bon Clay hasn't been a playable character yet despite his popularity is beyond me.
    Mr. 3 would be tons of fun looking at what the NPC version does; let us throw harpoons, bazookas, hamster balls, axes and swords at mooks!
    Blueno would be great fun with his fruits abilities too. Popping in and out of reality, slapping peoples heads around, etc.
    Monet, again, has a fun fruit with lots of potential and the ability to fly.
    Mr. 1 would probably be very efficient since every part of his body is a blade.

I doubt we'll get half of these but the possibilities!
    Lol none of these people will be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    He was playable in One Piece grand battle swan colosseum, the only game he is playable in so far.
    The exception that proves the rule. That's one single game in almost twenty years!
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Im still waiting for a playable Paulie, he was barely playable in the unlimited cruise games. Lol.

Wow, Big Mom and Kaidou both look AWFUL to play. Its cool that they're actual size and all the other characters are shrunk down to compensate but... crushing everyone like ants is super crazy boring. You won't get to see or feel any of your stuff landing and the fodder is even more fodder than usual. That level of overkill will be fun for a round or two, as like an endgame reward (Hyrule Warriors had giant Ganon for instance) but that's going to just... not be fun very very fast.
    I know they scaled up character like Whitebeard before but not to that degree.
    Last edited by Robby; January 25th, 2020 at 07:22 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Wo, Big Mom and Kaidou both look AWFUL to play. Its cool that they're actual size and all the other characters are shrunk down to compensate but... crushing everyone like ants is super crazy boring. You won't get to see or feel any of your stuff landing and the fodder is even more fodder than usual. That level of overkill will be fun for a round or two, but that's going to just... not be fun very very fast.

I know they scaled up character like Whitebeard before but not to that degree.
    Right? I don't remember Whitebeard being ten times the size of the fodder soldiers.

They probably tried to convey the feeling that the Yonkou are huge both in stature and might, I suppose but ended up going way beyond that. Now I'm wondering if Whitebeard's version will be resized as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Lol none of these people will be it.
    I mean you're probably right but it's a shame. These guys already have almost full working movesets in PW3. Tried the PC mod to play them and most are a blast.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Right? I don't remember Whitebeard being ten times the size of the fodder soldiers.

They probably tried to convey the feeling that the Yonkou are huge both in stature and might, I suppose but ended up going way beyond that. Now I'm wondering if Whitebeard's version will be resized as well.
    Katakuri seems to be the right height, so I assume Whitebeard will be as well, along with Ivankov, Kuma and Moria if they're in

I hope they include all arcs in this game.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    I hope they include all arcs in this game.
    They wont.

Alabasta, Enies Lobby, Marineford, Dressrosa, Whole Cake Island and Wano are confirmed. We’ve seen screenshots of what appears to be sabaody archipelago as well.

I suppose it all depends on who is returning and who isn't. I mean if Luffy, Croc, Jinbe and Buggy are all back and replayable (and assuming Ivankov is too) and they keep the same models from previous games (which I guess they will) I'm not really sure why we wouldn't see Impel Down tbh.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Water 7 Map Confirmed

Ivankov, Fujitora, and Marco confirmed playable

Kuma, Pica, Whitebeard, Jack, Drake all confirmed "At Least" Giant Bosses

Blueno confirmed returning NPC

IGN's site also has a video of the same level but with Kaidou instead of Luffy, they''l probably upload it to youtube later

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information