+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1802

Thread: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Default Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

I just caught a Zweilous that appeared at the lake of outrage, it's a sandstorm today.

Oh yeah, thanks! I caught umbreon and left the lake because I was fighting the online on midnight.

Kinda like that the weather is the same for everybody.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I didn't even realise it was the same for everyone. The Lake was sandstormy for me too and I got a Pupitar from it.

Still waiting for that overcast Corsola spawn though. I want to catch one for myself.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

I'm taking my time, but I know I'll be done with the dex in a week or two. God, I'd pay so much money for this system with every pokemon included.

Got my 3rd Badge. Then went for a round of raids and got a Gigantamax Corviknight. Won't use it since I prefer my HA Corvisquire (Soon to be Corviknight itself) but still nice to get a Gigantamax Pokemon.

Holy Hell! Why did take me five Poke Balls and a Great Ball to catch a friggin' paralyzed Seedot?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Holy Hell! Why did take me five Poke Balls and a Great Ball to catch a friggin' paralyzed Seedot?!
    The catch rates seem all over the place in this game.

I noticed that before completing the last badge, Pokemon that were above or around the same level as mine were nearly impossible to catch. I recall trying to catch a Bisharp to help me catch Pokemon (since it can learn False Swipe and Thunder Wave) and even though I got it down to low HP and had it paralyzed it kept on escaping. To make matters worse this was in the Lake of Outrage when it was hailing. I tried this with multiple different Bisharps, because every one I ran into eventually got knocked out by the hail. =/

Now that I have the last gym badge, I notice I have much less trouble catching any Pokemon. In fact, I'm critical catching high level Pokemon left and right now, including an Umbreon not too long ago.

Curse the hail, though. It's always bothered me that snow in the game counts as hail, but now it's a hundred times worse as we're put in situations with hail a lot more. Snow =/= Hail. Come on, GameFreak.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I can't quite seem to find a rhythm for fanning the flames during curry making. It'll spark a bit but as soon as a fire actually starts, the next wave of the fan puts it out.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Red? Cynthia? PWT? Ultra Necrozma? Nay, a raid versus a giant Bewear is the scariest opponent I've faced in Pokemon yet. As soon as I saw a Max Airstream deal piddling damage to that juggernaut I got the hell out of there.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Did it put up a barrier after your attack? Barriers occur at pre-determined points in their HP bar. You can't damage them past those points on the attack that triggers the barrier.

Haha, nah, this was long before the barrier, I was just under-leveled and didn't have anything strong enough to deal with that bulk. (Seriously though, Bewear looks scary with those raid camera angles).
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    I can't quite seem to find a rhythm for fanning the flames during curry making. It'll spark a bit but as soon as a fire actually starts, the next wave of the fan puts it out.
    The way I do it is I'll rapidly see-saw the controller until the flames get massive, then slow down so the curry doesn't burn.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

I finally got shield in the mail the other day. Took me about 12 hours to beat. And I loved it, just as I knew I would.
    My team is BunBun the Cinderace, Tetsu the Corviknight, Gnarly the Drednaw, Bolto the Boltund, Milky the pink Alcremie, and LeFleur the Eldegoss.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

1st Gym down. Easy peasy.

Actually, one thing I wish this and other Pokemon games would do is give the player more hints about how certain Pokemon evolve for those who don't want to look at a guide. I mean, I don't know. Is there some big hint in the game that tells you that you have to have Milcery hold a sweet item and then spin around to get it to evolve?

Actually, one thing I wish this and other Pokemon games would do is give the player more hints about how certain Pokemon evolve for those who don't want to look at a guide. I mean, I don't know. Is there some big hint in the game that tells you that you have to have Milcery hold a sweet item and then spin around to get it to evolve?
    I had to look it up, lol. I thought it evolved with high friendship.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---
    Gonna give ya the D.!

In German at least, the item Strawberry Sweet says something like: 'If you have a Milcery carry it, it will spin in circles out of joy.' Which is fair enough. Other ways of evolution not so much.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

I took 30 pokeballs to catch a snorlax 3 levels higher than me.
    Levels and gym badges makes a huge difference because Gamefreak rigged those numbers to the extreme.
    Also gigantamax pokemon are insanely hard to catch and come by, theres seriously no need to make them so difficult to obtain.
    Giving them a catch rate that falters from terrible to average makes it so much worse.
    I was having fun until the terrible design started to become obvious.
    And i swear to god if they give me the wobbuffet npc one more time...

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I really don't like the idea of having to catch a pokemon specifically for gigantimaxing. I've already got a Centiscorch I love very much (StreetsAhead) but Im just supposed to bench it if I find one that can Gigantimax knowing mine will never be able to acheive that? Not cool Gamefreak.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    I took 30 pokeballs to catch a snorlax 3 levels higher than me.
    Levels and gym badges makes a huge difference because Gamefreak rigged those numbers to the extreme.
    Also gigantamax pokemon are insanely hard to catch and come by, theres seriously no need to make them so difficult to obtain.
    Giving them a catch rate that falters from terrible to average makes it so much worse.
    I was having fun until the terrible design started to become obvious.
    And i swear to god if they give me the wobbuffet npc one more time...
    I think it would be fine if we could make our own Pokemon able to Gigantamax. Not being able to do so with the pokemon we played through the game with is a serious miscue, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
    but Im just supposed to bench it if I find one that can Gigantimax knowing mine will never be able to acheive that? Not cool Gamefreak.
    Why would you do that? A bonus Sunny Day is much better than a bonus Fire Spin, Gigantamax Centiskorch is actually worse than a regular (Dynamax) Centiskorch.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information