+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1800

Thread: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Default Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Someone's got their hands on the guidebook now and are leaking Gigantmax forms:
    Spoiler:
    Machamp, Kingler, and Garbador have Gigantamaxes, with Garbador's being my favorite - it's just Garbardor with giant toys stuck in it. Starter leaks are real too, but so far they're adamantly refusing to show Scorbunny's.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

A LOT of things are being leaked from the guidebook, they just keep coming. Most of them are from the Gigantamax section. From it, we already saw the ones mentioned by Crossword, but also some new pokémon. You can check it all here: https://twitter.com/The_Devious

It also confirms the final starter evolutions along with their types:
    Spoiler:
    Rillaboom (god, I hate this name), Cinderace and Intelleon. All mono-types.

In 2099 everyone's smartphone camera will be implanted directly into their eyeballs and be able to capture the subatomic level in crystal clear quality but Pokemon leaks will still be blurry as shit.
    Spoiler:
    Cinderace's pic is pretty blurred but basically looks like Blaziken but a rabbit and wearing a soccer jersey. Even if it saved us from another FireFighter going back to Gen II monotyped starters is soooo boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    In 2099 everyone's smartphone camera will be implanted directly into their eyeballs and be able to capture the subatomic level in crystal clear quality but Pokemon leaks will still be blurry as shit.
    Spoiler:
    Cinderace's pic is pretty blurred but basically looks like Blaziken but a rabbit and wearing a soccer jersey. Even if it saved us from another FireFighter going back to Gen II monotyped starters is soooo boring.
    Welp. Scorbunny for me then :/
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Pretty sure at this point the leakers are making the photos blurry on purpose as a joke.

Or, they took pictures on the job and had to be suuuuper fast about it.

Anyway, all three starters are meh for me. Guess I'll be using other things. Crazy bird that spits fish is still the only one I'm really in love with.

I need to draw a line so the actual game can surprise me. Someone let me know if there's a Galar sandshrew. Otherwise, I'm down with being surprised in a couple weeks.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Here's all the leaks so far (click at own risk): https://i.imgur.com/Jb0aIfH.jpg

I want to think I will do as Robby and keep away from spoilers, but I know I won't make it. I will just keep looking at leaks and then hate myself for spoiling Drednaw and Corviknight pre-evos instead of finding out about them as I played the game.

Anyways, my take on everything we saw so far:
    Spoiler:
    - Grookey2: JUST GIVE ME A NAME! Thing is slowly growing on me, I guess. Its face is really cute, I just need to get over its body.
    - Rillaboom: Also growing on me, but I am not very optimistic. A look at the official artwork or seeing it in motion could help a lot. So far, I am still going with keeping Grookey unnevolved.
    - Sizzile: Still no.
    - Intelleon: Also same as the first impression: love head, fins and tail, hate limbs, "clothing" and posture. Overall I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it either.
    - Foxes: Love them, high chances of making into my team.
    - Purple thing: Love the expression, but I don't know, something feels like it was imported from another franchise.
    - Galarian Meowth: I never liked Meowth, it was that kind of pokémon that I could barely acknowledge the existence. But this? This is purrfection!
    - Perrserker: ... and purrfection was ruined. This is not even a cat!
    - Elephant: Absolutely adorable, but I am worried it means Phanpy has no chances of making to Galar (it is on my Top Priority list). So I'm hoping it is actually Galarian Phanpy despite the differences.
    - Galarian Farfetch'd: Whatever, it's just Farfetch'd with a bigger leek. I assume it will be pure Fighting as well.
    - Silicobra: It's ok. I was hoping we would get a python (... yes, because of FE reasons), so I got what I wanted.
    - Sandaconda: Again, it's a python like I wanted. But, I don't know, not a fan of the stub thing around the head (although I understand going for a regular looking snake would be repetitive at this point).
    - Centiskorch: It took a long time for a new Bug to appear, now it's here. And it looks pretty cool... but I won't lie, the Gigantamax form looks so absurdly badass it kinda makes the regular form looks lame by contrast... I wish I had time to warm up to it before seeing the Giga form.
    - Hatterenne: Another case of "base form looks good enough, but the Giga form is so much better it overshadows the regular one"
    - Giga Kingler: PERFECT! I adore it, I worship it, I could pray to it every day before getting out of bed. It just saddens me it means no regional form for Kingler.
    - Giga Machamp: Great design as well. It really conveys the ominous feeling the officially revealed Gigas (Charizard aside) lacked. A single look at this thing made me warm up to the whole idea of Gigantamax.
    - Giga Lapras: It has Giga Machamp "ominous face", I like that. Otherwise it's just regular Lapras, but the frozen notes add to its regal appearance.
    - Giga Garbodor: Funny concept, I guess. Hard to judge, it's just just a bigger Garbodor with things stuck to it. You remove the stuck thing, it is actually a Dynamax.

I won't comment on Giga Rolycoly evo because we can only see a small portion of it. Cinderace and the two unnamed new Giga are too blurred to pass a proper judgement.

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

Spoiler:

You know, this is my second Leak Party and at first no one likes anything. In S&M everyone was mocking all 3 designs, and it was only after we had an offical art, the 3rd evos typing and seeing them in motion that love started to brew among players. I believe that this season we will have the same plot [even though the boring monotypes thing is back].

Personaly, the only one I didn't like at first was Rillaboom. The vegan SSJ3 sounds a bit off when put together with the pre-evos, who looked rather cute and playfull. Now he kinda looks like Moana's Maui mixed with Donkey Kong, and I don't really know if I understand his inspiration...a musician of sorts? rockstar? dunno.

Cinderace looks like a bunny Megan Rapinoe from that extreme LQ imagery, which in theory is awesome, but looks a bit too simple anatomic and design-wise.

Intellion is my favorite of the bunch. A tall Randall, mixed with Gex, and with yaoi hands isn't really a problem in my book. The worst part of the reveal is the boring monotype, when leakers were saying something in the lines of a Water/Ghost evo. Maybe they have a Gigantamax special form that changes that, who knows.

I really enjoyed the rest of the leak...the regional snake, the foxes, the fire-bug and the bubblegum witch are all cool in my book.

Well, my self control didn't last long. Thoughts:

Spoiler:
    Cinderace and Intelleon don't work for me. Both of them have some of the least subtle designs I can remember in pokemon. They're just animals with clothing. Rillaboom is pretty great, though. Have tried not to look too much at the other leaks, though.

Some more

Spoiler:
    New Electric-type, seemingly single stage Sea Urchin Pokemon: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIYkawzW4AAYxZ9.jpg:large
    Pre-evolution of the bubblgum, witch Jellyfish leak (seemingly confirming it's a Psychic-type of some sort (probably Psychic/Water): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIYIQaAXkAE5WrK.jpg

I'm going to hold.
    It's a month away and I can wait that long because going in fresh is something that I haven't done in
    A decade.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    I'm going to hold.
    It's a month away and I can wait that long because going in fresh is something that I haven't done in
    A decade.
    A month? Where do you live where it's not releasing in less than 2 weeks?

Here we go (another one):

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Another:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    "I'll get you next time, Spiderman!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Here we go (another one):

Spoiler:

Another:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Wow. Well I'm no longer indifferent to wooloo now.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    A month? Where do you live where it's not releasing in less than 2 weeks?
    Something called being a college student with endless work is the reason.
    Can only really sit down and play it next month.
    That's life.
    So I'll be spending my time avoiding YouTube videos like "LEAKS YOU HAVE TO SEE" or "STRONGEST GYM LEADERS YET!!"
    and also Google.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Im following the leaks here
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CentroLea...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Spoiler:
    Just revealed: Corviknights 2 prevos (I prefer the 2nd stage), Rolycoly's 2 evos and Yamper's evo
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Am I the only one who likes Sobble's final evo?

Spoiler:
    His whole look says, "Bitch, I am FIERCE."

Spoiler:
    Intelleon looks actually cool in that HD artwork the person posted in the twitter Conekiller mentioned

Everything so far looks so good, but now it's typings and stats that I can't wait to know more about. Some like the corviknight line and the punchy octopuses are truly top tier pokemon. Impidimp's line is also extremely appealing and I hope they remain fairy throughout.
    Also dying to know if Rapidash becomes fairy or not. The lack of wings means no secondary flying (unless they're retractable?) but I guess it could always remain mono-psychic. There's also the possibility of it evolving I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Spoiler:
    Intelleon looks actually cool in that HD artwork the person posted in the twitter Conekiller mentioned

Everything so far looks so good, but now it's typings and stats that I can't wait to know more about. Some like the corviknight line and the punchy octopuses are truly top tier pokemon. Impidimp's line is also extremely appealing and I hope they remain fairy throughout.
    Also dying to know if Rapidash becomes fairy or not. The lack of wings means no secondary flying (unless they're retractable?) but I guess it could always remain mono-psychic. There's also the possibility of it evolving I guess.
    As far as Galarian Rapidash goes:

Spoiler:
    It's Psychic/Fairy according to the dude.

As for Impidimp

Spoiler:
    It stays Dark/Fairy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information