+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Something that explains why they're fighting but has no bearing on the game besides that. My understanding is that was the whole point of mk9's turning back the clock: to restart things from a fresh starting point and tell a more coherent story.

Yay I finally get to use this meme

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Yay I finally get to use this meme

I honestly don't get it.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    I honestly don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Know Your Meme
    Conceited Reaction is a reaction image in which the rapper Conceited is shown looking off camera while pursing his lips, which is typically paired humorous captions to indicate feelings of anxiety or disapproval.
    Basically if your theory was their game plan they kind of fucked it with 9 & 11.....Not necessarily to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Basically if your theory was their game plan they kind of fucked it with 9 & 11.....Not necessarily to me.
    I thought they might be it, but wasn't sure since the very next thing I said acknowledged that point.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.

Possibly late to the party noticing this, but I realized yesterday that the Towers of Time now have a reward on individual towers giving you an item specifically for the character you're playing as.

So if you want gear, skins, or other kosmetics for specific characters, just use them for those towers.

Waldorf:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information