+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 194

Thread: Chainsaw-man

  1. #161

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Makima, Power, Himeno, Kobeni, and even Reze; I think I can say that all women in this series are the best. They all have their respective charm and really likable to my taste. I do enjoy seeing any of them in the previous chapters.

  2. #162
    Discovered Stowaway juiceduphody3315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Orleans

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    The moment when Denji talk about his job is very funny. It's so incogruous. Bomb design is great. Can all demons disguise themselves as humans ?
    I think some make contracts, which they are not part of the human but can use their powers but the devilmen I'm confused about, they seem demon with human bodies, then there's Denji, Samurai, and Bomb which it seems they are human and just have the hearts of the devil?? Keeping their humanity and can use the powers at will. As devilmen are full devil with no humanity but human body vessels I guess. Something I've never gone back and re-read, just been taking it chapter by chapter so far.

  3. #163

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    https://readms.net/r/csm/045/6291/1?mobile=1
    Spoiler:
    Oh boy Reze is Gun Devil second in command. And Makima seems even more ominous.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #164

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    https://readms.net/r/csm/045/6291/1?mobile=1
    Spoiler:
    Oh boy Reze is Gun Devil second in command. And Makima seems even more ominous.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since when does partner mean second in command?

    I thought the implication here is that she is his equal.

    Also what the hell is up with Makima, she's manipulating everyone goddamn what's her endgame I wonder.

  5. #165

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsword View Post
    Since when does partner mean second in command?

    I thought the implication here is that she is his equal.

    Also what the hell is up with Makima, she's manipulating everyone goddamn what's her endgame I wonder.
    I wouldn’t completely trust mangastreams translation regarding Reze’s position. We don’t even know how the Gun Devil make the contracts with her or Snake Bitch. Yakuza guy was due to yakuza deal and vengeance against Denji, the other dunno.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #166

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    I wouldn’t completely trust mangastreams translation regarding Reze’s position. We don’t even know how the Gun Devil make the contracts with her or Snake Bitch. Yakuza guy was due to yakuza deal and vengeance against Denji, the other dunno.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She is a demon herself.. the bomb demon, she doesn't need to make a contract with the gun demon.

    They way I interpret is they have a common goal, but Reze may betray the gun demon depending on the reason everyone is after Denji heart.
    Last edited by mrsword; October 31st, 2019 at 07:26 AM.

  7. #167

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    What if a demon makes a contract with a demon tho? It has to be a human?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  8. #168

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    I think the only thing we know for sure is that there exists a hierarchy between demons, since the typhoon demon called her Reze-Sama.

    But a demon who contracted with a demon? I don't think we have met such one yet.

  9. #169

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    I'd like for Reze to somehow stick around but I don't see how that would happen. She'll either massacre all of the personnel present and take Denji or somebody immensely strong will beat her. Aw, too bad...

    Speaking of strong characters- FUTURE IS BEST version of Aki to showcase his new powers?

  10. #170

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Speaking of strong characters- FUTURE IS BEST version of Aki to showcase his new powers?
    I would go with your first option - massacre everyone : Aki apparently ran for it.
    Then again, she can both slaughter division 2 AND catch up afterwards with Aki for a future showcase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  11. #171

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1005910
    Reze is a headbanger.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  12. #172

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    What the fuck just happened?

    https://readms.net/r/csm/047/6348/1

  13. #173
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What the fuck just happened?

    https://readms.net/r/csm/047/6348/1
    Which detail do you mean?

  14. #174

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Which detail do you mean?
    When the Violence Demon appears to when they were in the highway.

  15. #175

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Makima is an annoyance even to big time devils, geez...





  16. #176

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    When the Violence Demon appears to when they were in the highway.
    I'm curious as well, for a while I thought we were missing a page. Violence apparently deems Bomb too dangerous and turns tail, but I couldn't tell what the hell happened to the girl. How did her hip give out when we never even saw what she was doing in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  17. #177

  18. #178

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Ouch indeed. The benefits of Denji's training didn't take him very far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  19. #179

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    Usually I am sad when the characters I like miss the action. I like that Power is sitting this arc out, though.

  20. #180

    Default Re: Chainsaw-man

    I did like the da bomb's comment about Denji's potential power though- makes you wonder what the next power-up is going to be. Denji turning into a huge chainsaw? Denji being able to throw around chainsaws?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts