+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 925: The Blank

Default Re: Chapter 925: The Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Al!naJames View Post
    I'll post my drawing here again because I'm just so happy to see her Gonna draw BB later too.
    I'm surprised that there's beautiful women on Blackbeard crew knowing her hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    - Introduction of King & Queen; I'm digging their designs. Also, anyone noticed King hinting at the possibility of an underworld big shot playing a role soon? "Now that Doflamingo is gone... you do know where to go for our next trade deal, right?" my gut is telling me he's talking about Crocodile.
    Not really. Other Underworld Big Shots were introduced all the way back in Punk Hazard. This is just Oda acknowledging that Doffy was not the only one connected to the Beast Pirates from the underworld.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    If there was any doubt Nami will eventually fight Devon, think it's safe to say it's settled here.

We're gonna get 9 Tails disguise woman vs mirage master.
    Naruto (Nine-tailed fox) vs. Pre-Z Son Goku (Telescoping staff and flying cloud)

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

RIP absalom! Hope you found the wifu you always wanted! Maybe it was Catarina devon all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Blackbeard's introduction for the New World is really reminiscent of Doflamingo's (he even has/sits on a plushy coat of sorts). I like that his bounty is not some round number and instead is needlessly precise for such a high amount.

Absalom could turn things he touched invisble, so i wonder if Shiryu could turn even entire environments like that when awakened. I also like that he didn't get the diamond fruit since it would have most likely been pretty boring and predictable to just have Zoro cut through that. Would Observation be affected by the fruit somehow to turn invisible your aura too? Because i can see Zoro becoming blind by the end of the series, and maybe fight/spar against Fujitora with that too.

Catarina is such a shine of heavenly light as always, love to have such an unorthodox fruit for her character; though the hourglass is as clear as ever, and i hope it will change eventually.
    I'm disappointed in Shiryu receiving that fruit it's just a underwhelming df for a Yonko strongest Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by otakufan View Post
    Naruto (Nine-tailed fox) vs. Pre-Z Son Goku (Telescoping staff and flying cloud)
    Aaaaaand it all comes together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Love BB's design and Devon's fruit, but really hate Shilliew getting the invisibility fruit if he's up against Zoro. I'd rather Zoro beat someone who relies purely on power and skill. Making things invisible feels cheap. I wonder where Oda is going with this, since we already had a strawhat fight someone with that fruit. Maybe BB has a way to get rid of a DF ability to make room for another? (probably not)

A crew like Blackbeard's getting the Invisibility DF makes so much sense haha, same for Devon's DF being related to trickery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    I'm disappointed in Shiryu receiving that fruit it's just a underwhelming df for a Yonko strongest Commander.
    Got to see what he going to do with it .
    He can make him self and things invisible so that will come in handy in many ways .
    Oda will most likely add to more it .
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Not really. Other Underworld Big Shots were introduced all the way back in Punk Hazard. This is just Oda acknowledging that Doffy was not the only one connected to the Beast Pirates from the underworld.
    I know, but what we know about them amounts to pretty much nothing. Crocodile, meanwhile, is seen as similar to Doflamingo. He, too, is part of the underworld being formerly the unknown boss of the Baroque Works organization. Plus, he hasn't made his post-TS reintroduction yet, so this would be a good opportunity for that.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Quote Originally Posted by mbaruh View Post
    Love BB's design and Devon's fruit, but really hate Shilliew getting the invisibility fruit if he's up against Zoro. I'd rather Zoro beat someone who relies purely on power and skill. Making things invisible feels cheap. I wonder where Oda is going with this, since we already had a strawhat fight someone with that fruit. Maybe BB has a way to get rid of a DF ability to make room for another? (probably not)
    Because it is. It fits the theme of the Blackbeard Pirates, which revolves around trickery, cheating, backstabbing, and treachery.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Loved the chapter.

Blackbeard Pirates are just too cool, have mercy, Oda! Look at Devon!! She's looking just great! <3

And you gotta love that island... very much in spirit with Teach's style. Btw, a bird told me that Beehive had already been mentioned as the place where the Dave Back Fight was created. That's very fitting indeed.

Nice seeing Moria too. Poor Absalom.

On another topic, the fact that we missed a chunk of the Reverie doesn't bother me at all. I just hope we can take a peek at its ending only.

So yeah, now it's the start of the second act of Wano and I'm very excited. King and Queen look awesome, and I'm also satisfied that Oda didn't just bring Shutenmaru to the hero's side immediately. Things should take their right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos View Post
    I'm surprised that there's beautiful women on Blackbeard crew knowing her hobby.
    They are just from her own personal harem She'll get rid of them once she's done playin'.

They are just from her own personal harem She'll get rid of them once she's done playin'.
    BB most likely told her not on the island you know he likes his women good looking lol.
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Fool View Post
    Because it is. It fits the theme of the Blackbeard Pirates, which revolves around trickery, cheating, backstabbing, and treachery.
    I know, I know. But we already had Pica using tricks to fight Zoro and avoiding a direct confrontation, and it was pretty boring. Just hoped for more out of what's going to be one of Zoro's monumental fights. But I guess I just have to wait and see what Oda has planned.

Color me surprised, Blackbeard is actually wearing his coat properly!
    Also, did he just grow double his old size?

I somehow found BlackBeard suddenly starting to narrate the recent events a bit forced.

Most intriguing infos that were revealed in this chapter are two:
    i) A certain question was asked in the Reverie.
    ii) Kaidou has some alternative to Dofla regarding 'business' !

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Got to see what he going to do with it .
    He can make him self and things invisible so that will come in handy in many ways .
    Oda will most likely add to more it .
    It still gonna be a gimmick fight for Zoro we've already seen that with and it was boring.

I think Queen may rule over Udon.

So you have to join Devon harem so you end up not having your head join her collection?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information