+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,100 of 12199

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

Default Re: Marvel Movies Thread: Excelsior!

So Chris Evans decided to use his online goof very cleverly:
    https://www.comicsands.com/chris-eva...pVABsOPS78twCs

Listen to Captain America, guys.

Tatiana Maslany has been announced as She-Hulk for the Disney+ series. Not familiar with her work and I had my own 2 picks. I'll wait for her performance to judge. She-Hulk, Shang-Chi and Kraven are some of the characters i've been waiting for to get a live action adaptation. Just waiting on the Kraven adaptation to announce an actor. It already has it's writing duo and director

I wonder if ol' Ruffalo will be confirmed for an appearance soon, then? I'm definitely curious to see how the heck they pull Jen off since it'll be a lot of CG.

That or they're cowards and don't give us muscle girl She-Hulk.
    She/Her

Quote Originally Posted by JulieYBM View Post
    That or they're cowards and don't give us muscle girl She-Hulk.
    That would be an unforgivable sin.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    That would be an unforgivable sin.
    Of the highest order.

God, Hollywood executive cishet men are so fucking cowardly. :lol:
    She/Her

What i've always loved about She-Hulk is her confidence and charisma. I care about getting the physique right, but mot as much as the confidence. some are making a fuss over Alison Brie and I have to check to see who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    What i've always loved about She-Hulk is her confidence and charisma. I care about getting the physique right, but mot as much as the confidence. some are making a fuss over Alison Brie and I have to check to see who that is.
    We can and should expect them to get both right. Her physique would only be ignored in the first place because the cishets are misogynistic assholes without a sense of taste, anyway.
    She/Her

Tatiana is great choice for She-Hulk. I highly recommend watching Orphan Black, where she's five of the main characters in the series. From her performance on Orphan Black, I already know that she can do an great job as Jen.

OMG, that awful Vision Halloween costume. XD

Also that actress playing the nosy neighbor, I never remember her name but I love her.

Reminds me of the beginning of House Of M

Trippy reality altering shit

Wanda punching reality to reclaim her lost love, please.
    She/Her

She’s already a divisive character as is now she has to turn into Superboy Prime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

HA! If anyone could do it in the MCU it's probably her.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    She’s already a divisive character as is now she has to turn into Superboy Prime?
    Wait.... what's divisive about her?

Also reality altering is totally her thing too, have you ever read Avengers Dissembled or House of M? It's kind of her thing, except that she can't ever seem to control it

hell I think that was Red Skulls plan in the Uncanny Avengers to mind control her and use her reality writing powers to make the world the way he wanted

and that's just the stuff from when I started reading comic books, she's done stuff like this before

what I'm trying to say is reality altering is basically her thing, it's not some random thing Disney just did for kicks

Agatha was in both of my shows, (Avengers UTS and X Men Evolution). Looks like they are making her a lil more charismatic than those other 2

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Wait.... what's divisive about her?

Also reality altering is totally her thing too, have you ever read Avengers Dissembled or House of M? It's kind of her thing, except that she can't ever seem to control it

hell I think that was Red Skulls plan in the Uncanny Avengers to mind control her and use her reality writing powers to make the world the way he wanted

and that's just the stuff from when I started reading comic books, she's done stuff like this before

what I'm trying to say is reality altering is basically her thing, it's not some random thing Disney just did for kicks
    House of M is precisely why she’s divisive and that’s even with the fact that more or less fixed what Wanda did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    House of M is precisely why she’s divisive and that’s even with the fact that more or less fixed what Wanda did.
    Oh you meant the comic book version was Divisive... I thought you meant the movie version, Yeah I can totally see that

she's always been one of my favorite characters in comics so I'm okay with it

but this show looks weird, not sure what I think of it yet

Discovered Stowaway

I would say they absolutely need a David Hasselhoff cameo but they already had one in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Jamie Foxx is apparently returning as Electro in MCU Spider-Man 3. No word on if it's a new interpretation or the same version as in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive

Wow... Even as one of the few Amazing Spider-Man 2 defenders out there, I never would have saw this coming.

Not against it though. The villains are the best part of MCU Spider-Man films, Jamie Foxx is a great actor, and the The Amazing Spider-Man's flaws mainly have to do with the plot/narrative focus and pacing. Jamie Foxx's Electro most certainly isn't perfect, but on paper he probably had the most interesting supervillain motivation out of all the Spidey movie antagonists by being a Spidey fan who grows to hate his idol because he doesn't live up to his standards. Which is something you can only convincingly do with a hero like Spider-Man who interacts with regular civilians often.

Interestingly though, in Kevin Feige's Sony leak advice on Amazing Spider-Man 2, he did like The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Electro. Biggest critique he had for him was cutting out scenes that made him look too crazy pre-transformation so he feels more relatable.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information