+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 924 : Ha*

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 924 : Ha*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    The part about the seastone nail and Wano being the source of it, got me thinking maybe we'll get to see Usopp having seastone ammo on his arsenal. If people in Wano only have mines of seastone, and not other metals like iron, they would use it for everything including in carpentery. Sry if alredy brought up here, i haven't read all the posts
    Yup, was suggestin the same thing aswell as for Franky's cyborg body. Usopp has zero chance against any top member of any Yonkou crew. Oda needs to develop his newly found CoO at least. Usopp should stop taking near death beating from every arc villan. Franky also needs some seastone knuckles that can hurt DF users as nipple lasers and firefarts are not enough.
    Luffy vs Katakuri compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/qrFOY9p/luffyxkata.pdf

Luffy vs Cracker compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/Pk06JZL/luffy-vs-cracker.pdf

Luffy vs Doflamingo compilation : https://www.docdroid.net/VDl3Ctf/luffyxdoffy.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Kin'emon and Co. did witness his execution. It was a bit before they found Toki at the burning castle.
    The exact phrase was "he was boiled, boiled into a piping hot oden soup" I doubt kin'emon and co have nuff time to watch the whole boiling process, and knowing one piece world, boiling someone takes much longer than the normal world. Oven tried to boil the fishman and they can even bare with it for a while.

What i know is in 7 chapters i'm 100% sure Oda will reveal who is this guy (300 chapters later):

Replying to RigaCrypto
    Usopp snipping Kaido's forces with carpenter seastone nails would be a great start and the knucles for Franky yes. Maybe Franky gains access to the "blueprints" on working seastone while they are at Wano and combines it with Wapol metal technology that he has creathing the ultimate metal of One-Piece! That would be brutal, an indestructable megazord with lazer beams of death and coup-de-burst X]
    If you fall, I will certainly help you
    But if I fall, I will not expect you to help me
    I will rise again.

So there are five acts in this arc, not three?

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Could the person in the other cell be... Caribou????

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    So there are five acts in this arc, not three?
    From Wikipedia's kabuki article:

Nearly every full-length play occupies five acts. The first corresponds to jo, an auspicious and slow opening which introduces the audience to the characters and the plot. The next three acts correspond to ha, speeding events up, culminating almost always in a great moment of drama or tragedy in the third act and possibly a battle in the second and/or fourth acts. The final act, corresponding to kyu, is almost always short, providing a quick and satisfying conclusion.

So where is the sword of luffy? Was left in Leftover town or kaidou got the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Could the person in the other cell be... Caribou????
    Really doubt that. Considering Kaido's employment policy and all. He seems to be worse than Luffy when it comes to inviting people to join. And an opportunist like Caribou, stubbornly sitting in the cell, refusing to join... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Let's wait for Zoro first.
    Out of all the SH Zoro is the only other one with the will to be King, King of the Swordsmen. So yeah, Zoro will most defintely have Conquerors. We can even argue that what he did to Monet was a shade of conquerors coming through.

Sanji not so much. Can you imagine Sanji inadvertently making a woman shit her pants out of fear through haki.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami Sencho View Post
    True, putting it this way that guy can be anyone, especially since one the samurai silhouettes mentioned by Kinemon and Oden silhouette as well wear a straw hat. This guy might be one of them without the hat. Iím telling it from a plot and foreshadowing perception. Nothing hints toward Vegapunk if not for a similiarity in silhouettes (and silhouettes can be really decieving, especially in One Piece. If you think about the original Kaidou silhouette you can get my point). I donít see the involvement of Vegapunk in this prison scenario, especially I donít expect Vegapunk to have that personality. As I said in One Piece you can elaborate every kind of theories but Oda always builds a road to follow thatís costellated with foreshadows. In my opinion Vegapunk is dealing with the gigantified children at the moment (brought to him by Smoker, Fujitora is a friend of him, shares the same way of thinking and the two probably meet a lot. Also Fujitora mentioned Vegapunk regarding the Sichibukai situation, a theme that is the main core of Issho himself. I donít see a red herring but the right character construction there).

That said, we have to wait for the reveal, hopefully in two weeks. If Oda wants to pull a huge twist here i keep telling that fishbone guy = Oden is the more fitting and more intriguing plot twist, story wise for this arc. But I suppose itís more one of the two missing samurai.
    There is a possible road built here, considering this whole saga started in Vegapunk's own old lab. Vegapunk left, Caesar used what he learned with Vegapunk to make SMILE. There are definitely connections and possibilities that anyone with some imagination could make. Vegapunk knows more than anyone about devil fruits. One of the central figures of this arc, Momo, has a devil fruit Vegapunk has made. Main character of the manga is due an awakening of his devil fruit. We're running out of possible places in the story where we might meet Vegapunk.

Some things don't quite add up or make sense, definitely. But that damn silhouette is as close to Vegapunk's shown silhouette as it can be. So it's not one of Oden's old mates, nor is it Oden himself. It's either Vegapunk or, i don't know, his brother or cousin or something. Vegafunk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    So caribou would probably be here since drake captures hum wanna know how oda would integrate him in the story.

Also I think either Denjiro or Kawamatsu is the fishbone guy.

That would set up the story by luffy luffy having a prison breakout and letting this guy out.

Also my prediction is that Zoro would be the one going to rescue luffy since he is the closestand he will meet up with killer... The two would rampage and will try to free luffy and kid but drake would intervene since he is the headliner in charge with Udon along with 2 other headliners(1 boy and 1 girl) and then one of the other all-star/calamity will arrive and that will be the end of act 2: a prison riot
    OMFG I really hope the silhouette is not goddamn forking caribou.
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by RigaCrypto View Post
    I think Oda made Caribou exactly for the purpose of "the guy who messes up things in favor of the main characters" for when shit hits the fan. Also i'm sure Oda has made his DF specifically for storing something at a later time that only he could do.
    I don't know having him find out about Poseidon and not jse it feels like a waste of a plot point.

I absolutely love Oda framing this arc as a kabuki show and separating it into acts. It's a really interesting creative choice, and between this and the musical sequences in Whole Cake it really feels like Oda is playing around with his style and storytelling. It makes it feel so fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    That can be easilly brushed off. Might even be a red herring to make us believe it couldn't possibly be Vegapunk. There didn't seem to be much reason to even mention Vegapunk at that time, really.
    Man, I really don't think the World Government would let Kaidou get away with Kidnapping Vegapunk.

In my opinion that would be similar to capturing Ace. The WG would send its entire force to get back Vegapunk.

But then again, Kaidou's goal is to engulf the world in war and what better way to set off the WG than by capturing their golden goose.

Another argument that supports your point is that Vegapunk is associated with Time Travel(considering his island was future themed or something like that) and now Wano has time travel plus its his SMILES being used. Makes sense.

However, the theory that its Oden is more plausible than Vegapunk IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    What i know is in 7 chapters i'm 100% sure Oda will reveal who is this guy (300 chapters later):

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=es
    Might be this guy:

And the one on the right side threw the fishbones at the guard.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Man, I really don't think the World Government would let Kaidou get away with Kidnapping Vegapunk.
    Of course they wouldn't.

Another argument that supports your point is that Vegapunk is associated with Time Travel(considering his island was future themed or something like that) and now Wano has time travel plus its his SMILES being used. Makes sense.
    That's a pretty big reach. Having the knowledge to build advanced tech has nothing to do with time travel, not to mention the method of time travel in Wano is through a DF user.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Of course they wouldn't.

That's a pretty big reach. Having the knowledge to build advanced tech has nothing to do with time travel, not to mention the method of time travel in Wano is through a DF user.
    Well whats stopping Vegapunk from having a Devil Fruit.

We know that there are fruits that are simialr but with variations. For example the Kilo-kilo fruit and the Tonne-Tonne fruit. So I think its logical that if there is a fruit that sends people forward in time. Perhaps there is a fruit that sends people backward in time. Hence Vegapunks ability to develop technology out of his time.

The island franky went to was the most futuristic island we've seen ever. Perhaps it was built by a Futterman

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Well whats stopping Vegapunk from having a Devil Fruit.

We know that there are fruits that are simialr but with variations. For example the Kilo-kilo fruit and the Tonne-Tonne fruit. So I think its logical that if there is a fruit that sends people forward in time. Perhaps there is a fruit that sends people backward in time. Hence Vegapunks ability to develop technology out of his time.

The island franky went to was the most futuristic island we've seen ever. Perhaps it was built by a Futterman
    Oda already explicitly settled the whole going back in time possibility. If you believe Toki is lying/ignorant of that possibility, you do you, but I frankly have no reason to think otherwise.

Robin's reaction tho <3

Gave me flashbacks to the Huh Brothers in Eyeshield (which were translated sometimes as Hah. I guess this explains it)
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information