+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 918: Luffytaro Repays the Favor

Mangaspoiler Emigrant RigaCrypto's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 918: Luffytaro Repays the Favor

So, there is more to the Smile DF afterall. If you look here https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/.../0/918/page/14 you can see that there is also a guy with a snake coming from his bellybutton. So that means therer are 3 types of Smile users so far: 1 that has animals come from their belly(Holden, Snake-man), one that has animal parts on his head/shoulders ( Bat-man, Rabbit man, Seal-man) and one that has animal parts in the lower body ( Speed, GAzelle man or whatever his name is). This is probably how artificial DF work but we don;t know if the user chooses where the parts should appear or it is random.

Quote Originally Posted by RigaCrypto View Post
    So, there is more to the Smile DF afterall. If you look here https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/.../0/918/page/14 you can see that there is also a guy with a snake coming from his bellybutton. So that means therer are 3 types of Smile users so far: 1 that has animals come from their belly(Holden, Snake-man), one that has animal parts on his head/shoulders ( Bat-man, Rabbit man, Seal-man) and one that has animal parts in the lower body ( Speed, GAzelle man or whatever his name is). This is probably how artificial DF work but we don;t know if the user chooses where the parts should appear or it is random.
    One of the first smile users we saw had wolves for hands
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

don't forget the one with wolf's head on his head. looks quite cool

Best thing about this chapter: no break. Imagine 2 weeks full of ghosts samurais and time travel samurai theories. 1 week is too much already.

Moria has to show up, this cemetery is perfect not only for the halloween that will be soon but also for moria and his theme. Since absalom is working as reported Absa, then moria must be up to news with everything in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    @Kishido raises an interesting question. Why didn't Ace come back to the island with the WB fleet? So maybe the island is stuck in a time loop and that's what makes it difficult to get too?
    Because that would result in an allout war between Whitebeard and Kaidou, no? Yonkou don't infiltrate the others territory, they respect it to some degree.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

We Need a proper timeline about any Event happened on Wano.
    The graves look really old (they're obviously made of Wood, but still). Oden's rule was like 20 years ago. as well as the robbery of Ryuuma's corpse.
    But Moria's loss to Kaidou was 10 years ago. Also they didn't Need to figh on Wano. I assumed Moria somehow ran into Kaidou at sea (yet).
    Then there is Momo's talk about Roger and how he knew him.
    I like time travel, but it has the habit to create a lot of inconsistency in a Story.
    Also, why is Oden still dead? Would the other "ghosts" whine so much if Oden was just Shutenmaru in disguise?
    The 3rd kozuki-grave is probably Momo's mom's. Interestingly, it is behind Momo's.
    Ace has lso been there. Are we certain he ony went once to Wano? And was it before joining WB or after?
    If he was there only once, he just had one Chance to weave a hat for Oars III.

EDIT: Ryuuma's corpse was stolen 23 yrs ago. So one year after the execution of Roger (I am adding Roger, cause Moria was in Loguetown that time. IMHO he is the main culprit in the robbery).
    O-Tsuru said:"Over 20 years ago, Oden ruled over Kuri from his Castle." She didn't specify when he died/was killed.
    Ace came to Wano 4 years ago. I assume this was after joining WB. When he finished the hat, he brought it to Oars, returned to WB and before he could return to Wano, BB probably killed Thatch and made Ace goin for his last quest.
    Tengu guy said:"X drake joined Kaidou a year ago." And that "5 Samurais have been defeated." IDK if he means the 5 retainers of Oden.
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; September 20th, 2018 at 02:53 AM.
    actual sized Queen-GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

if he's confirmed being still dead, Oden's DF ability is the prime suspect behind the supposed time travel of his loyal subjects. Even if he's stille alive actually, but it would be really cheap as for now. One time, one way time travel DF power with some other limitations that caused him to stay behind and die while his subjects, presumed dead, left on a quest in time for vengeance. I could dig that.
    Curiosity has its own reason for existing

I can’t wait until BM and her crew shows up on Wano. Sure, Kaido may be expecting her now but it will be such a total clusterfuck in addition to what is already happening <3

Big Mom and her crew would steamroll Wano, I doubt she'll join the conflict. Maybe she'll have a talk with Kaido about whatever, see what's going on, she'll lmao at his crew, and then something comes up that convinces her to go to Elbaf instead.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

BM: Strawhat pissed me off!
    Kaidou: No me!
    Luffy: No u!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y%C5%ABrei

Yūrei (幽霊) are figures in Japanese folklore, analogous to Western legends of ghosts.

According to traditional Japanese beliefs, all humans have a spirit or soul called a 霊魂 (reikon). When a person dies, the reikon leaves the body and enters a form of purgatory, where it waits for the proper funeral and post-funeral rites to be performed, so that it may join its ancestors.[1] If this is done correctly, the reikon is believed to be a protector of the living family and to return yearly in August during the Obon Festival to receive thanks.[2]
    However, if the person dies in a sudden or violent manner such as murder or suicide, if the proper rites have not been performed, or if they are influenced by powerful emotions such as a desire for revenge, love, jealousy, hatred or sorrow, the reikon is thought to transform into a yūrei, which can then bridge the gap back to the physical world. The emotion or thought need not be particularly strong or driving, and even innocuous thoughts can cause a death to become disturbed. Once a thought enters the mind of a dying person, their Yūrei will come back to complete the action last thought of before returning to the cycle of reincarnation.[3]

When even Law has more face faults then you in one chapter, you know something needs to change.

#makeZologreatagain

Discovered Stowaway

The "Wano is set on a time disjointed zone" theory seems to be strong among the fandom. Even though the theory in itself is weird, there are a few problems I see with it: Linlin and Kaido talking through a denden mushi wouldn't work properly if Kaido was in the past or in a place where time goes much slower; Kiku stated Jack returned to Wano a few days ago, which matches how long he is back from the "outside world perspective". Wano is secluded, but there are some isolated cases when you can see it reacting to outside events (mostly through Kaido).
    Last edited by .access timeco.; September 20th, 2018 at 05:29 AM.

Ruluka Island Arc

So time travel is out of the question unless oda starts to copy old anime fillers.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; September 20th, 2018 at 04:39 AM.

They belong to the Natives CongoJack's Avatar

Thanks for providing the link, yet I hated your 'Movie 6' spoiler - which is what it is for everyone who knows the movies.

No worries, just...meh.
    building Theme Parks with Blackjack and Hookers since 2002 - still forgetting the Blackjack.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    The more shocking thing would have seeing Oden alive. But still great chapter.
    Look at the other names though

Finally finished it. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

READ THIS POST HERE
    READ CHAPTER 918 HERE
    READ THE CHAPTER 917 Review/Reactions HERE
    Follow me on twitter@NoxDRaz
    Youtube: NoxDRaz
    Blog:Dawn Of One Piece
    One Piece Collection

@ Noxdraz
    Abot your concern Zoro didn't recognize the mountain (which is probably the main base of the Rebellion-alliance):
    Zoro has no sense of orientation/direction. Maybe he also sucks at recognizing local Points of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Because that would result in an allout war between Whitebeard and Kaidou, no? Yonkou don't infiltrate the others territory, they respect it to some degree.
    Well, they were the Whitebeard Pirates.. its a lame excuse to not have a war with Kaido.
    Tho.. i do suspect the sole reason Ace werent able to come back is coz of Thatch incident. Dun dun.

Quote Originally Posted by CongoJack View Post
    Thanks for providing the link, yet I hated your 'Movie 6' spoiler - which is what it is for everyone who knows the movies.

No worries, just...meh.
    I'd also suggest to not put in any Content of the chapter in the first few Posts of the chapter threads.
    Just type in the link and write stuff like "off to read" or "first" in the first 2 or 3 Posts. Any further Posts can discuss the chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information