View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 2.93%
  • Carrot

108 35.18%
  • Caribou

12 3.91%
  • Momo

10 3.26%
  • Kinemon

9 2.93%
  • Hiyori

4 1.30%
  • Bonney

9 2.93%
  • Pekoms

5 1.63%
  • Vivi

26 8.47%
  • Kawamatsu

16 5.21%
  • None of the above

99 32.25%
Closed Thread
Page 244 of 404 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 8073

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

I came here to see if Shift or anyone had noticed carrot's glomp and gone hmmmmmm like what I saw in reddit comments and i'm wondering if anyone else had those thoughts.
    I feel like if if she was a part of the crew's attacks that might hold more weight but when I checked I had noticed that it was down. What did ya'll think of that, just a neat connection / allusion to WCI or something more? I've been gone for a few months but I still feel like she'll probably be affiliated with the fleet in some regards.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Oh, by the hat, I thought it was Sicilian. Didn't think of Wanda. Wanda's smile reminds me of Nojiko enjoying a happy Nami

I never realized Jinbro was taller than Brook and Franky until now, well, I suppose General Franky remains as the tallest anyways.

Also, is just a matter of time for Jinbro to be given Brown as his official color, along with other miscalenous information we don't know yet.
    But I'm more interested in the color theme, since it's a long theory of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    And Drake's about to get the focus, and see if he could be written towards joining Luffy or not.
    What about Kaido’s son? It seems like he may not be a fan of his dad, would be awesome to see an Oni join the crew, even though it’s highly unlikely

Hey remember the literal decade long theories that Jimbei could sleep in the aquarium? He is pretty big and probably can't fit the hammocks. Either Franky builds him a special bed or he segregates himself to the fish tank. How terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    I came here to see if Shift or anyone had noticed carrot's glomp and gone hmmmmmm like what I saw in reddit comments and i'm wondering if anyone else had those thoughts.
    I feel like if if she was a part of the crew's attacks that might hold more weight but when I checked I had noticed that it was down. What did ya'll think of that, just a neat connection / allusion to WCI or something more? I've been gone for a few months but I still feel like she'll probably be affiliated with the fleet in some regards.
    Yeah same exact train of thought. I mean she and Jimbei helped save each others lives so it's only natural someone as affectionate as her would jump in on the hugabe session. Not joining in with the fighting money shots seems damning.

And gone for a few months? Did you know the site was down for weeks now? I was driven half way mad trying to home school my evil children.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Oh, by the hat, I thought it was Sicilian. Didn't think of Wanda. Wanda's smile reminds me of Nojiko enjoying a happy Nami
    I thought it as Sicilian as well. Could have sworn it was hat and mustache.

I never realized Jinbro was taller than Brook and Franky until now, well, I suppose General Franky remains as the tallest anyways.

Also, is just a matter of time for Jinbro to be given Brown as his official color, along with other miscalenous information we don't know yet.
    But I'm more interested in the color theme, since it's a long theory of mine.
    What makes you think Brown? I thought orange because of his first and current kimono but Nami has orange right? Maybe Jimbei gets light orange!

I wonder what Agog is thinking right now?
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post

What makes you think Brown? I thought orange because of his first and current kimono but Nami has orange right? Maybe Jimbei gets light orange!
    Cause yeah Orange is taken by Nami, and their official color is not oftenly seen much in their designs, see Sanji who got Blue and Usopp who has Yellow.
    in the particular case of Jinbro, the orange from his outfit and blue from his skin, both combined, give you Brown.
    and also, because of the "psychology of colors" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_psychology from which I'm basing this whole thing, Jinbro is perfect for Brown.

And I been thinking more and more, that Oda can only grab Turquoise for an eleventh crewmate now.

Momosuke and the millet dumpling girl. Not invited but as stowaways.

Momo because he wants to follow his father the pirate not his father the shogun. And dumpling cheek because she's not being left behind again.

The crew will not be pleased but can't toss them overboard because they are both devil fruit eaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    What about Kaido’s son? It seems like he may not be a fan of his dad, would be awesome to see an Oni join the crew, even though it’s highly unlikely
    Also thought of that. Based on zero evidence, but maybe it would be cool to have the son of an enemy join.

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Also thought of that. Based on zero evidence, but maybe it would be cool to have the son of an enemy join.
    I’d love to see his interaction with Weevil

He could have gold or silver, from his eyebrows and hair.

If Jimbei is indeed the final member at least it doesn't feel like he's only getting involved now. Going back and rereading Impel Down, Marineford, Fishman Island, and Whole Cake you realize he's been with Luffy for a good 11ish years. Those rough two years where the crew was entirely separated doesn't seem quite as bad when you realize that Jimbei shared in the adventure.

I remember when Robin joined I was like what? Who is this totally unfunny super serious woman. She has no place in my Straw Hats! I thought Franky missing so many adventures before his introduction was a shame. When Brook was introduced I knew he was the next crew mate instantly. Still I thought how could Oda introduce him one arc after Water 7? What an injustice! It will take forever for him to feel truly a part of the group. Then the crew gets separated and misses out on 3(4?) adventures in which Jimbei got to be a part of like 3! Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford and the return to Marineford.

The chapter Luffy bit Jimbei sold me at a time when I was completely against him. Now he's my favorite character. Man I'm glad Arlong Park is back. 39 cheers for all who got it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    He could have gold or silver, from his eyebrows and hair.
    Vivi already has Gold.
    and Silver is for the weak.

Vivi already has Gold.
    Vivi has white gold ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Vivi has white gold ;)
    Oh yea, yeah, I always read that as White and Gold, sort of like Brook having both White and black.

Vivi already has Gold.
    Oh. Too bad for Zoro then. :/

Oh. Too bad for Zoro then. :/
    He'll never be the greatest swordsman :(

Nah seriously tho why Zoro? He's got green?

He'll never be the greatest swordsman :(

Nah seriously tho why Zoro? He's got green?
    I'm just messing with you cause I know you're a big Zoro fan. I liken Zoro to Silvers Rayleigh.

Gold Roger - Luffy
    Silvers Rayleigh - Zoro
    Scopper Gabban - Sanji

I'm just messing with you cause I know you're a big Zoro fan. I liken Zoro to Silvers Rayleigh.

Gold Roger - Luffy
    Silvers Rayleigh - Zoro
    Scopper Gabban - Sanji
    Aaah.
    Na, but the Strawhats are all geting regular colors, except Vivi who is a former member and a princess.

So I'll keep on believing we're going for Brown and Turquoise now, even if Jinbro is the one ultimately given Turquoise and last member is given brown lol

Aaah.
    Na, but the Strawhats are all geting regular colors, except Vivi who is a former member and a princess.

So I'll keep on believing we're going for Brown and Turquoise now, even if Jinbro is the one ultimately given Turquoise and last member is given brown lol
    You know what’s Brown? Sand! And you know who uses Sand

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    You know what’s Brown? Sand! And you know who uses Sand
    **Anakin presses dislike**

Closed Thread

Thread Information