View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 3.66%
  • Carrot

78 31.71%
  • Caribou

11 4.47%
  • Momo

7 2.85%
  • Kinemon

6 2.44%
  • Hiyori

4 1.63%
  • Bonney

9 3.66%
  • Pekoms

4 1.63%
  • Vivi

20 8.13%
  • Kawamatsu

14 5.69%
  • None of the above

84 34.15%
Closed Thread
Page 163 of 216 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 4318

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Aah sorry but OdA iS a mIsOgYnIsT, stick to the program pls.

Nah seriously, not only the main females of the series but in the NW being full of fighting women, still they barely ever get to fight and defeat villains.
    Seems to me that's hardly going to change.
    It's gon be Devon and whoever else gets to fight Robin.

Another Titan falling to a third female is hard to picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Aah sorry but OdA iS a mIsOgYnIsT, stick to the program pls.

Nah seriously, not only the main females of the series but in the NW being full of fighting women, still they barely ever get to fight and defeat villains.
    Seems to me that's hardly going to change.
    It's gon be Devon and whoever else gets to fight Robin.

Another Titan falling to a third female is hard to picture.
    Yo get out of here with that negative attitude, your gonna jinx it and we won't end up gettting our Badass Grandma crewmate

Haha, Shinobu accidentally turning Tama into an oldie would work for me

All I know is I reread Toriko recently and finished watching the Yu Yu Haksuho anime, and I'm dying for Oda to give us a badass grandma character like Setsuno or Genkai

C'mon you know you all want it just as bad as me

Hidden:

Everyone forgot about Kureha.

Aren't Kureha and Big Mom like the only relevant granny characters we've had in 20+ years? I have serious trouble picturing Oda making one a main character with that track record.. Only way I see it is if she doesn't look her age at all, like Brook. Or maybe if he can get MILF vibes like that Yakuza lady.

And Gloriosa.

Which is not as glorious anymore.

But if Tama joins we would still get posts like the one from a few weeks ago when one guy complained that O-Tama's power was evil and Oda was an hypocrite because he criticizes slavery but then give O-Tama that power? (I disagree with this opinion,as some of you will surely remember,i defended Tama's power and i want her to join the crew).

Quote Originally Posted by NamiRobinFrankyAce View Post
    But if Tama joins we would still get posts like the one from a few weeks ago when one guy complained that O-Tama's power was evil and Oda was an hypocrite because he criticizes slavery but then give O-Tama that power? (I disagree with this opinion,as some of you will surely remember,i defended Tama's power and i want her to join the crew).
    right? lol
    for some reason its okey to beat the bad guys to death, but making them into good guys? a big nope, thats evil

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    Would he, though? Being too young to travel is not just some meaningless rule someone imposed on Luffy. The entire first chapter was about Luffy learning that the world is dangerous for a kid. It's just as dangerous if that kid happens to be in the body of an adult.
    See, those types of complaints I see coming from someone like Nami, Chopper, even the citizens of Wano/Hitetsu.

However, Luffy is a simple man. If he is telling Momo to stop being a figurehead at 8 years old and stand up with conviction. He will respect the sacrifice Tama did for the opportunity to sail with them. So, when he says come, and Nami replies: "Luffy!!! she is just a kid!". Luffy can reply:

- Are you saying that you are older than this baba? *Nami hits Luffy for calling her old*
    - But she was so reliable during the fight, she can handle herself.
    - Well, technically she isn't a kid anymore right? tihihi.

"It is going to be dangerous!" - Chopper puts Tama on his back, Zoro, Jimbe and Usopp strike a pose. "Anyone wants to mess with Tama?"

I also like to highlight that Tama met Zoro and Luffy together. That scene with Tama eating and both of them looking over her. Zoro is someone else whom would acknowledge her. Like we can call it random. I just think it is funny the order in which Tama is meeting the crew. The captain and first mate. Then the doctor. I see these three as the ones that you would need an okay for, if you wanted to travel on the ship. As in, Chopper could overrule Luffy if he deems someone medically unfit to travel.

I am not saying it is evidence, just a nice detail.

Whom will she interact with next? Maybe Nami as they both learn ninja arts. That could be fun.

Well, if being too specific is not a problem, I can come up with something.
    Why would it be? At the end of the day we are talking about a rubber pirate comic. Going into specifics should be fun when speculating. This is not to say all are equally as probable, logical. But, who cares?

Like, some people might dismiss it if your idea relies heavily on speculation. But if you are speculating on one thing based on other facts others could find, like panels, etc. Keep in mind, it has been said that I usually do a hail mary with an idea.

To compare, my idea that Shinobu makes Tama older is based on a technique she already has. We have seen her use it. We just do not know the limitations but there is no reason to put limits to it. Like with Big Mom's fruit that we know you cannot give lifespan to someone.

Your idea with Toki's fruit is something we have not seen. But, considering the fruit manipulates time, it is still within the scope of its capabilities. Regardless, thanks to you being specific about it. Now I can see a way for the Toki fruit to age someone.

The thing about the Toki Toki no mi is we don't know much about it. We know it can be used to travel into the future, but not into the past. But I think it could have all sorts of crazy timey-wimey powers beyond that. For example, maybe it can stop time at the cost of the user lifespan (to give it a hefty cost).

The first thing we need for this to work is a new user. The obvious one is Hiyori since she was there when Toki died and there's weird stuff about her like how she's still alive after getting killed. Then there needs to be a scenario where using an ability like that is warranted. Let's say that Momo, Tama and Hiyori are all about to get blasted into oblivion by Kaido or something along those lines. Then Hiyori could stop time for everyone but them (because they're touching her?

Then Hiyori keeps time stopped like that until she dies of all age (of course she ages way faster than normal) while Tama and Momo train to become as strong as they need.

That's just one scenario. Maybe the Toki fruit allows for the creation of some sort of time chamber a la Dragon Ball or something along those lines. Bottom line is, we know what it CAN'T do (travel to the past), but we don't really know what it CAN do.
    I like the idea of making a room, because it could involve awakening stuff.

Hey, I made up the ability, might us well make up the restrictions XD).
    That's the spirit.

Also, why do you want Hiyori dead? Jajaja Just kidding.

In terms of the Time fruit. I think Toki may have traveled to the end of time. So the fruit would not be reincarnated.
    Last edited by K. Kira XXIII; September 2nd, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Carrot wasn't in the group meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Carrot wasn't in the group meeting
    She is the traitor!

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    right? lol
    for some reason its okey to beat the bad guys to death, but making them into good guys? a big nope, thats evil
    In a manga in which freedom is put above everything else as a right, yep its evil.
    A fight happens because two people are exercising their beliefs, they just happened to clash with each other.

First: sorry for my englisch if i wrote something wrong

To Carrot: Well, like some of the previous speakers, I'm assuming that Pedros dead and his words to Carrot will make her join Ruffy's Crew
    The New Dawn or the New Beginning (equal rights of all races and peace with each other) can only reach the Straw Hat Crew.
    In addition, she is a good scout for the lookout and her power in the Sulong mode will certainly be used permanently by Choppers research.

Now to Tama: Ace gave her already with 4 years the promise that he takes her with him, if she becomes a real Kunoichi (female Ninja). Luffy knows about the story and gave her during the plot already his straw hat which is hinted by Oda for the next Nakama. Ruffy gave it directly to Nami and Robin sat on it herself.
    In addition, Tama has the ability to tame monsters. As a result, the lion joined Tama.

Last Vivi: Vivi is a full straw hat for me. She was listed in the SBS as a member number 5.5 during the time of Alabasta and was now confirmed in the Vivre Cards as 13 and last member. What's happening at the moment on the reverie we can only imagine, but what Im-Sama says , he will destroying/ kill the light of hope / and holding the image of Vivi speaks volumes to me. In addition, Luffy and Co and Vivi have made the promise with the X Mark, if they see another again then she is back to the party / crew.

Possible Jobs on the ship:

Carrot: Lookout and Defender

Tama: Ninja and Monster Tamer

Vivi: Pirate Princess and Diplomat

Diplomats are usually away and representing their group's interest. So, it would make sense if Vivi represents the SH crew's beliefs on her own accord. My only issue with the Jinbei and Vivi speculations and theories is that they seem like things that are almost set in stone in a way. The Tama, Carrot, Pekoms, Raizo, Kiku, etc ideas are more speculation and theory like.

Has Carrot even had a line of dialogue this year or appeared in more than like two background panels? She has done literally nothing since going off and rejoining the other minks at the start of Wano.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Wondering where was Nami for over 60% of the Baratie arc?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Wondering where was Nami for over 60% of the Baratie arc?
    Actually out of the picture with an air of mystery of why she was gone compared to being a background prop.

Nami left Baratie with a blatant tantalizing story hook attached to her which gets to close out a chapter dramatically. Other characters leave Baratie in advance explicitly to go after her, and its 100% clear that the next story arc will deal with her backstory. She reappears in said story arc 18 chapters after leaving.

Whereas Carrot...

While Carrot is in the actually country

Closed Thread

Thread Information