+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other then Robin's, which DF do you think is the most compatible with Rokushiki?

Default Other then Robin's, which DF do you think is the most compatible with Rokushiki?

...And I mean as in terms of versitality. This is something that's been on my mind for sometime now and it's high time that I went ahead and ask it. The reason I exclude the Hana Hana no mi was for obvious reasons, especially to those who are familar with my project revolving around the concept of how it can be utilized with the style in question.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Default Re: Other then Robin's, which DF do you think is the most compatible with Rokushiki?

I immediately thought about Buggy's.

Default Re: Other then Robin's, which DF do you think is the most compatible with Rokushiki?

Kizaro's and Daz's I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prinz View Post
    I immediately thought about Buggy's.
    Actually that's what I thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    Kizaro's and Daz's I think.
    Hmm, I'm not sure about either of those but it would be sweet to see how Daz's can be utilized with the style. :)

Anyone else?
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/4/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)

Maybe the weight controlling DFs? like Mr. 5's pair and Machavice.

LOL someone in the manga thread mentioned Drake A t-rex doing shigans with his small hands.

Rokushiki is very physical and versatile in itself. Three of the CP9 members had Zoan fruits. I think Zoan fruits are an obvious choice, many of them would in general synergize well with Rokushiki since they heighten physical abilities and can change limbs to make techniques different. I don't think bird types would be suitable, mammals are probably better.
    Ushi Ushi no Mi, Inu Inu no Mi, Neko Neko no Mi. Having claws sounds nice considering the finger pistol. It looked cool when Lucchi did it in his half human form.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information