+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: New One Piece Movie "Stampede" (August 2019)

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Default Re: New One Piece Movie "Stampede" (August 2019)

New Info !

Bullet is a prisoner that escaped from Impel Down, he’s described as someone who possess strength equal to the military power of a country.

Also that it’s confirmed Warlord(s) will also enter the contest for Roger’s treasure.

Thanks to EtenBoby.

Guessing if "Warlords" means just Buggy or someone else.
    A former Roger pirate prisoner and not executed? Don't believe it.
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    I would love a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.

Guessing if "Warlords" means just Buggy or someone else.
    A former Roger pirate prisoner and not executed? Don't believe it.
    They pretty much left Rayleigh to his own devices. Even after he interfered with Kizaru.

They made Buggy a Warlord and apparently shanks is also allowed to waltz into their highest seat of power at any time.

So yeah, it really isn't a stretch to imagine why the guy wasn't executed.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    They pretty much left Rayleigh to his own devices. Even after he interfered with Kizaru.

They made Buggy a Warlord and apparently shanks is also allowed to waltz into their highest seat of power at any time.

So yeah, it really isn't a stretch to imagine why the guy wasn't executed.
    I hope there's some solid reason to do it. Shanks and Rayleigh are way too strong to catch them without losing too much saylors, as Buggy is clearly seen enough weak and charismatic to prefer control him.

Tom has been executioned and was just Roger's shipwright
    Prediction.
    I would love a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.

I hope there's some solid reason to do it. Shanks and Rayleigh are way too strong to catch them without losing too much saylors, as Buggy is clearly seen enough weak and charismatic to prefer control him.

Tom has been executioned and was just Roger's shipwright
    I mean, half of the pirates in level 6 had been there for years and hadn't been executed.

Glad to see the "Level 6 escapee" plot thread is being put to good use...

Of the remaining Shichibukai, the only ones that I would call "treasure hungry" enough to possibly get involved in this "treasure hunt" plot are Buggy and Weevil (by way of his mother)... Perhaps Hancock as well, if she suspects that Luffy might show up and wants to use it as an excuse to see him, but I have a hard time imagining Mihawk being interested at all and the only realistic way that Kuma would appear is if he is ordered to in his capacity as a WG doombot.

As such, I'm operating under the assumption that it's just going to be Buggy (and Crew)... Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of shenanigans they get involved in. Really hope they get to be proper supporting characters, rather than just cameos - I'd love to see what Buggy, Alvida, and Galdino can do these days (also Mohji and Cabaji, I suppose).

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

New Jump scan!!

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Designs!

More !

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Nami always has such great outfits in these movies.

Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar

you can barely differenciate between Robin's attires at movies, tsic.

as bland as she is in the manga, sadly.

These look awesome!! Thanks for sharing, ScotchInformer!

I adore Nami's outfit I like the camouflage look that Usopp and Chopper are sporting too. Almost didn't see them there skull joke lol.

And Sanji.... well let's just say Sanji should not be allowed to dress himself in these movies lol.

So many questions about this film;

I'm curious what time period this film is roughly...is Hajrudin and his crew part of Luffy or Buggy's extended crew? Will this be brought up? Is Buggy going to be pissed at Luffy about this in the film?
    How will the other strawhats react to meeting with Buggy and Mr. 3 again since none of them have met either of them since they sort of became sort of allies?
    Will Cabaji keep his grudge with Zoro?
    Will Mohji try and fail to tame Chopper?
    Will Franky attempt to make a motorcycle out of Richie?
    Will Galdino and Alvida at the very least get to do anything at all in the film aside from standing behind Buggy and attempting to prevent him from getting himself killed?

Will we at the very least get some lore with the Roger pirates and Bullet and Buggy interaction?

Side note I love that everyone, myself included, is incredibly hyped to see the Buggy Pirates in this film more so than any of the other surprises like Smoker, Tashigi and Law.
    Also this is the first time we'll see Galdino interact with Alvida in any non-video game capacity. I'm a bit excited just for that; I want to see more of the Buggy crews dynamics.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

How many non-canon ID Lv. 6 escapees will be made before Oda actually shows one of them in the series? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
    I'm curious what time period this film is roughly...is Hajrudin and his crew part of Luffy or Buggy's extended crew?
    I'd say the movie's almost certainly set between Totland and Wano.

The most recent trailer shows updated bounty posters for both Luffy and Sanji, and while Luffy's requires going frame by frame to catch (or very lucky pausing), Sanji's clearly shows both his new bounty and the presence of his family name, both post-WCI developments.

And considering both the sheer scale of the current manga arc and the simple fact that it's nowhere near done yet, I think the likelihood of it somehow being set after Wano is...negligible at best. If this isn't an "everyone gets a bounty boost" arc, I don't know what is...

Definitely hoping that the Buggy pirates (and Smoker/Tashigi, for that matter) get a strong supporting role in the film, rather than just making cameo appearances then falling by the wayside.

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by otakufan View Post
    Definitely hoping that the Buggy pirates (and Smoker/Tashigi, for that matter) get a strong supporting role in the film, rather than just making cameo appearances then falling by the wayside.
    Same. Since there seem to be no new characters in the film besides Bullet and Festa, I think the supporting characters shown in the trailer (Buggy Pirates, Smoker&Tashigi and Law) will have a role comparable to Carina/Baccarat/Dice/Tanaka in Film Gold in terms of screen time, while Bullet has the Tesoro role and Festa has maybe the Max role. So hopefully they won't just have cameos like Sabo or Lucci in Gold.

I can't wait for the supporting characters' full designs and color schemes to be revealed.

LOL I kept thinking the villains name was demon hair, I thought we were gonna get a character with a fighting style like Sunny from Toriko

it's demon heir, that makes a huge difference

Got One Piece Stamede "Button Badge" present today!!

Spoiler:

New information, thanks to YonkouProductions!!

https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/statu...32087537332225

Ann? The Romance Dawn one or the Premier Show one? And I hope Donald Moderate is visually based on Trump.
    Prediction.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information