- Conception
    - Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma-hen-
    - Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu。
    - Okoshiyasu, Chitose-chan
    - Ken En Ken Aoki Kagayaki
    - Akuma-jou Dracula -Castlevania- Season 2

Default Re: Animation Fall 2018

Goblin Slayer, Jojo and Castlevania.

Fairy Tail can go die in a shark's mouth.

Man, this is going to be a tough one, so much stuff I'm interested in watching.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Jojo, Hinomaru Zouno, Castelvania, and probably Dakaretai Otoko.

Reborn as a Slime, Goblin Slayer and Kamuy season 2 are the big ones here for me. Castlevania too

Most of the rest are just see if they are good when airing or if people are talking about them.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Looking forward to Slime, Kamuy Season 2 and whatever Harem trash comes out that keep this industry alive.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Index III eeeeasily. The hype is in fact so big I am afraid the series cannot possibly live up to it. Will the final product be inferior? Will the adaption just skim through the novel content or will it perhaps be a double/tripe core season with proper content coverage? So many routes this one could take...
    Last edited by Enzeru; August 6th, 2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: SAO and TG:re aren't too shabby either

Discovered Stowaway BananaBoatJim's Avatar

Goblin Slayer for sure.

I'll have to look closer at the rest.

SAO for trash watching. I've seen mentions of Karakuri Circus here and there and have been curious about it, so I'll be checking out that as well.

Besides every sequels of anime I've watched before (quite a lot), I'm looking forward to Hinomaru Zumou, Karakuri Circus and those anime by I.G. and Trigger (I always at least try whatever is coming from those studios).

I advise you to watch Radiant. It’s not just because the artist is French but also because it’s a great story every shonen reader will love

So ... Goblin Slayer left quite the impression with the first episode. I didn't know anything about it except that it's Dark Fantasy. And oh boy, yes it is dark. But i'm down with that.

Trying some other shows here and there, also continuing Jojo and Golden Kamui. So far it seems like we will have an interesting season.

Also ... who expected Zombieland Saga to be a freakin' Idol Show with Hououin Kyouma?? It's not really my genre but i'll give it a try.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Right now I've picked up Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 and Sword Art Online.

Thunderbolt Fantasy is still fun, though the first two episodes are on par with season 1's more weaker stuff I guess. The new characters aren't as fun as the old cast yet.

Sword Art Online is absolutely tolerable this time around. Even fanservice is minimal, even as the newest episode ended with a naked woman. It's like a pretty average, but well animated fantasy anime.

Having read the start I knew this much, I'm just expecting it to completely fall of a cliff at a point. If it's actually alright across all of this, bravo. It's even a breath of fresh air to see Kirito actually struggle with something, though it will probably not matter at all.
    He actually doesn't know everything about the world he's in and that already makes it more interesting, too. Again, question is if it sticks and we actually see Kirito genuinely earn a victory, not just suddenly be good at what he needs to be good at.

I will still try to get to Karakuri Circus as well, though looking up more about it, it might not be my thing.

Goblin Slayer episode 2. I don't like the opening and neither the voice they gave to Cow Girl. Shame.

Got 9 of these shows on my list.

Goblin Slayer interests me and I wasn't turned off by the, admittedly eyebrow-raising first episode.

My Sister My Writer makes me feel we are all gonna be apologizing to Eromanga-sensei by the time the years out.

Golden Kamuy is still genius.

Bunny Girl Senpai I think is gonna be my "feels" show this time around, it's been really solid so far.

Slime looks like it's gonna be guilty fun, loving it as well.

Double Decker is solid and it's great to have that Tiger and Bunny feel back once again.

Uzamaid, Jeanne'd arc, and Conception have had solid first episodes and I'm interested to see how long they'll keep my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Really weak Fall season overall. Jojo is great as usual, Castlevania will probably be good (haven't watched it yet), Zombieland Saga was a neat little surprise so far and Kamui is okay. Compared to other Fall seasons years ago this is a huge downgrade though. I just want this dumb isekai trend to finally end.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Slime, JoJo and Golden Kamui and thats it somehow. Let's see how far Goblin Slayer goes with its edgycoolness. And I guess the Sumo show and the Vampire girl hooked me for now.

Yeah, if it weren't for AoT and Golden Kamui this season would basically go over my head.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

I don't like how Goblin Slayer is cutting all the funny parts.

It's not cutting out the comedic parts as much as cutting out all the fun, charming character expressions. Pretty disappointing, it's what really gave the world a personality.

Discovered Stowaway

Slime(which is fucking KILLING IT) and Zombie Land are the main ones for me with Neighborhood Vampire being my fluff. Still need to watch Bunny Senpai and a few others to make my full assessment.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information