+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2076

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Should I recall you the countless fodders between level 3 and 5 of Impel Down? Their bounties over 50 millions, at least, and surpassed 100 milions for those in level 5..
    Galdino said that they were condemned for the cruely of their crimes. Ivankov said something similar about the prisoner in level 6.

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Hi all! Thankfully, my new cards showed up yesterday before my time off from work, so I got them done and uploaded today. As promised last month, here’s a link to all of my scans… top file is a “tidied” complete collection of cards from all 22 sets and should be fine for most. If wanted, I also have my original scans available by set, but they’re the same dimensions at ~4x the filesize.

https://mega.nz/#F!4kJUQYQQ!BaDqMcyhTWkcd7J8oxynnQ

Quote Originally Posted by H K Z L Kaizoku 王 View Post
    Can you do the PDF format next time?
    Hi there! Sorry to say, I'm only uploading what I create for my own collection, so I'm sticking to .cbr (which is viewable but can have the images extracted for those who want the .jpg files). However, I have an alternative for you if you're using Windows: I prefer SumatraPDF (https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/dow...df-viewer.html) to view PDFs and found that it can open .cbr files; once opened in the program, you can save the image set as a PDF. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by The AniMan View Post
    Hi all! Thankfully, my new cards showed up yesterday before my time off from work, so I got them done and uploaded today. As promised last month, here’s a link to all of my scans… top file is a “tidied” complete collection of cards from all 22 sets and should be fine for most. If wanted, I also have my original scans available by set, but they’re the same dimensions at ~4x the filesize.

https://mega.nz/#F!4kJUQYQQ!BaDqMcyhTWkcd7J8oxynnQ

Hi there! Sorry to say, I'm only uploading what I create for my own collection, so I'm sticking to .cbr (which is viewable but can have the images extracted for those who want the .jpg files). However, I have an alternative for you if you're using Windows: I prefer SumatraPDF (https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/dow...df-viewer.html) to view PDFs and found that it can open .cbr files; once opened in the program, you can save the image set as a PDF. Hope this helps!
    Much appreciate. :)

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    Much appreciate. :)
    My pleasure, thanks for your patience! I'll leave the folder up and whenever the cards start being released again I'll just add the new sets.

Did the summaries for the final two sets of Vivre Cards (of this wave at least)! Here's all the new info on the Germa pack and the Charlotte pack:

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...w-information/

Thank you so much. So it is settled that the powers ar enot from the raid suit but from the genetic stuff... NICE

Still dunno what exactly Yonji's power are and why Sanji's Stealth Black suit is so special that it got such special ower and what his powers would have been?

Default Re: New One Piece Databook on sale 4th September

Got my One Piece Vivre Card Booster Pack 19 and 20 today!!!

Like last time, here you have 2 links with pictures of all Vivre Card files from new Booster Packs that I took today. Please give credits if you publish in other sites

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6kf37n
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/nqbhnq

You can see some files here as example

Spoiler:

And here the 2 folders with ALL files published

So beta Cracker became Mobile and beta Katakuri became Moscato. Can't blame Oda, when you need to design +90 characters in one arc you can't really let any concept go to waste. Still, I feel like I would have liked Katakuri more if he kept his original look (but being the exact same character in everything else).

Katakuri looking the way he does was perfect IMO because his later characterization served as a nice subversion of how perfect and super cool he looked, where we get a firm reminder that he is indeed a One Piece character. If he looked wacky to begin with, the reveal wouldn't have been as satisfying for me.

Thanks Redon

I noticed that Cracker's wanted poster just says "Cracker" without his family named attached to it, were as the other members of the Charlotte family who have bounties have their full name on their wanted posters. Do the Marines and WG know that Cracker is Big Mom's son? I do remember him telling Luffy that he was proud of the fact that the Marines and WG don't have a picture of his real face due his Devil Fruit powers, but I don't recall if he mentioned anything about them being unaware that he is related to Big Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Katakuri looking the way he does was perfect IMO because his later characterization served as a nice subversion of how perfect and super cool he looked, where we get a firm reminder that he is indeed a One Piece character. If he looked wacky to begin with, the reveal wouldn't have been as satisfying for me.
    Exactly.

I remember the discussions when he first appeared and the readers complaining how he doesn't look like he belongs to One Piece. I don't recall if someone went so far to call him a Bleach character, but the discussions were definitely heading in that direction.

I had my worries as well since Law is so incredibly popular (and Oda is obviously aware of that), but I was both relieved and amused when he turned full weirdo during the endfight.

As for the the Vivre Cards, I don't know if there is anything of value. There are a lot of things being "implied" (like the origin of the Vinsmoke powers), like the authors are just guessing as well.
    Jorl and Jarl are absolutely massive though. Someone should compare some panels to check if they are really twice the size of Oimo and Kashi.
    Edit: Nvm, the picture is just super misleading.
    Last edited by Jabra; August 7th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Did the summaries for the final two sets of Vivre Cards (of this wave at least)! Here's all the new info on the Germa pack and the Charlotte pack:

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...w-information/
    I finally got around to reading these and wow! Lots of great info!

Good work!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello.
    I have a question.
    Did Uda say that?
    (The power of people in «one piece» will be at their highest level in middle age)
    Where has this been said?
    Can you tell me?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The AniMan
    redon
    Thanks for Vivre Card

Quote Originally Posted by Moriah View Post
    I noticed that Cracker's wanted poster just says "Cracker" without his family named attached to it, were as the other members of the Charlotte family who have bounties have their full name on their wanted posters. Do the Marines and WG know that Cracker is Big Mom's son? I do remember him telling Luffy that he was proud of the fact that the Marines and WG don't have a picture of his real face due his Devil Fruit powers, but I don't recall if he mentioned anything about them being unaware that he is related to Big Mom.
    No reason why they wouldn't know he's the son given he's a sweet general...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    And if anyone could provide a romanisation for the name of the miner in slot 255 that would be great. "Master" is the result of a quick google translate and I don't have much faith in it.
    Sorry if someone has already answered this, but I got my packs today and the hiragana above the miner's name is "Oyakata" which can be translated as:
    • Master
    • Boss
    • Chief
    • Foreman
    • Supervisor
    Kind of surprised they didn't give him some sort of punny name like they did with the Impel Down staff, prisoners, and Marines on the Summit War EX cards.

Sorry if someone has already answered this, but I got my packs today and the hiragana above the miner's name is "Oyakata" which can be translated as:
    • Master
    • Boss
    • Chief
    • Foreman
    • Supervisor
    Kind of surprised they didn't give him some sort of punny name like they did with the Impel Down staff, prisoners, and Marines on the Summit War EX cards.
    You're the first to answer, so thanks! I was expecting a pun as well, that's why I was so uncertain that google translate's interpretation of just "Master" wasn't quite right. I'll probably change it for "Foreman" next time I have a reason to go in and update spreadsheets and images; that one seems the most fitting.

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but the names of the remaining Worst Generation crew's ship have been revealed in One Piece Volume 10089 (the special booklet handed out at screenings of Stampede):
    • Bonney Pirates: Jewelry Margherita
    • Drake Pirates: Liberal Hind
    • Fallen Monk Pirates: Hanjomaru
    • Hawkins Pirates: Grudge Dolph
    • Kid Pirates: Victoria Punk
    • On Air Pirates: Stay Tune
    It seems odd that they wouldn't reveal their ship's name on their initial cards. Though it was also odd that they revealed the name of Blackbeard Pirates' ship after they joined the ranks of the Yonko (on their pre-timeskip cards), seems like something they should have saved when they eventually do post-timeskip cards of them.

I'm surprise that the Vivre Card planning release is already over. They should have planned more release for the EX Characters from Skypiea Saga to Thriller Bark Saga, characters' technique and, maybe, locations cards and ships cards before going to the Wano Arc cards.

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but the names of the remaining Worst Generation crew's ship have been revealed in One Piece Volume 10089 (the special booklet handed out at screenings of Stampede):
    • Bonney Pirates: Jewelry Margherita
    • Drake Pirates: Liberal Hind
    • Fallen Monk Pirates: Hanjomaru
    • Hawkins Pirates: Grudge Dolph
    • Kid Pirates: Victoria Punk
    • On Air Pirates: Stay Tune
    It seems odd that they wouldn't reveal their ship's name on their initial cards. Though it was also odd that they revealed the name of Blackbeard Pirates' ship after they joined the ranks of the Yonko (on their pre-timeskip cards), seems like something they should have saved when they eventually do post-timeskip cards of them.
    Thanks for the heads up, I would have totally missed that.

Looking at the real thing, though, I really wish once Oda has time for it (likely after OP ends) he makes a book with full schematics on the series ships. That's the sort of thing I would gladly waste hours looking at.

But regarding what we already got, there are a lot of interesting trivia but the best of them: "looks like one of mama's ships because she stole it from Linlin".

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??? So not only Bonney has the pink hair typical of (although not exclusive to) the Charlottes, the gluttony and food theme, but her ship also used to belong to Big Mom? And it doesn't look like we are talking about a new ship she got during the timeskip, but rather the one she had before it. How? Did she went to the New World before? There's definitely something here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information